Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free dragons [all gone]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@artaline
If #41886986 is still available could i take it off your hands since im doing a newbie give away! Im sure there is a newbie out there that will cherish it cx
@artaline
If #41886986 is still available could i take it off your hands since im doing a newbie give away! Im sure there is a newbie out there that will cherish it cx
@artaline may i have this one plz? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41886986] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/418870/41886986_350.png[/img] [/url]
@artaline may i have this one plz?

41886986_350.png
Uh, I'm a bit torn on this one

@BlindingLight, could you please explain how you giveaway would work/link me the forum thread?

@Teckmaster, I am all for sharing the dergs with newbies, but in this case a) BlindingLight asked first and I'd like to hear their reply b) I've sent you a circuit spiral child yesterday and when i started the thread one of the first rules was 1 dragon per person.

So, perhaps, let me hear from BlindingLight first and think about it. But in case another newbie shows up, while i'm at it, i'll send this one to them, ok?
Uh, I'm a bit torn on this one

@BlindingLight, could you please explain how you giveaway would work/link me the forum thread?

@Teckmaster, I am all for sharing the dergs with newbies, but in this case a) BlindingLight asked first and I'd like to hear their reply b) I've sent you a circuit spiral child yesterday and when i started the thread one of the first rules was 1 dragon per person.

So, perhaps, let me hear from BlindingLight first and think about it. But in case another newbie shows up, while i'm at it, i'll send this one to them, ok?
@artaline
Yeah ill ping you on it
@artaline
Yeah ill ping you on it
Hey, may I ask if #41775102 is still available? :)
Hey, may I ask if #41775102 is still available? :)
ngipcID.png
Could I have sunrunner? I joined in the last hour and they’re so beautiful!!!
Could I have sunrunner? I joined in the last hour and they’re so beautiful!!!
@Devdassanzo, @Allenta, sent :))
@Devdassanzo, @Allenta, sent :))
could i have #41775101? if its taken its ok sorry to bother ;;
could i have #41775101? if its taken its ok sorry to bother ;;
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo7_250.png
I’ll take a female, if you have one left! If no females, I can take a male. ??
I’ll take a female, if you have one left! If no females, I can take a male. ??
@Chickensaur, sent!
@Quicksilver101, could you please specify which one?
@Chickensaur, sent!
@Quicksilver101, could you please specify which one?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8