Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | {finished} Birthday Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66
@Lucy9606

green goo will be 2 tickets
orange goo will be 3 tickets
red goo will be 17 tickets
blue goo will be 15 tickets
grey slime will be 5 tickets
copper muck will be 4 tickets

This is strictly based on AH prices and sometime tomorrow I'll post a comprehensive list of mats and tickets based on the AH :) Sorry for the confusion!
@Lucy9606

This is strictly based on AH prices and sometime tomorrow I'll post a comprehensive list of mats and tickets based on the AH :) Sorry for the confusion!
f5uqMGJ.png
Bump
Bump
pulGR4L.png Wishlist
Bump
Bump
pulGR4L.png Wishlist
bump!
bump!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
[quote name="Silvertabby13" date="2018-06-18 18:49:02" ] green goo will be 2 tickets orange goo will be 3 tickets red goo will be 17 tickets blue goo will be 15 tickets grey slime will be 5 tickets copper muck will be 4 tickets This is strictly based on AH prices and sometime tomorrow I'll post a comprehensive list of mats and tickets based on the AH :) Sorry for the confusion! [/quote] @silvertabby13 Sending you 1 red goo :)
Silvertabby13 wrote on 2018-06-18 18:49:02:

@silvertabby13
Sending you 1 red goo :)
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

fest skins & umas for sale!

let your dreams take flight
_______________qd7QmLu.png
bumping this raffle
bumping this raffle
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
Bump1
Bump1
tDeKDnH.png upJofWa.png
bump number 3
bump number 3
Bump2
Bump2
tDeKDnH.png upJofWa.png
Bump
Bump
paperpony___world_tour_by_kiwicide-dciyigz.png paperpony_s_gambling_lair_by_kiwicide-dck6t7b.png
pwywart_by_kiwicide-dckgm9o.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66