Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | {finished} Birthday Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66
*~*Welcome*~*

So I was supposed to have a summer solstice raffle, but I accidentally forgot that the solstice is in JUNE and not JULY, so it's going to be a birthday raffle instead! *Insert confetti, noisemakers, and balloons* I'm subbed to the thread so no reason to ping me, but feel free to!

Table of Contents
*~*Welcome*~*

So I was supposed to have a summer solstice raffle, but I accidentally forgot that the solstice is in JUNE and not JULY, so it's going to be a birthday raffle instead! *Insert confetti, noisemakers, and balloons* I'm subbed to the thread so no reason to ping me, but feel free to!

Table of Contents
f5uqMGJ.png
*~*Rules*~*

1. The drawing will occurs on Wednesday August 8th (08/08) at 16:00FR

2. Tickets will be sold until 15:45FR

3. Tickets will be recorded in a spreadsheet available for viewing upon request

4. There will be a separate bump prize

5. Winners will be drawn using a RNG

6. Winners will be drawn 5 at a time and you will have 24 hours to respond. If you don't respond in 24 hours you will be placed at the top of the next list, and if you don't respond you will be removed.

7. Each person can only win once, with the exception of the mini-raffles and bump prize.

8. Be kind and respectful to each other!

*~*Rules*~*

1. The drawing will occurs on Wednesday August 8th (08/08) at 16:00FR

2. Tickets will be sold until 15:45FR

3. Tickets will be recorded in a spreadsheet available for viewing upon request

4. There will be a separate bump prize

5. Winners will be drawn using a RNG

6. Winners will be drawn 5 at a time and you will have 24 hours to respond. If you don't respond in 24 hours you will be placed at the top of the next list, and if you don't respond you will be removed.

7. Each person can only win once, with the exception of the mini-raffles and bump prize.

8. Be kind and respectful to each other!

f5uqMGJ.png
*~*Tickets*~*

-Tickets will be 1000t or 1g each

-Bulk sale discount!: If you buy 10 tickets, you get 1 free. 20 tickets, 2 free. 30? You guessed it, 3. This will go up to 100 tickets with 10 free.

-Mixed payment is okay too! Just send me a message or CR :)

-I will also accept other items on an individual basis as payment, so always feel free to ask! (I especially look for Baldwin mats-exchange rate can be found here! :) looking for food stack info?)

Current Tickets: 0

***I would also be willing to offer additional tickets in a rate commensurate with you rate as an artist for a badge! (I.e. if you charge 20kt for something I'd give you 22 tickets :))
*~*Tickets*~*

-Tickets will be 1000t or 1g each

-Bulk sale discount!: If you buy 10 tickets, you get 1 free. 20 tickets, 2 free. 30? You guessed it, 3. This will go up to 100 tickets with 10 free.

-Mixed payment is okay too! Just send me a message or CR :)

-I will also accept other items on an individual basis as payment, so always feel free to ask! (I especially look for Baldwin mats-exchange rate can be found here! :) looking for food stack info?)

Current Tickets: 0

***I would also be willing to offer additional tickets in a rate commensurate with you rate as an artist for a badge! (I.e. if you charge 20kt for something I'd give you 22 tickets :))
f5uqMGJ.png
[center][b][size=6]*~*Prizes*~*[/b][/size] [quote=Dubloons 1] Claimed[/quote] [quote=Dubloons 2] Claimed[/quote] [quote=Deep Sea Diving] Claimed[/quote] [quote=Longest Day] Claimed[/quote] [quote=Trip to the Shore] Claimed[/quote] [quote=Birthstone: June] Claimed[/quote] [quote=Birthstone: July] Claimed[/quote] [quote=Birthstone: August] Claimed[/quote] [quote=Fireflies] Claimed[/quote] [quote=Sunshine] Claimed[/quote] [quote=Battled Tested] Claimed[/quote] [quote=Leo] Claimed[/quote] [quote=Cancer] Claimed[/quote] [quote=Year of the Dog] Claimed[/quote] [/center]
*~*Prizes*~*

Dubloons 1 wrote:
Claimed
Dubloons 2 wrote:
Claimed
Deep Sea Diving wrote:
Claimed
Longest Day wrote:
Claimed
Trip to the Shore wrote:
Claimed
Birthstone: June wrote:
Claimed
Birthstone: July wrote:
Claimed
Birthstone: August wrote:
Claimed
Fireflies wrote:
Claimed
Sunshine wrote:
Claimed
Battled Tested wrote:
Claimed
Leo wrote:
Claimed
Cancer wrote:
Claimed
Year of the Dog wrote:
Claimed

f5uqMGJ.png
[center][b][size=6]*~*Unlockable Prizes*~*[/b][/size] [quote=Surf's Up: UNLOCKED] Claimed[/quote] [quote=Full of Color: UNLOCKED] Claimed[/quote] [quote=Sun Showers: UNLOCKED] Claimed[/quote] [quote=Time to Harvest: ***CONDITIONALLY UNLOCKED***] Claimed[/quote] [/center]
*~*Unlockable Prizes*~*
Surf's Up: UNLOCKED wrote:
Claimed
Full of Color: UNLOCKED wrote:
Claimed
Sun Showers: UNLOCKED wrote:
Claimed
Time to Harvest: ***CONDITIONALLY UNLOCKED*** wrote:
Claimed

f5uqMGJ.png
*~*Bump Prize*~*

This is new! I'll be doing a bump prize for bumps, recorded separately from bought tickets, and given to three winners! (You can win this and a main prize)

The prizes will be a set of items from this year's 2018 Brightshine and Thundercrack celebrations as well as an assortment of skins from each :)

Each person may bump five times a day and they must be at least an hour apart (not necessarily an hour from the previous person, but from YOUR last bump). You also have to use some variation of the phrase bump, up, or something to let me know this is a bump as opposed to a different post or question.
*~*Bump Prize*~*

This is new! I'll be doing a bump prize for bumps, recorded separately from bought tickets, and given to three winners! (You can win this and a main prize)

The prizes will be a set of items from this year's 2018 Brightshine and Thundercrack celebrations as well as an assortment of skins from each :)

Each person may bump five times a day and they must be at least an hour apart (not necessarily an hour from the previous person, but from YOUR last bump). You also have to use some variation of the phrase bump, up, or something to let me know this is a bump as opposed to a different post or question.
f5uqMGJ.png
*~*Ping Lists*~*

1.Daily Bump Reminder:
GooglieSalmon
LadyRiat
Puggles
yellowstarfish
Zerologist
ElysianJewels
Rockon

2.New Prizes Added:
GooglieSalmon
LadyRiat
yellowstarfish
ElysianJewels
Rockon

3.One Week Remaining:
GooglieSalmon
Ankhiale86
LadyRiat
Puggles
yellowstarfish
LilSadist
ElysianJewels
Rockon

4.One Day Remaining:
GooglieSalmon
LadyRiat
Puggles
yellowstarfish
LilSadist
ElysianJewels
Rockon
Maevepanda

**To be added to any pinglist just tell me here or PM me :)
*~*Ping Lists*~*

1.Daily Bump Reminder:
GooglieSalmon
LadyRiat
Puggles
yellowstarfish
Zerologist
ElysianJewels
Rockon

2.New Prizes Added:
GooglieSalmon
LadyRiat
yellowstarfish
ElysianJewels
Rockon

3.One Week Remaining:
GooglieSalmon
Ankhiale86
LadyRiat
Puggles
yellowstarfish
LilSadist
ElysianJewels
Rockon

4.One Day Remaining:
GooglieSalmon
LadyRiat
Puggles
yellowstarfish
LilSadist
ElysianJewels
Rockon
Maevepanda

**To be added to any pinglist just tell me here or PM me :)
f5uqMGJ.png
*~*Winners*~*
*~*Winners*~*
f5uqMGJ.png
@nyaponnya @lucy9606 @googliesalmon @skyheaven @Ankhiale86 @goldia

I believe this is everyone who asked to be pinged next time I do a raffle and here it is! It's probably going to be in flux if I add new prizes (which I hope to) but ta-da!

This is now open to everyone!!
@nyaponnya @lucy9606 @googliesalmon @skyheaven @Ankhiale86 @goldia

I believe this is everyone who asked to be pinged next time I do a raffle and here it is! It's probably going to be in flux if I add new prizes (which I hope to) but ta-da!

This is now open to everyone!!
f5uqMGJ.png
@Silvertabby13 How many tickets for a rusted chest?
@Silvertabby13 How many tickets for a rusted chest?
tDeKDnH.png upJofWa.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66