Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Fighter's Raffle [Eliminate] OVER
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
Pinglist updated and tickets recorded :)
Pinglist updated and tickets recorded :)
@gaia sent pm for 80 tickets please.

Mixed payment of
4 stacks of 2 point food, 1 stack of 4 point food, 1 stack of 6 point food and 20000t.

May I be on the ping list for end of this raffle and any of your new raffles please. Thank you ^^
@gaia sent pm for 80 tickets please.

Mixed payment of
4 stacks of 2 point food, 1 stack of 4 point food, 1 stack of 6 point food and 20000t.

May I be on the ping list for end of this raffle and any of your new raffles please. Thank you ^^
In a world where you can be anything... Be nice.
@Gaia

Sending 10kT for tickets!
@Gaia

Sending 10kT for tickets!
CjUpXMQ.png
Received and recorded! :D
Received and recorded! :D
bump!
bump!
r7P00ic.png
boop!
boop!
yeet yeet welcome to the crippling social anxiety meet and greet.

-I'm a dude, so He/Him
-All Fodder named with RNG or Click/Chip
-please send pohip planters and maybe a bowl of ramen. thank you so much.
@Gaia

Sending a PM with 10 Copper Muck for 30 tickets!

I'd also like to be added to the following pinglists: Unlocked prizes, new prizes added, last week/day, and future raffles.
@Gaia

Sending a PM with 10 Copper Muck for 30 tickets!

I'd also like to be added to the following pinglists: Unlocked prizes, new prizes added, last week/day, and future raffles.
9PuoQwk.png
@Gaia

Sending over a PM for 15 tickets :)

And I'd like to be added to the future raffles and last week/day pinglist please! Thanks!
@Gaia

Sending over a PM for 15 tickets :)

And I'd like to be added to the future raffles and last week/day pinglist please! Thanks!
y3NW8md.gif mXMhPXb.png
Yayy! Another raffle! I'm glad I wanted to be on the future raffle pinglist. I'll send a pm for 20 tickets shortly. XD
Yayy! Another raffle! I'm glad I wanted to be on the future raffle pinglist. I'll send a pm for 20 tickets shortly. XD
Remember kids: Don't forget to always suck your water. xD
@Gaia I want to buy some tickets with stuff. Could I set up a CR? And could you please put me on your pinglist for 'future raffles' and the 'winners drawing'?
@Gaia I want to buy some tickets with stuff. Could I set up a CR? And could you please put me on your pinglist for 'future raffles' and the 'winners drawing'?
Wishlist 39889572.png
I need this Skin -->
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25