Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Fighter's Raffle [Eliminate] OVER
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Pinglist updated! ^^
Pinglist updated! ^^
@Gaia Thank you :)

1. Dragon Training
2. Dragon Training
3. Dragon Training
4. A Complete Fighter
5. Eliminate
6. Eliminate
7. Rally
@Gaia Thank you :)

1. Dragon Training
2. Dragon Training
3. Dragon Training
4. A Complete Fighter
5. Eliminate
6. Eliminate
7. Rally
Wishlist 39889572.png
I need this Skin -->
Congrats to all the winners!

Seeing as I am near the bottom for choosing a prize, I will merely say that the only thing I do not want/ need is a dragon to be levelled. I will be content with what is left. ^^

Thank you for running this @Gaia.
Congrats to all the winners!

Seeing as I am near the bottom for choosing a prize, I will merely say that the only thing I do not want/ need is a dragon to be levelled. I will be content with what is left. ^^

Thank you for running this @Gaia.
In a world where you can be anything... Be nice.
@gaia please add me to future raffles pinglist.
@gaia please add me to future raffles pinglist.
duHgkuH.png
@Gaia
1. Complete fighter
2. Eliminate
3. One levelled to 25
4. One levelled to 25
5. Eliminate
6. One levelled to 25
7. Rally
8. Rally
9. Ambush
10. Anbush

Yay!!!! I am soooo happy!!!!! Can I also be added to the pinglist?
@Gaia
1. Complete fighter
2. Eliminate
3. One levelled to 25
4. One levelled to 25
5. Eliminate
6. One levelled to 25
7. Rally
8. Rally
9. Ambush
10. Anbush

Yay!!!! I am soooo happy!!!!! Can I also be added to the pinglist?
The patience in Death is embodied in its willingness to wait for us all
16443.pngcyICRgg.png16487.png5161.png16450.png
@gaia

Running on the assumption that I still have time to make my favorite prizes list:

1. A complete fighter
2. Eliminate
3. Eliminate (if I'm not allowed to put for both eliminates listed in the prizes, then Rally)
4. One leveled to 25
5. One leveled to 25
@gaia

Running on the assumption that I still have time to make my favorite prizes list:

1. A complete fighter
2. Eliminate
3. Eliminate (if I'm not allowed to put for both eliminates listed in the prizes, then Rally)
4. One leveled to 25
5. One leveled to 25
VGxuHXT.png
@LethalDragon Yeah you're very much on time! :) And yeah, adding both separate Eliminate prizes to your list is fine! :D
@LethalDragon Yeah you're very much on time! :) And yeah, adding both separate Eliminate prizes to your list is fine! :D
@gaia

Aaa, wonderful. Is it, by chance, also possible for me to make a quick edit to my list, then? Just on the number five, I wasn't sure about duplicates. If not, that's perfectly fine c:
@gaia

Aaa, wonderful. Is it, by chance, also possible for me to make a quick edit to my list, then? Just on the number five, I wasn't sure about duplicates. If not, that's perfectly fine c:
VGxuHXT.png
@LethalDragon: Yeah go ahead! I'm waiting on the others to also post their list, before I can start sending out prizes :)
@LethalDragon: Yeah go ahead! I'm waiting on the others to also post their list, before I can start sending out prizes :)
@gaia

I just wanted to be sure that you weren't writing anything down, I imagine it would be a hassle making the changes that way if we did out of nowhere. Thank you!!
@gaia

I just wanted to be sure that you weren't writing anything down, I imagine it would be a hassle making the changes that way if we did out of nowhere. Thank you!!
VGxuHXT.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25