Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Fighter's Raffle [Eliminate] OVER
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25
@Gaia sending some materials for tickets
@Gaia sending some materials for tickets
tDeKDnH.png upJofWa.png
@Gaia
Oh, okay, just wanted to know. Can I be put of the everything pinglist? c:

Thank you ^^
@Gaia
Oh, okay, just wanted to know. Can I be put of the everything pinglist? c:

Thank you ^^
U58SZuw.png
@Gaia sending more items for tickets :)
@Gaia sending more items for tickets :)
tDeKDnH.png upJofWa.png
Sending some items over for tickets
Sending some items over for tickets
@Gaia Sending a PM with some items for tickets. Also, I'd love to be added to the pinglist for future raffles!
@Gaia Sending a PM with some items for tickets. Also, I'd love to be added to the pinglist for future raffles!
m59NfS2.png
All received and recorded! Pinglists updated as well. Thank you guys for entering! <3
All received and recorded! Pinglists updated as well. Thank you guys for entering! <3
Just a friendly bump!
Just a friendly bump!
U58SZuw.png
Hello folks!

We are nearing the 2-month mark for this raffle, and I feel it is time to wrap this raffle up! We didn't quite reach the amount of sold tickets I had in mind, but that is alright! I don't want to keep you waiting too long. I did want to give you all at least a week's notice, and because of my own RL schedule, ending it during the weekend fits best.

End date: Saturday June 30th, 23.59 FR time

If you want to make any more ticket purchases, make sure to do so before 23.59 FR time on Saturday, June 30th!

I will most likely be drawing the winners using random.org during rollover, maybe shortly after. Immediately after drawing on Sunday I will announce the winners. My general practise is that I only ping winners, and people on the 'Everything' and 'Winner's drawn' pinglist. So if you want to be pinged for those occasions regardless of whether you won something, make sure you are signed up for one of those pinglists.

I don't like pinging everyone, because it can get people's hopes up, believing they won something, only for it to turn out to be a generic ping..

And a little sneak peek: Because I do really enjoy hosting these raffles, I have already started preparations for another raffle, which will probably launch soon after this one has ended. Two words: Wildclaw scrolls! If you want to be pinged when the raffle goes live or when I host other raffles in the future, make sure to sign up for the 'Future raffles' pinglist!

Everything:
@brensdragons
@Inukaya
@QuietJay
@Elokin
@Gravebloom
@Meowruff
@Itoeee
@Azvaetil
@Waystone
@Dracoami
@tokyomachine

Last week/day:
@Fhirinn
@Erato
@Dalilah
@openlocks
@LethalDragon
Hello folks!

We are nearing the 2-month mark for this raffle, and I feel it is time to wrap this raffle up! We didn't quite reach the amount of sold tickets I had in mind, but that is alright! I don't want to keep you waiting too long. I did want to give you all at least a week's notice, and because of my own RL schedule, ending it during the weekend fits best.

End date: Saturday June 30th, 23.59 FR time

If you want to make any more ticket purchases, make sure to do so before 23.59 FR time on Saturday, June 30th!

I will most likely be drawing the winners using random.org during rollover, maybe shortly after. Immediately after drawing on Sunday I will announce the winners. My general practise is that I only ping winners, and people on the 'Everything' and 'Winner's drawn' pinglist. So if you want to be pinged for those occasions regardless of whether you won something, make sure you are signed up for one of those pinglists.

I don't like pinging everyone, because it can get people's hopes up, believing they won something, only for it to turn out to be a generic ping..

And a little sneak peek: Because I do really enjoy hosting these raffles, I have already started preparations for another raffle, which will probably launch soon after this one has ended. Two words: Wildclaw scrolls! If you want to be pinged when the raffle goes live or when I host other raffles in the future, make sure to sign up for the 'Future raffles' pinglist!

Everything:
@brensdragons
@Inukaya
@QuietJay
@Elokin
@Gravebloom
@Meowruff
@Itoeee
@Azvaetil
@Waystone
@Dracoami
@tokyomachine

Last week/day:
@Fhirinn
@Erato
@Dalilah
@openlocks
@LethalDragon
Green Goo (1 ticket) 80× (80 tickets)
Orange Goo (1 ticket) 45× (45 tickets)
Red Goo (2 tickets) 20× (40 tickets)
Purple Goo (2 tickets) 15× (30 tickets)

Green Ooze (1 ticket) 85× (85 tickets)
Orange Ooze (1 ticket) 37× (37 tickets)
Red Ooze (2 tickets) 25× (50 tickets)
Purple Ooze (2 tickets) 24× (48 tickets)

Green Sludge (1 ticket) 12× (12 tickets)
Orange Sludge (1 ticket) 36× (36 tickets)
Red Sludge (2 tickets) 32× (64 tickets)
Purple Sludge (2 tickets) 17× (34 tickets)

Total Tickets: 561

(That is if I did the math right)
Green Goo (1 ticket) 80× (80 tickets)
Orange Goo (1 ticket) 45× (45 tickets)
Red Goo (2 tickets) 20× (40 tickets)
Purple Goo (2 tickets) 15× (30 tickets)

Green Ooze (1 ticket) 85× (85 tickets)
Orange Ooze (1 ticket) 37× (37 tickets)
Red Ooze (2 tickets) 25× (50 tickets)
Purple Ooze (2 tickets) 24× (48 tickets)

Green Sludge (1 ticket) 12× (12 tickets)
Orange Sludge (1 ticket) 36× (36 tickets)
Red Sludge (2 tickets) 32× (64 tickets)
Purple Sludge (2 tickets) 17× (34 tickets)

Total Tickets: 561

(That is if I did the math right)
@Inukaya Hiya! I'm at work right now so I can't immediately get back to you in detail. But I did notice you probably missed the maximum amount of tickets per person part. I'm using a maximum of 500 purchased tickets (the free tickets you earn can go beyond those 500). Is it alright if I send you some of the goops back later to get your ticket number down to 500 (and 50 free bonus)? To make it easy I was thinking perhaps to send a bunch of for example 61 green goos back..
@Inukaya Hiya! I'm at work right now so I can't immediately get back to you in detail. But I did notice you probably missed the maximum amount of tickets per person part. I'm using a maximum of 500 purchased tickets (the free tickets you earn can go beyond those 500). Is it alright if I send you some of the goops back later to get your ticket number down to 500 (and 50 free bonus)? To make it easy I was thinking perhaps to send a bunch of for example 61 green goos back..
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25