Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Fighter's Raffle [Eliminate] OVER
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25
Received and recorded, thanks for entering! :)
Received and recorded, thanks for entering! :)
@Gaia I have a question. If I purchase/trade for 500, will I get 50 for free for the extra tickets or will I only ave 500 because I hit my limit? If that's the case, the limit would be around 455, because that'd make 500 in total?
@Gaia I have a question. If I purchase/trade for 500, will I get 50 for free for the extra tickets or will I only ave 500 because I hit my limit? If that's the case, the limit would be around 455, because that'd make 500 in total?
72MTZgG.png duZlnPN.png

Lair Cleanout!
Dergs I'm looking for!

@ReadingHell You will get the 50 free on top of the 500 you purchased! :)
@ReadingHell You will get the 50 free on top of the 500 you purchased! :)
@Gaia
Sending a Gold muck for tickets!
@Gaia
Sending a Gold muck for tickets!
0oEXYvB.pngTFiVxTX.pnglFTPuU9.png Wishlist | Projects | Priority
Received and recorded, thank you! :D
Received and recorded, thank you! :D
@Gaia Sending 988 leaves, 10 fishcale baskets, 20 terra cotta vases and 30 treasured planters, which makes 500 tickets? I think?
@Gaia Sending 988 leaves, 10 fishcale baskets, 20 terra cotta vases and 30 treasured planters, which makes 500 tickets? I think?
72MTZgG.png duZlnPN.png

Lair Cleanout!
Dergs I'm looking for!

@ReadingHell If my math is correct, 988 leaves, 10 fishscale baskets and 20 terra cotta vases would do the trick already.

988 Flatleaves * 0.5 = 494
10 fischal baskets = 2
20 tera cotta vases = 4
For 500 total.

In your PM I only found the Flatleaves though. Not sure if that was intentional ..?

For now I'm recording the 494 and 49 bonus tickets. In the spreadsheet. Thank you so much for entering! :D
@ReadingHell If my math is correct, 988 leaves, 10 fishscale baskets and 20 terra cotta vases would do the trick already.

988 Flatleaves * 0.5 = 494
10 fischal baskets = 2
20 tera cotta vases = 4
For 500 total.

In your PM I only found the Flatleaves though. Not sure if that was intentional ..?

For now I'm recording the 494 and 49 bonus tickets. In the spreadsheet. Thank you so much for entering! :D
@gaia Hello! By any chance, only if it isn't too much trouble, would you mind letting me know how many more tickets I'm able to buy? I'll be in the coliseum for awhile, so I'll be buying more. If not, that's perfectly fine!! I can check how many I bought already afterward c:
@gaia Hello! By any chance, only if it isn't too much trouble, would you mind letting me know how many more tickets I'm able to buy? I'll be in the coliseum for awhile, so I'll be buying more. If not, that's perfectly fine!! I can check how many I bought already afterward c:
VGxuHXT.png
@Gaia Can I be added to the future raffles pinglist please? <3
@Gaia Can I be added to the future raffles pinglist please? <3
72MTZgG.png duZlnPN.png

Lair Cleanout!
Dergs I'm looking for!

@ReadingHell Ofcourse, adding you right away! :D

@LethalDragon You have purchased 90 tickets (and 9 bonus tickets) meaning you can buy 410 more ^^
@ReadingHell Ofcourse, adding you right away! :D

@LethalDragon You have purchased 90 tickets (and 9 bonus tickets) meaning you can buy 410 more ^^
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25