Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WaveSat] Tidepool Scavenging
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@PoppyPoptart
Sorry, but the event is only out of flight! I apologize for not having this mentioned earlier and added it to the rules. ;;

@lassavus @CaityJay @fuwafuwa
The squares you picked had already been taken by users who posted before you! Sorry. I've provided a spreadsheet so you can pick one that's still open.
@PoppyPoptart
Sorry, but the event is only out of flight! I apologize for not having this mentioned earlier and added it to the rules. ;;

@lassavus @CaityJay @fuwafuwa
The squares you picked had already been taken by users who posted before you! Sorry. I've provided a spreadsheet so you can pick one that's still open.
r1.pngr3.pngr2.png
@Vauvenal I'd love to go with Liss to Sunlight, #58! Sending payment.
@Vauvenal I'd love to go with Liss to Sunlight, #58! Sending payment.
@excessnight Sorry, that's already taken! Please check the spreadsheet and choose another one. <3
@excessnight Sorry, that's already taken! Please check the spreadsheet and choose another one. <3
r1.pngr3.pngr2.png
@Vauvenal ah!! my mistake, no worries!! <3
@Vauvenal ah!! my mistake, no worries!! <3
Gastrodon_unova_front.gif Poppy
He/Him
+0 FR time
Wishlist
@Vauvenal just did, my bad!

ps changed it.
@Vauvenal just did, my bad!

ps changed it.
@Vauvenal

Ah! My apologies. In that case..I chose square 88.
@Vauvenal

Ah! My apologies. In that case..I chose square 88.
Heads up! My username has a L not an I!
35955.png42916.png Skin/Accent Shop.
@Vauvenal
Oof, thought I looked through for it haha

Well how about...

69 B)
@Vauvenal
Oof, thought I looked through for it haha

Well how about...

69 B)
fguisa.png
................e0gVkz3.png ................. 5hF3FGk.png
................. xj6Mn2e.png
................. CISPrku.png
................. etYYz4O.png
Question! Is it possible to pay in gems?
[center][/center]@CrystalDragonz7 [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/107187/10718672p.png[/img][nextcol]With the help of her familiar Jerome, Liss quickly understands and accepts your request.[/columns] Wading into the ocean until the water goes up to her throat, Liss' eyes are fixated on whatever she sees underneath the surface. Suddenly, she lets out a high-pitched roar and dives in, procuring a flailing orange creature. She stuffs it into her net and drags it to you, smiling softly. [center] [item=display frills][item=loga][item=glossy frills][/center]
@CrystalDragonz7
10718672p.png With the help of her familiar Jerome, Liss quickly understands and accepts your request.

Wading into the ocean until the water goes up to her throat, Liss' eyes are fixated on whatever she sees underneath the surface. Suddenly, she lets out a high-pitched roar and dives in, procuring a flailing orange creature. She stuffs it into her net and drags it to you, smiling softly.
Display Frills Loga Glossy Frills
r1.pngr3.pngr2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19