Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WaveSat] Tidepool Scavenging
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@Vesperupus

I'm really feeling square 92 in the Midnight zone, and I'll take Bokrug with me! Sending payment now!
@Vesperupus

I'm really feeling square 92 in the Midnight zone, and I'll take Bokrug with me! Sending payment now!
Qpsus7P.pngDRg3gRE.png0edEIs6.pngNYbLrXm.pngTzaHawP.pngR827Sip.png
THE PLAGUE FLIGHT IS DOMINATING!
@Losina [columns][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/332383/33238204p.png[/img][nextcol]You set out to look for the Wildclaw called Nightingale among the other dragons, but she seems to have disappeared. A few yards away from the shore, the water is rippling and the feathery tip of a tail disappears between the waves.[/columns] Time passes and you almost worry that you'll never see that Wildclaw again, but eventually, she emerges from the ocean, a trail of droplets in her wake. Between the sickle claws on her back feet, she carries a bundle of cloth, peeking out at the seams is a large, algae-covered chest. [center] [item= cherrybrook chest][item= cerith shell][item= woven cloth][/center] "Well that sure was an adventure!" She shakes off the water from head to tail. "I tell ya, getting that chest wasn't all that easy." ((I'm having quite the busy day today, but I'll try to send out all of your prizes as soon as I can!))
@Losina
33238204p.png You set out to look for the Wildclaw called Nightingale among the other dragons, but she seems to have disappeared. A few yards away from the shore, the water is rippling and the feathery tip of a tail disappears between the waves.

Time passes and you almost worry that you'll never see that Wildclaw again, but eventually, she emerges from the ocean, a trail of droplets in her wake. Between the sickle claws on her back feet, she carries a bundle of cloth, peeking out at the seams is a large, algae-covered chest.
Cherrybrook Chest Cerith Shell Woven Cloth

"Well that sure was an adventure!" She shakes off the water from head to tail. "I tell ya, getting that chest wasn't all that easy."

((I'm having quite the busy day today, but I'll try to send out all of your prizes as soon as I can!))
r1.pngr3.pngr2.png
@Vesperupus

I would like to go to square 91 of the Midnight Zone with Bokrug please! :D
Sending payment to Vauvenal now!

@Vesperupus

I would like to go to square 91 of the Midnight Zone with Bokrug please! :D
Sending payment to Vauvenal now!

Heads up! My username has a L not an I!
35955.png42916.png Skin/Accent Shop.
@Vauvenal

My boy Caledonite would like to investigate Midnight 91 89 (oops, looks like someone beat me to 91) with Nightingale, please!
@Vauvenal

My boy Caledonite would like to investigate Midnight 91 89 (oops, looks like someone beat me to 91) with Nightingale, please!
event-sig-small-4.png
@Vauvenal I'd like to scavenge in the Midnight Zone, area 96, please! :D
@Vauvenal I'd like to scavenge in the Midnight Zone, area 96, please! :D
z8s5c34.png
5hF3FGk.png
JvUa9ma.png
extra1.png
YMPbu9R.png
KZwivfG.gif R9ehyxp.png XSm6V7z.png
@Vauvenal Thank you very much :)
@Vauvenal Thank you very much :)
Wishlist 39889572.png
I need this Skin -->
@Vauvenal
I'd like to scavenge Midnight 94 with Nightingale please!
@Vauvenal
I'd like to scavenge Midnight 94 with Nightingale please!
Artemis | She/her | FR+1
@Vesperupus
Twilight 63 with Farallon, please! :D
@Vesperupus
Twilight 63 with Farallon, please! :D
fguisa.png
................e0gVkz3.png ................. 5hF3FGk.png
................. xj6Mn2e.png
................. CISPrku.png
................. etYYz4O.png
@Vesperupus

I'd like to scagenve Midnight #98 with Bokrug, please! :) Sending payment now.
@Vesperupus

I'd like to scagenve Midnight #98 with Bokrug, please! :) Sending payment now.
ngw7WrY.png
@Vesperupus

Could I travel with Farafallon to Twilight #72 please? ~blushes~
@Vesperupus

Could I travel with Farafallon to Twilight #72 please? ~blushes~
CXzUggF.pnglRiR2l7.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19