Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@UndeadFae @DeathDragon101 @Fishyblub @Koalaesthetic - Sorry for my late replies to some of you! Yesterday was very busy! I'll work on sending out Crossroads with your requested dragons right now! Welcome to Flight Rising everyone!
@UndeadFae @DeathDragon101 @Fishyblub @Koalaesthetic - Sorry for my late replies to some of you! Yesterday was very busy! I'll work on sending out Crossroads with your requested dragons right now! Welcome to Flight Rising everyone!
[img]https://i.imgur.com/GLj4Kff.png[/img]
GLj4Kff.png
@Aelfrey

Could I please have "Cloud Whisperer"?

Thanks!

@Aelfrey

Could I please have "Cloud Whisperer"?

Thanks!

tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.pngtumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo7_250.png
@Aelfrey

Sorry, I forgot, but if you are offering, could I have a Scroll of Renaming please?
@Aelfrey

Sorry, I forgot, but if you are offering, could I have a Scroll of Renaming please?
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.pngtumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo7_250.png
Hello may I please have London Fog? He is very pretty! Thank you
Hello may I please have London Fog? He is very pretty! Thank you
@JewelzRocks10 - She's on her way! I'm only offering renaming scrolls for dragons who have been named, though, and "Cloud Whisperer" was just a nickname I gave her so that things wouldn't get confusing! She's still very much unnamed ^_^

@Silverwing8 - He's on his way! I'm glad you think he's pretty! Welcome to Flight Rising!
@JewelzRocks10 - She's on her way! I'm only offering renaming scrolls for dragons who have been named, though, and "Cloud Whisperer" was just a nickname I gave her so that things wouldn't get confusing! She's still very much unnamed ^_^

@Silverwing8 - He's on his way! I'm glad you think he's pretty! Welcome to Flight Rising!
@Aelfrey

Hello, could I adopt "White Sky"? Thank you very much :)
@Aelfrey

Hello, could I adopt "White Sky"? Thank you very much :)
@TheStove - You are absolutely welcome! He's on his way!
@TheStove - You are absolutely welcome! He's on his way!
[img]https://i.imgur.com/GLj4Kff.png[/img]
GLj4Kff.png
May I please have "Aqua Heart" is they're still available? If not I would love any of them. All your dragons are BEAUTIFUL!
I've been on 2 days and would love to give a forever home to one of your amazing dragons.
Thank you so much! This is super kind of you to help newbs like us out. <3
May I please have "Aqua Heart" is they're still available? If not I would love any of them. All your dragons are BEAUTIFUL!
I've been on 2 days and would love to give a forever home to one of your amazing dragons.
Thank you so much! This is super kind of you to help newbs like us out. <3
paperpony___world_tour_by_kiwicide-dciyigz.png paperpony_s_gambling_lair_by_kiwicide-dck6t7b.png
pwywart_by_kiwicide-dckgm9o.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9