Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] Raffle: Round 5 Draw p67
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 72 73
@Snowbelle Thank you! I couldn’t copy the names thus I sent them to you.
@Snowbelle Thank you! I couldn’t copy the names thus I sent them to you.
RK2q3qt.pnguCZgS26.png
@Snowbelle
I just clicked in the window with the names and then tried to copy it. But when I wanted to paste it I got nothing. I know it's just a minor problem, but in other raffle spreadsheets I could copy and paste the names. But I mean I can also just type the names, so no biggie
@Snowbelle
I just clicked in the window with the names and then tried to copy it. But when I wanted to paste it I got nothing. I know it's just a minor problem, but in other raffle spreadsheets I could copy and paste the names. But I mean I can also just type the names, so no biggie
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
@Starstream

The attendant names on the sheet? Hmmm. Alright we will figure out why the sheet is griefing y'all on the c/p.
@Starstream

The attendant names on the sheet? Hmmm. Alright we will figure out why the sheet is griefing y'all on the c/p.
1HDUhks.png
Dragons with unattached stones as prizes means we get the dragon + the stones separately, no?
Dragons with unattached stones as prizes means we get the dragon + the stones separately, no?
Alright so, if the sheet doesn't let you c/p attendant names, it's because there's too much traffic on it. You'll need to type them manually, or I will put the names in the third post to c/p from.
Alright so, if the sheet doesn't let you c/p attendant names, it's because there's too much traffic on it. You'll need to type them manually, or I will put the names in the third post to c/p from.
1HDUhks.png
@Dunmer

Yes, if it comes with stones but if they are unattached, they will be separate.
@Dunmer

Yes, if it comes with stones but if they are unattached, they will be separate.
1HDUhks.png
I am off to bed, please ping me for any questions/concerns/issues but be aware I'll reply in ~12+ hours to them! Feel free to send me PAs/CRs for dragons IF you don't mind waiting for me to get back on to accept. You can PM me if you want as well to discuss something or bring it to my attention.

Have a great push, send my wonderful attendants lots of dragons!!
I am off to bed, please ping me for any questions/concerns/issues but be aware I'll reply in ~12+ hours to them! Feel free to send me PAs/CRs for dragons IF you don't mind waiting for me to get back on to accept. You can PM me if you want as well to discuss something or bring it to my attention.

Have a great push, send my wonderful attendants lots of dragons!!
1HDUhks.png
@GryffonJoi - I have a question about the badges.

Quote:
Please only claim a badge you’ve earned once it’s released.

Does this mean levels beyond 50 but before the next badge is released do not count towards the next badge? But then the first 50 would still count as by the instruction, right?
@GryffonJoi - I have a question about the badges.

Quote:
Please only claim a badge you’ve earned once it’s released.

Does this mean levels beyond 50 but before the next badge is released do not count towards the next badge? But then the first 50 would still count as by the instruction, right?
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
@Jousama Sending 6 dragons via PA. (1x breed bonus)
@Jousama Sending 6 dragons via PA. (1x breed bonus)
Wishlist 39889572.png
I need this Skin -->
@Losina Thanks for the heads up. I'll keep an eye out!
@Losina Thanks for the heads up. I'll keep an eye out!
Na5WGHa.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 72 73