Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Leaving FR. [Free Dragon Giveaway]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Elininjakat

May I have Leafa and her apparel? She looks so lonely, and her lore/bio (looks like she's been through a lot, the poor girl) is just <3
@Elininjakat

May I have Leafa and her apparel? She looks so lonely, and her lore/bio (looks like she's been through a lot, the poor girl) is just <3
YQ8I6GU.jpg

iq3SitT.jpg

tDeKDnH.png

ZjC01tm.jpg[/center]

Code [img]https://imgur.com/924NnAG[/img][/center]
@Elininjakat I would adore Koredo (or Midnight) because I love Tundra, but it doesn't seem Koredo is getting any/much love sooo.. *dangles plants*

it seems i would do well to read the rules but still i love Tundras so *dangles plants anyway*
@Elininjakat I would adore Koredo (or Midnight) because I love Tundra, but it doesn't seem Koredo is getting any/much love sooo.. *dangles plants*

it seems i would do well to read the rules but still i love Tundras so *dangles plants anyway*
ok y'all i'm sorting through leafa's requests now
also @Suffer i had a lotta email troubles at the time i first heard about that and there's not much point to do it now since i'm leaving so u h
yeah
ok time to pick a lucky person lol
ok y'all i'm sorting through leafa's requests now
also @Suffer i had a lotta email troubles at the time i first heard about that and there's not much point to do it now since i'm leaving so u h
yeah
ok time to pick a lucky person lol
wispfire_fiendcat.png
@Elininjakat if you have any left can i please have them
and if you have any extra items/food/currency can i please have some
@Elininjakat if you have any left can i please have them
and if you have any extra items/food/currency can i please have some

Rbf96Oh.gif
hey i decided i'll be giving midnight off after koreto and leafa are gone so there's that i guess
also i'm being indecisive on where leafa should go s h o o t
hey i decided i'll be giving midnight off after koreto and leafa are gone so there's that i guess
also i'm being indecisive on where leafa should go s h o o t
wispfire_fiendcat.png
@Elininjakat
I'm interested in Koreto if he's still available.
@Elininjakat
I'm interested in Koreto if he's still available.
@@Elininjakat
I'd love to give Koreto or Leafa a home! :)
@@Elininjakat
I'd love to give Koreto or Leafa a home! :)
||E7SAb.gif||dd1ebyv-c218a4a6-d09d-474a-8878-59a5e04ef7a3.png||578913283487039498.png||
HELLO I DISAPPEARED OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH AND I DOUBT ANYBODY WILL SEE THIS/IS STILL INTERESTED BUT YEAH HELLO IM HERE I GUESS
i just kind of lost access to fr for a few personal reasons and then when i regained access i kinda just... forgot about it entirely. i'm not gonna return here permanently, considering the fact i disappeared for more than a year from here, but i do wanna try and finish this giveaway
probably gonna fail though and my dragons will be left behind again
also i'm subbed, no need to ping me for anythin here
HELLO I DISAPPEARED OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH AND I DOUBT ANYBODY WILL SEE THIS/IS STILL INTERESTED BUT YEAH HELLO IM HERE I GUESS
i just kind of lost access to fr for a few personal reasons and then when i regained access i kinda just... forgot about it entirely. i'm not gonna return here permanently, considering the fact i disappeared for more than a year from here, but i do wanna try and finish this giveaway
probably gonna fail though and my dragons will be left behind again
also i'm subbed, no need to ping me for anythin here
wispfire_fiendcat.png
@elininjakat o hec hello
welcom back i guess? Hope you are well (/^U^)/*:~* All your remaining dergos are really gorgeous. I would love to take em all if they need new homes, and basically anything in your hoard extra i would love - but, of course, no pressure hehe. I'm especially looking for fest items, fams, apparels ... sdjvnjndfjv. Anything really. Sending many g00d vibes
@elininjakat o hec hello
welcom back i guess? Hope you are well (/^U^)/*:~* All your remaining dergos are really gorgeous. I would love to take em all if they need new homes, and basically anything in your hoard extra i would love - but, of course, no pressure hehe. I'm especially looking for fest items, fams, apparels ... sdjvnjndfjv. Anything really. Sending many g00d vibes
driy2Nt.png 010 tatobot » seekae » 441022
kyoze hollow - chinoyi
the hive - luray & co.
ertzetik - badmau peak
the outback & drylands
010 a
left
wing
hades
3am2LrS.png
crap i pinged. my mistake. owee
crap i pinged. my mistake. owee