Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] a BIG raffle
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34
@Starphire questions are totally welcome! Sorry, i didnt realize how new you are to FR - welcome!!! Feel free to ask me anything btw, not just about my raffle. You can message me or comment on my profile if you'd like too :)
@Starphire questions are totally welcome! Sorry, i didnt realize how new you are to FR - welcome!!! Feel free to ask me anything btw, not just about my raffle. You can message me or comment on my profile if you'd like too :)
LLLLLL
Shiloh
they/them
FR +0

old art thread

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL IncEfA4.pngo2DCDvU.pngzNpBqGi.png8nnLMSP.pngaHVtVAa.pngL9gnFws.pngK24IHjN.png
@thetinyshiloh
Sorry, I feel like I should have mentioned that. I had to ask a friend what bumping meant, (I am not so internet adept) so I am trying to not step on toes etc. since I don't know some of the more complex etiquette yet. And now that is said...
Thank you! FR is a pretty welcoming community, and I feel like people are happy to explain to newcomers just about anything. (As you yourself offered) It's really nice!
Thanks again!
@thetinyshiloh
Sorry, I feel like I should have mentioned that. I had to ask a friend what bumping meant, (I am not so internet adept) so I am trying to not step on toes etc. since I don't know some of the more complex etiquette yet. And now that is said...
Thank you! FR is a pretty welcoming community, and I feel like people are happy to explain to newcomers just about anything. (As you yourself offered) It's really nice!
Thanks again!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
fZlFb8I.png
All bumps recorded in the spreadsheet so far! Thank you!
All bumps recorded in the spreadsheet so far! Thank you!
LLLLLL
Shiloh
they/them
FR +0

old art thread

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL IncEfA4.pngo2DCDvU.pngzNpBqGi.png8nnLMSP.pngaHVtVAa.pngL9gnFws.pngK24IHjN.png
bump!
bump!
^
^
LLLLLL
Shiloh
they/them
FR +0

old art thread

bump!
bump!
All bumps/tickets tallied!
All bumps/tickets tallied!
LLLLLL
Shiloh
they/them
FR +0

old art thread

Bump
Bump
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34