Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] a BIG raffle
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34
@Duosora tallied, thank you! :)
@Duosora tallied, thank you! :)
LLLLLL
Shiloh
they/them
FR +0

old art thread

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL IncEfA4.pngo2DCDvU.pngzNpBqGi.png8nnLMSP.pngaHVtVAa.pngL9gnFws.pngK24IHjN.png
^
^
LLLLLL
Shiloh
they/them
FR +0

old art thread

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL IncEfA4.pngo2DCDvU.pngzNpBqGi.png8nnLMSP.pngaHVtVAa.pngL9gnFws.pngK24IHjN.png
Book!
Book!
I4TUkY9.png
@AlbinoWerewolf recorded!
@AlbinoWerewolf recorded!
LLLLLL
Shiloh
they/them
FR +0

old art thread

^
^
LLLLLL
Shiloh
they/them
FR +0

old art thread

bump!
bump!
Bump!
Bump!
@thetinyshiloh
Do I need to buy a ticket before I can earn bump tickets?
@thetinyshiloh
Do I need to buy a ticket before I can earn bump tickets?
@Starphire nope! Your two replies to this thread equal 2 bump tickets :D which ive already entered into the spreadsheet.

The ways you can earn both bump and paid tickets is outlined in this post too! (Like putting a graphic in your forum signature, etc)
@Starphire nope! Your two replies to this thread equal 2 bump tickets :D which ive already entered into the spreadsheet.

The ways you can earn both bump and paid tickets is outlined in this post too! (Like putting a graphic in your forum signature, etc)
LLLLLL
Shiloh
they/them
FR +0

old art thread

@thetinyshiloh
Yeah, I'm still getting the hang of how raffles and bumping works on this site, and different ones are of course different, but I like to ask for clarification if I am not sure. Thanks for the confirmation!
@thetinyshiloh
Yeah, I'm still getting the hang of how raffles and bumping works on this site, and different ones are of course different, but I like to ask for clarification if I am not sure. Thanks for the confirmation!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34