Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] a BIG raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
@SageK253 AWESOME, thank you!!!!! your tickets have been tallied: 61 paid tickets

aaand 61 x 30 = 1830 bump tickets PLUS 1 for thread bump and another 20 for the signature, making 1851 your total bump ticket count for today :D
@SageK253 AWESOME, thank you!!!!! your tickets have been tallied: 61 paid tickets

aaand 61 x 30 = 1830 bump tickets PLUS 1 for thread bump and another 20 for the signature, making 1851 your total bump ticket count for today :D
LLLLLL
Shiloh
they/them
FR +0

old art thread

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL IncEfA4.pngo2DCDvU.pngzNpBqGi.png8nnLMSP.pngaHVtVAa.pngL9gnFws.pngK24IHjN.png
*blinks a few times at the total* that adds up quick, huh? lol
*blinks a few times at the total* that adds up quick, huh? lol
7GZL67L.pngZ1RkWWM.pngWj3N42A.pngM8iaT63.png qm3ofwD.png
bump!
bump!
jamie | he/him | 19 | fr+3
Hi there! I’d like to get in on this!
Added to my signature and my clan profile! I will be sending a ticket crossroad shortly
Hi there! I’d like to get in on this!
Added to my signature and my clan profile! I will be sending a ticket crossroad shortly
cHNxev5.gif “Am I more than you bargained for yet?” TZEZPa5.gif
Bump!
Bump!
fZlFb8I.png
@machinae @ChiriChan your bumps are recorded, thank you!!!

@LuckyBunny YAY thank you!! 3 paid tickets are recorded, and you have 121 bump tickets (1 comment + 30 for graphics + 90 for paid tickets) :)
@machinae @ChiriChan your bumps are recorded, thank you!!!

@LuckyBunny YAY thank you!! 3 paid tickets are recorded, and you have 121 bump tickets (1 comment + 30 for graphics + 90 for paid tickets) :)
LLLLLL
Shiloh
they/them
FR +0

old art thread

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL IncEfA4.pngo2DCDvU.pngzNpBqGi.png8nnLMSP.pngaHVtVAa.pngL9gnFws.pngK24IHjN.png
boop!
boop!
jamie | he/him | 19 | fr+3
Bump!
Bump!
fZlFb8I.png
@machinae @ChiriChan recorded in the spreadsheet! :)
@machinae @ChiriChan recorded in the spreadsheet! :)
LLLLLL
Shiloh
they/them
FR +0

old art thread

^
^
LLLLLL
Shiloh
they/them
FR +0

old art thread

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34