Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE DRAGONS PG 9!!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
thank you
thank you
@ma201273 You're welcome! :)
@ma201273 You're welcome! :)
roses-divider.png
Bump!
Bump!
left-hori.pngBB.pngright-hori.png
Bump!!
Bump!!
By chance is there a dragon still available? I know they're on page nine but I'm not sure what's been taken. I'm 2 days on this site but I'm liking it so far and am looking for a dragon to level up for my fighting party. :3
By chance is there a dragon still available? I know they're on page nine but I'm not sure what's been taken. I'm 2 days on this site but I'm liking it so far and am looking for a dragon to level up for my fighting party. :3
paperpony___world_tour_by_kiwicide-dciyigz.png paperpony_s_gambling_lair_by_kiwicide-dck6t7b.png
pwywart_by_kiwicide-dckgm9o.png
@PaperPony All of the dragons that are on the list are still available! If there is one you want, just ping the person who has it. I would suggest one of the Spirals or the Nocturnes for the coliseum. :)
@PaperPony All of the dragons that are on the list are still available! If there is one you want, just ping the person who has it. I would suggest one of the Spirals or the Nocturnes for the coliseum. :)
Thank you so much for the info! <3
Now to figure our what's a spiral and nocturne. <3
They're all so beautiful. I just become mesmerized. <3
Thank you so much for the info! <3
Now to figure our what's a spiral and nocturne. <3
They're all so beautiful. I just become mesmerized. <3
paperpony___world_tour_by_kiwicide-dciyigz.png paperpony_s_gambling_lair_by_kiwicide-dck6t7b.png
Oh! I see~! They're labeled with gender then race then colors! <3
Silly me. teehee. <3 #N00b
Oh! I see~! They're labeled with gender then race then colors! <3
Silly me. teehee. <3 #N00b
@Paperpony Hhaha Its fine! If you have any other questions, just ask! I've been on here for a while and would love to help you out! :)
@Paperpony Hhaha Its fine! If you have any other questions, just ask! I've been on here for a while and would love to help you out! :)
[quote name="BelladonnaPoe" date="2018-04-22 20:41:25" ] @Paperpony Hhaha Its fine! If you have any other questions, just ask! I've been on here for a while and would love to help you out! :) [/quote] Thank you so much. <3
BelladonnaPoe wrote on 2018-04-22 20:41:25:
Thank you so much. <3
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16