Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Small Skin Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I somehow ended up with not 1 but [b]2[/b] duplicate skins from the wind themed festival. So instead of just selling them I figured it'd be more fun to raffle them! [u][b]Ticket Price[/b][/u] 1000t/1g [u] [b]Max Tickets Per Person[/b][/u] 50 --- Raffle will end whennnn hmm, 200 tickets are sold? If that happens SUPER FAST I'll probably up the amount a bit. [s]If this doesn't get any more attention for the next three days I'll probably just pull a winner on the 13th [/s] [b] Nevermind! It seems this will keep going to 200 hopefully :3[/b] [u][b]PRIZES[/b][/u] [b]Two[/b] names will be picked for first place. The first name picked get's to choose which skin they'd prefer, the other name gets the one leftover. [b] ~1st Place: [/b] [skin=26147] [skin=26155] --- [b]~2nd place:[/b] [item=Unhatched Shadow Egg] [b] --- ~3rd place:[/b] 10,000 treasure Just send me a crossroads and I'll record all the tickets [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_l2P8nyALdX1RDcZjBIRnz4abL9aYJL0gjA4N5rQzk8/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url]!
I somehow ended up with not 1 but 2 duplicate skins from the wind themed festival. So instead of just selling them I figured it'd be more fun to raffle them!

Ticket Price
1000t/1g

Max Tickets Per Person

---
Raffle will end whennnn hmm, 200 tickets are sold? If that happens SUPER FAST I'll probably up the amount a bit.

If this doesn't get any more attention for the next three days I'll probably just pull a winner on the 13th

Nevermind! It seems this will keep going to 200 hopefully :3

PRIZES
Two names will be picked for first place. The first name picked get's to choose which skin they'd prefer, the other name gets the one leftover.

~1st Place:

---
~2nd place:
Unhatched Shadow Egg

---
~3rd place:

10,000 treasure

Just send me a crossroads and I'll record all the tickets here!
*you all have 48 hours to claim your prize before it gets rerolled (14.54 FR time)

- First Place -
#97 ~ @Marimar <- Gets first pick on the skin they want Claimed

- First Place -
#104 ~ @PandaOverlord <- Gets the skin leftover

- Second Place -

#152 ~ @QuietJay <- Gets unhatched shadow egg Claimed

- Third Place -
#85 ~ @Zelda760511 <- Gets 10k treasure

Thank you all so much for participating!

@MelPonds @SwagYolo @Annce @PhoenixFire36 @ArcanexHour @FireHeartSong @Leafstar17 @CuteLinzar
*you all have 48 hours to claim your prize before it gets rerolled (14.54 FR time)

- First Place -
#97 ~ @Marimar <- Gets first pick on the skin they want Claimed

- First Place -
#104 ~ @PandaOverlord <- Gets the skin leftover

- Second Place -

#152 ~ @QuietJay <- Gets unhatched shadow egg Claimed

- Third Place -
#85 ~ @Zelda760511 <- Gets 10k treasure

Thank you all so much for participating!

@MelPonds @SwagYolo @Annce @PhoenixFire36 @ArcanexHour @FireHeartSong @Leafstar17 @CuteLinzar
~bump
~bump
~bump

Friendly bumps are also appreciated <3
~bump

Friendly bumps are also appreciated <3
I could def use those things - take 5000 treasures :D
I could def use those things - take 5000 treasures :D
1071.png Sanded Pine Plank Enthusiast.
Bump
Bump
1071.png Sanded Pine Plank Enthusiast.