Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [closed] NotN raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center]Get hype for NotN, we're doing this thing for real now! The primary purpose of this raffle is to [b]help everyone participate in NotN[/b], even our newest members! That's why you can enter for absolutely no charge- or donate- and help spread the NotN love! I am looking specifically for donations of [b]anything dropped or available exclusively during the NotN event or player trading post-NotN.[/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2594850][u][size=4]click here for a full list of acceptable donations[/size][/u][/url] please send any and all donations via pm. [left]Rates: [size=2][i](Subject to revision. Tickets earned prior to any rate adjustments will not reduce with any changes.)[/i][/size][/left] [columns]Bumping the thread 1kt 1g 33x NotN food, mat, trinket 66x NotN food, mat, trinket 99x NotN food, mat, trinket Chest familiar Baldwin familiar Vista Chest apparel (piece) Chest apparel (set) Baldwin apparel (piece) Baldwin apparel (set) MP treasure apparel (piece) MP treasure apparel (set) MP gem apparel (piece) MP gem apparel (set) Strange chest Smirch gene Nocturne Scroll Nocturne Egg [nextcol]5 tickets * 5 tickets 5 tickets 125 tickets 260 tickets 450 tickets 60 tickets 1,000 tickets 50-3200 tickets ** 85 tickets 430 tickets 100 tickets 600 tickets 100 tickets 750 tickets 155 tickets 4,840 tickets 150 tickets *** 60 tickets 200 tickets 1,100 tickets[/columns] Tier 1 - 50 tickets [item= Vista: Spectral Shroud][item= Vista: Conjurer's Hat][item= Vista: Gossamer Flame][item= Vista: Jester] Tier 2 - 225 tickets [item= Vista: Strange Chest][item= Vista: Grimore][item= Vista: Eye See You][item= Vista: Dreary Dirge] Tier 3 - 270 tickets [item= Vista: Living Stones][item=Vista: Hourglass] Tier 4 - 3200 tickets [item= Vista: Feral Visage][item= Vista: Glowing Globe] [i]* Maximum one bump per day will earn you tickets ** Tickets earned from a vista vary based on LAH and rarity/means of obtaining it. *** Donating the exact materials needed to trade Swipp for a Strange chest or brew one in Baldwin's will earn you the same amount of tickets as donating a Strange chest.[/i]
Get hype for NotN, we're doing this thing for real now! The primary purpose of this raffle is to help everyone participate in NotN, even our newest members! That's why you can enter for absolutely no charge- or donate- and help spread the NotN love!

I am looking specifically for donations of anything dropped or available exclusively during the NotN event or player trading post-NotN.

click here for a full list of acceptable donations
please send any and all donations via pm.
Rates: (Subject to revision. Tickets earned prior to any rate adjustments will not reduce with any changes.)
Bumping the thread
1kt
1g
33x NotN food, mat, trinket
66x NotN food, mat, trinket
99x NotN food, mat, trinket
Chest familiar
Baldwin familiar
Vista
Chest apparel (piece)
Chest apparel (set)
Baldwin apparel (piece)
Baldwin apparel (set)
MP treasure apparel (piece)
MP treasure apparel (set)
MP gem apparel (piece)
MP gem apparel (set)
Strange chest
Smirch gene
Nocturne Scroll
Nocturne Egg
5 tickets *
5 tickets
5 tickets
125 tickets
260 tickets
450 tickets
60 tickets
1,000 tickets
50-3200 tickets **
85 tickets
430 tickets
100 tickets
600 tickets
100 tickets
750 tickets
155 tickets
4,840 tickets
150 tickets ***
60 tickets
200 tickets
1,100 tickets

Tier 1 - 50 tickets
Vista: Spectral Shroud Vista: Conjurer's Hat Vista: Gossamer Flame Vista: Jester
Tier 2 - 225 tickets
Vista: Strange Chest Vista: Eye See You Vista: Dreary Dirge
Tier 3 - 270 tickets
Vista: Living Stones Vista: Hourglass
Tier 4 - 3200 tickets
Vista: Feral Visage Vista: Glowing Globe

* Maximum one bump per day will earn you tickets
** Tickets earned from a vista vary based on LAH and rarity/means of obtaining it.
*** Donating the exact materials needed to trade Swipp for a Strange chest or brew one in Baldwin's will earn you the same amount of tickets as donating a Strange chest.
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif
Additional Information and Reminders

Let me know if you change your username.
It's not my responsibility to track you down come December. If you win, I will tag the name you had when you entered (unless, of course, you update me).

Don't ask for your stuff back after I've accepted it.
If you're donating anything, it gets thrown into the prize pool and you are credited tickets. This happens after I accept your PM, so if you've made a mistake or want something back let me know ASAP (before I accept) and I will return your belongings.

I post occasional updates in this thread.
Search for "update" if you want to find the latest in regards to the raffle. I will be posting when I draw, NOT tagging everyone who entered, so if you're interested in keeping up with the winnings you can easily find the post(s).

Feel free to check ticket counts and the prize pool.
Spreadsheet here with everything you might need to know about tickets, donations, etc. If you have other questions, @ me and I'll get back to you.

Raflle will be drawn January 6th.
Prizes will be sent out that week. I will distribute Strange Chests first to hopefully avoid disintegrations on the 9th. If you do not claim your prize by January 9th, I will open the Strange Chest and send you the contents. This is much harder on me so please claim your chests when I send them.

I will send Chests by CR, all other prizes by PM.
This allows me to cancel the chest transfer should I need to prevent disintegrations.
Additional Information and Reminders

Let me know if you change your username.
It's not my responsibility to track you down come December. If you win, I will tag the name you had when you entered (unless, of course, you update me).

Don't ask for your stuff back after I've accepted it.
If you're donating anything, it gets thrown into the prize pool and you are credited tickets. This happens after I accept your PM, so if you've made a mistake or want something back let me know ASAP (before I accept) and I will return your belongings.

I post occasional updates in this thread.
Search for "update" if you want to find the latest in regards to the raffle. I will be posting when I draw, NOT tagging everyone who entered, so if you're interested in keeping up with the winnings you can easily find the post(s).

Feel free to check ticket counts and the prize pool.
Spreadsheet here with everything you might need to know about tickets, donations, etc. If you have other questions, @ me and I'll get back to you.

Raflle will be drawn January 6th.
Prizes will be sent out that week. I will distribute Strange Chests first to hopefully avoid disintegrations on the 9th. If you do not claim your prize by January 9th, I will open the Strange Chest and send you the contents. This is much harder on me so please claim your chests when I send them.

I will send Chests by CR, all other prizes by PM.
This allows me to cancel the chest transfer should I need to prevent disintegrations.
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif
[center][size=5][u]Prizes [b](not updated)[/u][/b][/size] I still have tons of familiars and apparel to add [quote=Winners: 30] [i]The Main Event[/i] [item=Strange Chest][/quote] [quote=Winners: 2] [i]May RNG be with you[/i] [item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg] [/quote] [quote=Winners: 1] [i]Odd Chest but OK[/i] [item=Vista: Strange Chest] [/quote] [quote=Winners: 1] [item=Vista: Grimore] [/quote] [quote=Winners: 1] [i]Huggable[/i] [item= Melon Squirmscoot][item= Fairy octopus] [/quote] [quote=Winners: 1] [i]NOT HUGGABLE[/i] [item= Axe Mimic][item= Crooked Hatchet] [/quote] [quote=Winners: 1] [i]Shy Friends[/i] [item= Blooming Hedgehide][item= Overwatered Seedling] [/quote] [quote=Winners: 1] [i]Positively Regal[/i] [item= Ethereal Flame Regalia] [/quote] [quote=Winners: 2] [i]You're joking... Right?[/i] [item= Jolly Jester's Cap][item= Jolly Jester's Collar][item= Jolly Jester's Cape][item= Jolly Jester's Gloves][item= Jolly Jester's Stockings][item= Jolly Jester's Tail Bell][item= Jolly Jester's Wing Cover] [/quote] [quote=Winners: 4] [i]Back to Basics[/i] [item= Vista: Jester][item= Vista: Conjurer's Hat][item= Vista: Gossamer Flame] [/quote] [quote=Winners: 3] [i]Couldn't Afford Cobwebs[/i] [item= Tertiary Gene: Smirch] [/quote] [/center]
Prizes (not updated)
I still have tons of familiars and apparel to add
Winners: 30 wrote:
The Main Event
Strange Chest
Winners: 2 wrote:
May RNG be with you
Unhatched Nocturne Egg
Winners: 1 wrote:
Odd Chest but OK
Vista: Strange Chest
Huggable
Melon Squirmscoot Fairy Octopus
NOT HUGGABLE
Axe Mimic Crooked Hatchet
Shy Friends
Blooming Hedgehide Overwatered Seedling
Positively Regal
Ethereal Flame Regalia
Winners: 2 wrote:
You're joking... Right?
Jolly Jester's Cap Jolly Jester's Collar Jolly Jester's Cape Jolly Jester's Gloves Jolly Jester's Stockings Jolly Jester's Tail Bell Jolly Jester's Wing Cover
Winners: 4 wrote:
Back to Basics
Vista: Jester Vista: Conjurer's Hat Vista: Gossamer Flame
Winners: 3 wrote:
Couldn't Afford Cobwebs
Tertiary Gene: Smirch
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif
bump
bump
giphy.gif Sometimes being invisible isn't a superpower...
-Friendly bump!
-Friendly bump!
tumblr_ou4eqdUS571rr3vglo7_400.gif
[center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/20811.png[/img][/center]
20811.png
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif
[center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/7699.png[/img][/center]
7699.png
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif
Bump!
Bump!
dczn1qe-7ea5b2bc-c7a9-4a6a-8ea7-1777b6cff32a.png
Bump and sending some kt
Bump and sending some kt
w5ew2DI.pngjZrUnmb.pngVA4qnlJ.pngAY4kYGm.pngpPPA8FZ.png
[/center]
Bump!
Bump!
41904606024_0cc8ac141a_o.png