Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free newbie Coli raffle - drawing!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Eliminate prices getting you down? Wondering how you're ever going to be able to use the Coli? If you've joined [b]since registration opened (on the 16th of March)[/b], comment here to get a free raffle ticket for the chance to win an Eliminate, and other battle items! For one extra ticket, ping another newbie. Spread the word! The first ten names drawn will be able to choose from the following: [center][size=6][i][b]Prizes[/b][/i][/size][/center] [quote="Destruction from above!"] [center]Taken![/center] [/quote] [quote="Rally the forces!"] [center]Taken![/center] [/quote] [quote="Take aim!"] [center]Taken![/center] [/quote] [quote="ANGAR"] [center]Taken![/center] [/quote] [quote="Get zen!"] [center]Taken![/center] [/quote] [quote="Get zen, only more colourfully!"] [center]Taken![/center] [/quote] [quote="Take your medicine!"] [center]Taken![/center] [/quote] [quote="Power of the elements!"] [center][item=disorient] [item=fossilize] [item=drown] [item=dark bolt] [item=rock slash][/center] [/quote] (With thanks to CrowHarlequin for donation of extra items!) The raffle will close at [b]11:59 PM server time on 2nd April[/b], and will be drawn after rollover. Good luck!
Eliminate prices getting you down? Wondering how you're ever going to be able to use the Coli? If you've joined since registration opened (on the 16th of March), comment here to get a free raffle ticket for the chance to win an Eliminate, and other battle items!

For one extra ticket, ping another newbie. Spread the word!

The first ten names drawn will be able to choose from the following:
Prizes
Destruction from above! wrote:
Taken!
Rally the forces! wrote:
Taken!
Take aim! wrote:
Taken!
ANGAR wrote:
Taken!
Get zen! wrote:
Taken!
Get zen, only more colourfully! wrote:
Taken!
Take your medicine! wrote:
Taken!
Power of the elements! wrote:
Disorient Fossilize Drown
Dark Bolt Rock Slash

(With thanks to CrowHarlequin for donation of extra items!)

The raffle will close at 11:59 PM server time on 2nd April, and will be drawn after rollover. Good luck!
DSEHBxF.png
Entrants

1. artaline
2. Lucycolo
3. Fabu
4. Flyx
5. Flyx
6. john56575
7. Buttercup88
8. Nutello
9. Nutello
10. DancingBeardies
11. DancingBeardies
12. stardustpaper
13. stardustpaper
14. Casamin
15. Finlaybah
16. Finlaybah
17. carbocylicArtist
18. Nickyzhao
19. Nickyzhao
20. Faemouse
21. Faemouse
22. Felia
23. ekens
24. ekens
25. PopatoPips
26. PenguinGirl92
27. PenguinGirl92
28. GlitterShimmer
29. ETH05
30. Nynd
31. Citrino
32. UnknownNelly
33. FrostLily
34. xKiTKaTz
35. Hexerin
36. Umu
37. caecilianking
38. Tofufairy
39. Tofufairy
40. Zee3
41. LeafKitten
42. Antheiia
43. Antheiia
44. Flieder
45. MountainStorm
46. Wolfey3
47. Buckwheat
48. jorbee
49. jorbee
50. Odogaron
51. Odogaron
52. TruthandLies
53. ReadingHell
54. Noursonne
55. MaliciousAngel
56. MaliciousAngel
57. FlowerFleury
58. FloofyDragon
59. destinies
60. Kailey
61. XiangEr
62. ChocMint
63. EudoxiaLopukhina
64. Pango
65. Cosmik
66. Hamunaptra
67. Slayerofsouls
Entrants

1. artaline
2. Lucycolo
3. Fabu
4. Flyx
5. Flyx
6. john56575
7. Buttercup88
8. Nutello
9. Nutello
10. DancingBeardies
11. DancingBeardies
12. stardustpaper
13. stardustpaper
14. Casamin
15. Finlaybah
16. Finlaybah
17. carbocylicArtist
18. Nickyzhao
19. Nickyzhao
20. Faemouse
21. Faemouse
22. Felia
23. ekens
24. ekens
25. PopatoPips
26. PenguinGirl92
27. PenguinGirl92
28. GlitterShimmer
29. ETH05
30. Nynd
31. Citrino
32. UnknownNelly
33. FrostLily
34. xKiTKaTz
35. Hexerin
36. Umu
37. caecilianking
38. Tofufairy
39. Tofufairy
40. Zee3
41. LeafKitten
42. Antheiia
43. Antheiia
44. Flieder
45. MountainStorm
46. Wolfey3
47. Buckwheat
48. jorbee
49. jorbee
50. Odogaron
51. Odogaron
52. TruthandLies
53. ReadingHell
54. Noursonne
55. MaliciousAngel
56. MaliciousAngel
57. FlowerFleury
58. FloofyDragon
59. destinies
60. Kailey
61. XiangEr
62. ChocMint
63. EudoxiaLopukhina
64. Pango
65. Cosmik
66. Hamunaptra
67. Slayerofsouls
DSEHBxF.png
@ryttu3k, I'd like to join! Thank you!
@ryttu3k, I'd like to join! Thank you!
@ryttu3k
I joined back in November and was wondering if older members could participate (don't mind having to pay an entrance fee)?
@ryttu3k
I joined back in November and was wondering if older members could participate (don't mind having to pay an entrance fee)?
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
@artaline, sure thing! I've just added another rule - if you ping another newbie to join, you can get one extra ticket. Since I've just added the rule, go ahead and ping someone else, if you like! :)
@artaline, sure thing! I've just added another rule - if you ping another newbie to join, you can get one extra ticket. Since I've just added the rule, go ahead and ping someone else, if you like! :)
DSEHBxF.png
@CrowHarlequin, I'm very sorry, I was wanting to keep this open to newbies only. If I opened it to older members with the option to pay for tickets, then it could very quickly become a case of pay-to-win, and I was wanting to keep it more equitable. I hope you're able to get your battle stones, though!
@CrowHarlequin, I'm very sorry, I was wanting to keep this open to newbies only. If I opened it to older members with the option to pay for tickets, then it could very quickly become a case of pay-to-win, and I was wanting to keep it more equitable. I hope you're able to get your battle stones, though!
DSEHBxF.png
@ryttu3k
It's all good, I was only curious(can't figure out coli anyhow); though just a warning, it may become difficult to run these for new members in the future with the open enrollment. If you decide to do one of these again(after this I mean) you can easily limit it to one ticket a preson to counter the "pay-to-win" logic. It's only a suggestion ;) good luck and I hope a bunch of kiddos join in! Also friendly bump.
@ryttu3k
It's all good, I was only curious(can't figure out coli anyhow); though just a warning, it may become difficult to run these for new members in the future with the open enrollment. If you decide to do one of these again(after this I mean) you can easily limit it to one ticket a preson to counter the "pay-to-win" logic. It's only a suggestion ;) good luck and I hope a bunch of kiddos join in! Also friendly bump.
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
@ryttu3k id love to join :-)
@ryttu3k id love to join :-)
Lolo
she/her
+8 FRT
@CrowHarlequin, yeah, if I do this in the future I'll have to work something else out. I figure this method will work for this one, though! I remember I had to save for ages to get my Coli team together, so hopefully I can help others out this time!

@Lucycolo, added! :)
@CrowHarlequin, yeah, if I do this in the future I'll have to work something else out. I figure this method will work for this one, though! I remember I had to save for ages to get my Coli team together, so hopefully I can help others out this time!

@Lucycolo, added! :)
DSEHBxF.png
thank you (free bump)
thank you (free bump)
Lolo
she/her
+8 FRT
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14