Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WINDDOM] Mistral Jamboree Raffle
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 54 55
@SteelAndSparks
*looks to the nothingness*... How i confused PB with PA?Last week push must have melted my brain more than i thought.

Thanks for clarifying!
@SteelAndSparks
*looks to the nothingness*... How i confused PB with PA?Last week push must have melted my brain more than i thought.

Thanks for clarifying!
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@steelandsparks Hey so I want to send in some dragons for tickets only and 0t! so if the only people online are PA only do you post them for 1t? Also, does 'both' mean they accept CR and we'd send a one-way?
@steelandsparks Hey so I want to send in some dragons for tickets only and 0t! so if the only people online are PA only do you post them for 1t? Also, does 'both' mean they accept CR and we'd send a one-way?
~My Art Shop~
e7EhyJw.gif
@SteelAndSparks

no worries! just glad everything got cleared up :D
@SteelAndSparks

no worries! just glad everything got cleared up :D
@tarshaan
I have 27 dragons, you ready?
@tarshaan
I have 27 dragons, you ready?
ZVpCPil.png
@SteelAndSparks Just sent you 7 more..Cheers!
@SteelAndSparks Just sent you 7 more..Cheers!
lUc1aX6.gif COFFEE CUP DRAGON's
@Neroli

*readies the jam pots* FIRE! no wait... BLOW!
@Neroli

*readies the jam pots* FIRE! no wait... BLOW!
xxz3tnOVC.pngxx tumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngxxxx
@Catwyrm Thank you so much!
@Catwyrm Thank you so much!

Phoebe_Sig_2.jpg
@tarshaan Do you want peanut butter with that? [img]https://cs6.pikabu.ru/post_img/2015/02/25/4/1424843113_436566955.gif[/img]
@tarshaan

Do you want peanut butter with that?

1424843113_436566955.gif
ZVpCPil.png
@Discovered - Ah shoot, I didn't realize I missed hiding those, sorry about that. OTL
@Discovered - Ah shoot, I didn't realize I missed hiding those, sorry about that. OTL
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
@Selah so if i send in 1 level 7 dragon today, i can still send in more dragons later on and they'll still count? or do they have to be all sent in at once?
@Selah so if i send in 1 level 7 dragon today, i can still send in more dragons later on and they'll still count? or do they have to be all sent in at once?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 54 55