Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WINDDOM] Mistral Jamboree Raffle
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
@Rythen Thank you!

1. Clowning around
2. Phantasticus
@Rythen Thank you!

1. Clowning around
2. Phantasticus
the Immortal standard rank badge from the Bounty Hunter's Guild a dom badge showing a book with a face and legs    quoiromantic heart pixel

bisexual heart pixel     
the Starseeker symbol - jagged pink fragments in a rough orb shape on a deep blue background     a mottled pink, blue and purple outline of an upside-down tree and roots on a fuzzy black background
@Rythen

I'll take PlagueIsWeenies2k15 if it's still free, but otherwise I'm good on everything that's left and I'd rather it go to someone who could use it. ^-^ Thank you!
@Rythen

I'll take PlagueIsWeenies2k15 if it's still free, but otherwise I'm good on everything that's left and I'd rather it go to someone who could use it. ^-^ Thank you!
Atc1dz0.png54606251.png ·· 53812642.png ·· 54544677.png ·· 54741908.png
@Rythen

1 Lace and Bows
2 Joker Jester
3 Clowning Around
4 Skin: Constellation
5 They're Kind of Similar
@Rythen

1 Lace and Bows
2 Joker Jester
3 Clowning Around
4 Skin: Constellation
5 They're Kind of Similar
@rythen wow! Thank you!

1 clowning around
2 joker jester
3 life of the party
4 magical
5 lace and bows
6 2017 jaboree
7 rotting fancies
@rythen wow! Thank you!

1 clowning around
2 joker jester
3 life of the party
4 magical
5 lace and bows
6 2017 jaboree
7 rotting fancies
5VAXjaj.pngFFpBIKI.pngjKoaviz.png
@Rythen
Oh dang!
1. Life of the Party
@Rythen
Oh dang!
1. Life of the Party
fSKEqvh.pngiZNHxAi.gifEYcGP9d.gif5pu1nFj.png12vRxt6.gif
[quote=The Olden Jamboree][center] [skin=3149][skin=3150] [i][size=2] Gilded Breeze, Kite [/size][/i][/center][/quote] [quote=Earthen Treasures][center] [item=Dragonhome Dawn Chest][item=Jeweled Talisman Chest][item=Lost Memories Chest][item=Rainbow Obsidian Chest][item=Rockoco Chest][item=Soil Dust Chest][item=Tiger Tiger Chest] [i][size=2] Dragonhome Dawn Chest, Jeweled Talisman Chest, Lost Memories Chest, Rainbow Obsidian Chest, Rockoco Chest, Soil Dust Chest, Tiger Tiger Chest [/size][/i][/center][/quote] [quote=Rotting Fancies][center] [item=Contagion Cauldron Chest][item=Cordyceps Crown Chest][item=Dreadlily Knight Chest][item=Monster Within Chest][item=Spooky Tundra Chest][item=Toxoplasmosis Chest] [i][size=2] Contagion Cauldron Chest, Cordyceps Crown Chest, Dreadlily Knight Chest, Monster Within Chest, Spooky Tundra Chest, Toxoplasmosis Chest [/size][/i][/center][/quote]
The Olden Jamboree wrote:

Gilded Breeze, Kite
Earthen Treasures wrote:
Dragonhome Dawn Chest Jeweled Talisman Chest Lost Memories Chest Rainbow Obsidian Chest Rockoco Chest Soil Dust Chest Tiger Tiger Chest

Dragonhome Dawn Chest, Jeweled Talisman Chest, Lost Memories Chest, Rainbow Obsidian Chest, Rockoco Chest, Soil Dust Chest, Tiger Tiger Chest
Rotting Fancies wrote:
Contagion Cauldron Chest Cordyceps Crown Chest Dreadlily Knight Chest Monster Within Chest Spooky Tundra Chest Toxoplasmosis Chest

Contagion Cauldron Chest, Cordyceps Crown Chest, Dreadlily Knight Chest, Monster Within Chest, Spooky Tundra Chest, Toxoplasmosis Chest
hFZSb6U.png MUYNhfy.png
fX0bVgZ.png
08G086a.png
tqGkHih.png
J7D1quC.png
ysD8zNU.png
You may have taken the lead, but I'll even the score.
You won the battle, you won't win the war.
Not now, and
Nevermore.
Moving onward~

The rules!
  • When pinged, ping me with a list of prizes equal to the number by your name.
  • You have 24 hours to give me a list or your name is pushed back to the end of the next list. If you fail to give me a list after that, you forfeit your prize (but may be drawn again!)
  • Even if I haven't posted a new list, the cutoff will remain at 24 hours.
  • You're free to stop your list early or chose not to take a prize at all - just let me know in your post!

NOTE: The prize list is just above this post, or through this link here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2395424/54#post_32612950

1. @Jbapple
2. @Foolishray
3. @Mary
4. @Sharkra

1. @Psychostorm
2. @Weel
3. @Neroli
4. @Dustclouds
5. @Meredith44
6. @Mine
7. @Moonpiebandit
Moving onward~

The rules!
  • When pinged, ping me with a list of prizes equal to the number by your name.
  • You have 24 hours to give me a list or your name is pushed back to the end of the next list. If you fail to give me a list after that, you forfeit your prize (but may be drawn again!)
  • Even if I haven't posted a new list, the cutoff will remain at 24 hours.
  • You're free to stop your list early or chose not to take a prize at all - just let me know in your post!

NOTE: The prize list is just above this post, or through this link here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2395424/54#post_32612950

1. @Jbapple
2. @Foolishray
3. @Mary
4. @Sharkra

1. @Psychostorm
2. @Weel
3. @Neroli
4. @Dustclouds
5. @Meredith44
6. @Mine
7. @Moonpiebandit
hFZSb6U.png MUYNhfy.png
fX0bVgZ.png
08G086a.png
tqGkHih.png
J7D1quC.png
ysD8zNU.png
You may have taken the lead, but I'll even the score.
You won the battle, you won't win the war.
Not now, and
Nevermore.
@Rythen
Magical
Easter Eggs Not Included
Rotting Fantasies

Thanks!
@Rythen
Magical
Easter Eggs Not Included
Rotting Fantasies

Thanks!