Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WINDDOM] Mistral Jamboree Raffle
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55
Is there a public buy or is it just the raffle? o:
Is there a public buy or is it just the raffle? o:
@EonShinato

Just the raffle.
@EonShinato

Just the raffle.
shelll.gifRMSt99l.pngshellbubble.gifwind.gif
[img]https://i.imgur.com/pGNsFP3.jpg[/img] Have a photogenic hotdog corgi, everyone! :D
pGNsFP3.jpg

Have a photogenic hotdog corgi, everyone! :D
trDeB4W.png
@EonShinato Nope, we have a public buy too! You can follow the link to the spreadsheet on the first post!
@EonShinato Nope, we have a public buy too! You can follow the link to the spreadsheet on the first post!

Phoebe_Sig_2.jpg
@SteelAndSparks

I've been seeing everyone say there's only a raffle this time around, but if there is a PB then I definitely can't find it :')
@SteelAndSparks

I've been seeing everyone say there's only a raffle this time around, but if there is a PB then I definitely can't find it :')
@SteelAndSparks Can you take some L8 dragons?
@SteelAndSparks Can you take some L8 dragons?
lUc1aX6.gif COFFEE CUP DRAGON's
@Catwyrm Certainly! Send them on over!
@Catwyrm Certainly! Send them on over!

Phoebe_Sig_2.jpg
@Selah
Hi there! I was wondering if there is a public buy? There seems to have a lane in the spreadsheet and a few acceptors have "PA only" but...i dont find the PA payaout or anything that indicates there is a Public Buy so, i just wanted to make sure if its okey to send the raffle dragons to anyone in the Spreadsheet ^^U
@Selah
Hi there! I was wondering if there is a public buy? There seems to have a lane in the spreadsheet and a few acceptors have "PA only" but...i dont find the PA payaout or anything that indicates there is a Public Buy so, i just wanted to make sure if its okey to send the raffle dragons to anyone in the Spreadsheet ^^U
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@EonShinato I apologize for the confusion, I'm used to 'PB' referring to any time we have our spreadsheets open to accept dragons for any kind of push, but I've been told that PB is technically a fast lane. We do not have a fast lane for this push, only the raffle lane.

@Hinumi Attendants who have 'PA' listed means that they prefer to have dragons sent in through private auction rather than crossroads! In a typical push, you could send in any type of dragons though either method. However, this push we are only doing a raffle lane and not a fast lane. You can still send raffle dragons in using either method, depending on what the attendant is asking. I hope this clears things up!
@EonShinato I apologize for the confusion, I'm used to 'PB' referring to any time we have our spreadsheets open to accept dragons for any kind of push, but I've been told that PB is technically a fast lane. We do not have a fast lane for this push, only the raffle lane.

@Hinumi Attendants who have 'PA' listed means that they prefer to have dragons sent in through private auction rather than crossroads! In a typical push, you could send in any type of dragons though either method. However, this push we are only doing a raffle lane and not a fast lane. You can still send raffle dragons in using either method, depending on what the attendant is asking. I hope this clears things up!

Phoebe_Sig_2.jpg
@SteelAndSparks I sent 6 L8s no bonuses...
@SteelAndSparks I sent 6 L8s no bonuses...
lUc1aX6.gif COFFEE CUP DRAGON's
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55