Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WINDDOM] Mistral Jamboree Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55
Bump
Bump
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
@Tonake
Hi! I’ve just sent you 13 dragons and you’ve already accepted most of them! I’m sorry to trouble you, but it seems I have accidentally sent you a nocturne, which is today’s breed bonus, without adding an extra 1250t. If it isn’t too much trouble, could I ask if you could send me the treasure? Otherwise, it’s fine if you don’t! I’ll jsut have to be more careful next time! Sorry for the inconvenience!

dragon in question:
http://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/39863868
@Tonake
Hi! I’ve just sent you 13 dragons and you’ve already accepted most of them! I’m sorry to trouble you, but it seems I have accidentally sent you a nocturne, which is today’s breed bonus, without adding an extra 1250t. If it isn’t too much trouble, could I ask if you could send me the treasure? Otherwise, it’s fine if you don’t! I’ll jsut have to be more careful next time! Sorry for the inconvenience!

dragon in question:
http://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/39863868
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
@StarCookies ninja'd! :D I just sent you a PM with the bonus before seeing this ping.
@StarCookies ninja'd! :D I just sent you a PM with the bonus before seeing this ping.
HUPya8X.pngfj9buO7.pnghIj7jwJ.png
9hSEhEA.pngGICME1y.png7fAUMwP.png
1D2yhnu.pngK507Hal.pngudcB2pK.png
@tonake
haha, thank you for being so fast and honest!!
@tonake
haha, thank you for being so fast and honest!!
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
@pierrct Heyo, sorry to bother you!

I sent you 17 dragons a little over half an hour ago but they still haven't been recorded yet, although you accepted all of the PAs soon after I sent them. I just wanted to make sure that you haven't forgotten about these dragons? If you're working on recording them, that's fine and please take your time; I hope I'm not coming across as impatient!

Thanks <3
@pierrct Heyo, sorry to bother you!

I sent you 17 dragons a little over half an hour ago but they still haven't been recorded yet, although you accepted all of the PAs soon after I sent them. I just wanted to make sure that you haven't forgotten about these dragons? If you're working on recording them, that's fine and please take your time; I hope I'm not coming across as impatient!

Thanks <3
1009gIL.png
@SystemError Hello! Yes I have received them! I've recorded them in my personal sheet and I usually wait for more entries before I record them in the main sheet. But I'll go ahead and add them to the sheet now, so feel free to check in a minute :)

And don't worry, you're not coming off as rude ^-^
@SystemError Hello! Yes I have received them! I've recorded them in my personal sheet and I usually wait for more entries before I record them in the main sheet. But I'll go ahead and add them to the sheet now, so feel free to check in a minute :)

And don't worry, you're not coming off as rude ^-^
Maricnnette of Fire

was pierrct of wind
++++++++ xYL4mas.png
@Selah
So, I'm kind of confused as you have a public buy price, but I can't seem to find anywhere where these prices are? I'm just not sure if I'm looking in the wrong place.
@Selah
So, I'm kind of confused as you have a public buy price, but I can't seem to find anywhere where these prices are? I'm just not sure if I'm looking in the wrong place.
@Discovered - We're not running a public buy, just a raffle. I checked our sheet/thread, since I'm a dork and I miss things, but I didn't see anything about public buy prices. Did someone make a public post saying we were doing a public buy? If so please point me in their direction and I'll make sure that gets corrected :D
@Discovered - We're not running a public buy, just a raffle. I checked our sheet/thread, since I'm a dork and I miss things, but I didn't see anything about public buy prices. Did someone make a public post saying we were doing a public buy? If so please point me in their direction and I'll make sure that gets corrected :D
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
@Discovered - Aha found it, DW post right? Fixed it, thanks for pointing it out :D
@Discovered - Aha found it, DW post right? Fixed it, thanks for pointing it out :D
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
@Selah
Not only that, your spreadsheet implies there is one. The online list does also list people as attending both lanes or just fast lane and the calculator also still has fast lane calculator listed ^^

Edit: The spreadsheet is also actually titled... 'Wind Raffle + PB'
@Selah
Not only that, your spreadsheet implies there is one. The online list does also list people as attending both lanes or just fast lane and the calculator also still has fast lane calculator listed ^^

Edit: The spreadsheet is also actually titled... 'Wind Raffle + PB'
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55