Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dream Dragon Raffle![Prizes!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[color=lime][b]Win a dragon for much less than his/her original price![/b][/color] [b][color=red]CLOSED***Drawing prize![/b][/color] [color=green]In this raffle, [b]you[/b] get to choose the prize. But how? On your first post, you may post only one of these things: [LIST] [*]A breed of dragon [*]A color combo [*]A gene [/LIST] [color=red]You may only post one of these. Once you post what you want, the breed, color, or gene will not be able to be taken by anyone else.[/color] [quote=Example#1]Claim:coatl I'll send a CR soon :)[/quote] [quote=Example#2]Claim:Wildclaw Sending CR![/quote] [b]About fifteen days later...[/b] [quote=Example#3] Person#1, you won! [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=111&bodygene=0&breed=12&element=6&gender=1&tert=153&tertgene=5&winggene=13&wings=28&auth=c1e347f7bcb5fa5188a90670513c2e84d89ed330&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/quote] [color=purple]Along with your claim, you must send in 100 treasure. Yep. You read it right. Tickets are 100 treasure. Not 100 kt, 100 t. You will be able to purchase four additional tickets after that.[/color] [color=orange]Bump tickets are limited five to a person.[/color] [color=olive]I will start a list of claims once this raffle gets going! Before posting, remember to check the list! :)[/color] [b]PRE-CLAIMED ITEMS:[/b] [LIST] [*]Seraph [*]Butterfly [*]Rosette [*]Shimmer [/LIST] [b]CLAIMED:[/b] [LIST] [*]Cherub [*]Gembond [*]Circuit [*]Bee [*]Wasp [*]Coatl [*]Wildclaw [*]Filigree [*]Shimmer [*]Opal [*]Cyan Range [*]XXX [*]Capsule [*]Imperial [/LIST] [color=gold][b]CALLING ALL ARTISTS![/b][/color] I will be giving fifteen free tickets and a double claim(example, you could list nocturne AND the primary, secondary, or tertiary gene for the dragon) to anyone who is willing to make some art for this. Not exactly a banner, but something more reliable to click on than a link.
Win a dragon for much less than his/her original price!

CLOSED***Drawing prize!

In this raffle, you get to choose the prize. But how? On your first post, you may post only one of these things:

• A breed of dragon
  • A color combo
  • A gene

You may only post one of these. Once you post what you want, the breed, color, or gene will not be able to be taken by anyone else.
Example#1 wrote:
Claim:coatl

I'll send a CR soon :)
Example#2 wrote:
Claim:Wildclaw

Sending CR!

About fifteen days later...

Example#3 wrote:
Person#1, you won!

dragon?age=0&body=111&bodygene=0&breed=12&element=6&gender=1&tert=153&tertgene=5&winggene=13&wings=28&auth=c1e347f7bcb5fa5188a90670513c2e84d89ed330&dummyext=prev.png

Along with your claim, you must send in 100 treasure. Yep. You read it right. Tickets are 100 treasure. Not 100 kt, 100 t. You will be able to purchase four additional tickets after that.

Bump tickets are limited five to a person.

I will start a list of claims once this raffle gets going! Before posting, remember to check the list! :)

PRE-CLAIMED ITEMS:
  • Seraph
  • Butterfly
  • Rosette
  • Shimmer

CLAIMED:
  • Cherub
  • Gembond
  • Circuit
  • Bee
  • Wasp
  • Coatl
  • Wildclaw
  • Filigree
  • Shimmer
  • Opal
  • Cyan Range
  • XXX
  • Capsule
  • Imperial

CALLING ALL ARTISTS!

I will be giving fifteen free tickets and a double claim(example, you could list nocturne AND the primary, secondary, or tertiary gene for the dragon) to anyone who is willing to make some art for this. Not exactly a banner, but something more reliable to click on than a link.
giphy.gif Sometimes being invisible isn't a superpower...
I would like to be pinged! @GraceKit
:D

I would like a Seraph Gene! ^-^

(sending 100 treasure)

(Edit: I hope I did that right! X'3)
I would like to be pinged! @GraceKit
:D

I would like a Seraph Gene! ^-^

(sending 100 treasure)

(Edit: I hope I did that right! X'3)
@Dazze

I got your claim! I'll ping you when this raffle is in full swing. It isn't yet, so I'm not accepting money for tickets. Your claim has been taken, nonetheless.
@Dazze

I got your claim! I'll ping you when this raffle is in full swing. It isn't yet, so I'm not accepting money for tickets. Your claim has been taken, nonetheless.
@GraceKit

Okie! ^-^ Thanks for the information~ :3
@GraceKit

Okie! ^-^ Thanks for the information~ :3
@GraceKit
May I claim Butterfly? I'll send in the payment when the raffle is in full swing if you'd prefer that. Can I please get pinged?
@GraceKit
May I claim Butterfly? I'll send in the payment when the raffle is in full swing if you'd prefer that. Can I please get pinged?
FR+3
@Galot

Yep! I'll ping you when the raffle starts. Your claim has been tracked!
@Galot

Yep! I'll ping you when the raffle starts. Your claim has been tracked!
@Gracekit Ping me plz!!
Um.. Gene: Rosette

Sending over 1,000 treasure! :) The 900 treasure left is for a little donation thing.. so I only would like 1 ticket!

(I am a little confused.. so if you achieve that item or dragon wanted, the person gets that prize?)
-thx!
@Gracekit Ping me plz!!
Um.. Gene: Rosette

Sending over 1,000 treasure! :) The 900 treasure left is for a little donation thing.. so I only would like 1 ticket!

(I am a little confused.. so if you achieve that item or dragon wanted, the person gets that prize?)
-thx!
image0.jpg
@EarthPuppies

As I have said, hold onto the money until the raffle actually starts. I will hold rosette.

The thing is, I basically am going to find a dragon(in your case, with rosette as a secondary) and if you win, you will get that dragon delivered to you! I will try to find one with jaguar too, and pretty colors, but the guarantee is the rosette.

Do you understand? :)
@EarthPuppies

As I have said, hold onto the money until the raffle actually starts. I will hold rosette.

The thing is, I basically am going to find a dragon(in your case, with rosette as a secondary) and if you win, you will get that dragon delivered to you! I will try to find one with jaguar too, and pretty colors, but the guarantee is the rosette.

Do you understand? :)
@Gracekit
Okay! Understood! Thx!! :D
@Gracekit
Okay! Understood! Thx!! :D
image0.jpg
Bump,
Claim 1 Shimmer gene
Bump,
Claim 1 Shimmer gene
Code:
knw9dn0.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7