Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTNINGDOM] CLOSED: Ice Monster Mash
1 2 3
[center][size=7]20 FR TIME 3/24 RAFFLE IS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATIONS.[/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/YFO6xl8.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/lfET9Tn.png[/img][/center] (Snowflakes fall, and a dark Imperial male steps out of the shadows, looks around warily, and speaks.) [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37360816][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/373609/37360816_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]Jon:[/b] Despite a ritual to welcome spring, winter is coming to the Shifting Expanse. This would be had enough on its own. But the volatile weather has combined with alchemical waste products in the Shifting Expanse, and there has arisen an army of ice monsters, wreaking havoc on our home. One monster is the largest we've ever seen, and seems almost impossible to take down. Help us fight them. I don't care what flight you're in, we all need to stick together, or they'll overrun all of Sornieth and the only flight will be the flight of the dead. To help us in our war against these beasts, there are items you can send in, listed in the "How To Enter" post. Thank you. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/lfET9Tn.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/vpQbfEF.png[/img] [size=5]Sunday, March 18 thru Saturday, March 24[/size][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/lfET9Tn.png[/img][/center] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FR9yRy2QDUicW4dekCfz0pDAuc5Xs_zAxXO_0VAHc78/edit?usp=sharing][img]https://i.imgur.com/jr5Ojo3.png[/img][/url][/center] Click the banner above for the link to the spreadsheet, updated daily with ticket counts!
20 FR TIME 3/24
RAFFLE IS NOW CLOSED.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATIONS.

YFO6xl8.png

lfET9Tn.png

(Snowflakes fall, and a dark Imperial male steps out of the shadows, looks around warily, and speaks.)
37360816_350.png

Jon: Despite a ritual to welcome spring, winter is coming to the Shifting Expanse. This would be had enough on its own. But the volatile weather has combined with alchemical waste products in the Shifting Expanse, and there has arisen an army of ice monsters, wreaking havoc on our home. One monster is the largest we've ever seen, and seems almost impossible to take down.

Help us fight them. I don't care what flight you're in, we all need to stick together, or they'll overrun all of Sornieth and the only flight will be the flight of the dead.

To help us in our war against these beasts, there are items you can send in, listed in the "How To Enter" post. Thank you.

lfET9Tn.png

vpQbfEF.png

Sunday, March 18 thru Saturday, March 24

lfET9Tn.png

jr5Ojo3.png

Click the banner above for the link to the spreadsheet, updated daily with ticket counts!
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/eTiDVLq.png[/img][/center] 1. This raffle is open to all flights - you do not have to be in Lightning to enter this raffle. 2. The attendants for this raffle are: @/JonTargaryen @/DeadlyInformant You do not need to ping before sending, you can just send to either of us. [size=5][b]Please send items via attachment in private message. PLEASE DO NOT SEND BY CROSSROADS, PLEASE ONLY SEND VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE,[/b][/size] Crossroads has a tendency to hiccup and give errors about items not being there (when they are there), and this will save us both time (so you don't have to re-send all over again). [size=1]Every time this rule is disregarded, I will make the font saying "please no CR, only PM" larger in subsequent raffles.[/size] Our online/offline status will be listed on the spreadsheet. You may send even if we're not online - we will process incoming donations when we're online again. Also, please do not worry about spamming our inboxes if you have a lot to send over multiple PMs! We expect that with these raffles. Items = good. 3. Please be kind - we do have lives and go away from keyboard sometimes, and it may take time for us to receive donations, process them, give you a ticket count, and update the spreadsheet. Please bear with us. 4. The raffle runs from Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 24th. I am +3 FR server time; [b]all donations must be in by 20:00 FR server time on the 24th [/b](23:00 US Eastern time). [b]I will no longer be accepting donations for this particular raffle after 20:00 FR server time on March 24th.[/b] 5. [b]Please read the "How to Enter" section very carefully before sending, with regards to items and their ticket values[/b], to save you and us time and aggravation. 6. If you have any questions, [b]ASK BEFORE YOU SEND YOUR ITEMS.[/b] [b]7. All donations become the property of Lightning's dom bank once given, we do not return donations even if you don't win. Please do not ask for your items back if you don't win anything.[/b] 8. I repeat, [size=5][b]PLEASE SEND YOUR ITEMS ATTACHED IN A PRIVATE MESSAGE, NOT CROSSROADS.[/b][/size] IN THE PAST PEOPLE HAVE DISREGARDED THIS RULE. PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES WHEN YOU SEND YOUR ITEMS.
eTiDVLq.png

1. This raffle is open to all flights - you do not have to be in Lightning to enter this raffle.

2. The attendants for this raffle are:

@/JonTargaryen
@/DeadlyInformant

You do not need to ping before sending, you can just send to either of us.

Please send items via attachment in private message. PLEASE DO NOT SEND BY CROSSROADS, PLEASE ONLY SEND VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE, Crossroads has a tendency to hiccup and give errors about items not being there (when they are there), and this will save us both time (so you don't have to re-send all over again). Every time this rule is disregarded, I will make the font saying "please no CR, only PM" larger in subsequent raffles.

Our online/offline status will be listed on the spreadsheet. You may send even if we're not online - we will process incoming donations when we're online again.

Also, please do not worry about spamming our inboxes if you have a lot to send over multiple PMs! We expect that with these raffles. Items = good.

3. Please be kind - we do have lives and go away from keyboard sometimes, and it may take time for us to receive donations, process them, give you a ticket count, and update the spreadsheet. Please bear with us.

4. The raffle runs from Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 24th. I am +3 FR server time; all donations must be in by 20:00 FR server time on the 24th (23:00 US Eastern time). I will no longer be accepting donations for this particular raffle after 20:00 FR server time on March 24th.

5. Please read the "How to Enter" section very carefully before sending, with regards to items and their ticket values, to save you and us time and aggravation.

6. If you have any questions, ASK BEFORE YOU SEND YOUR ITEMS.

7. All donations become the property of Lightning's dom bank once given, we do not return donations even if you don't win. Please do not ask for your items back if you don't win anything.

8. I repeat, PLEASE SEND YOUR ITEMS ATTACHED IN A PRIVATE MESSAGE, NOT CROSSROADS. IN THE PAST PEOPLE HAVE DISREGARDED THIS RULE. PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES WHEN YOU SEND YOUR ITEMS.
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/t5mw3Va.png[/img][/center] I will be collecting the following items for this raffle: 1. TREASURE OR GEMS 2. FOOD 3. BATTLE STONES 4. BATTLE POTIONS 4. KNIVES 6. QUIVERS 7. FILIGREE ARMOR I will NOT be accepting other items for this raffle. Please read the below sections carefully for exactly what I am accepting; please do not send items not on these lists, or ask to send items not on these lists. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/lfET9Tn.png[/img] [size=6]TREASURE OR GEMS[/size][/center] Money can be used to hire mercenaries to help us take down the ice monster and his army. Tickets may be bought with treasure or gems. There is no limit to how many tickets you can buy. 1 gem: 1 ticket 800 treasure: 1 ticket [b]If you send 1000g or 800,000 treasure, you will receive 100 free tickets.[/b] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/lfET9Tn.png[/img] [size=6]FOOD[/size][/center] The dragons fighting need food, and a lot of it! All food types will be accepted for this raffle - insects, meat, seafood, and plants. However for the sake of convenience food will only be accepted in stacks of 99. [quote=FOOD TICKET VALUES] [center]2-point food items in a stack of 99: 5 tickets 3-point food items in a stack of 99: 10 tickets 4-point food items in a stack of 99: 15 tickets 5-point food items in a stack of 99: 20 tickets 6-point food items in a stack of 99: 25 tickets 7-point food items in a stack of 99: 30 tickets 8-point food items in a stack of 99: 35 tickets 9-point food items in a stack of 99: 40 tickets 10-point food items in a stack of 99: 45 tickets 11-point food items in a stack of 99: 50 tickets 12-point food items in a stack of 99: 55 tickets 13-point food items in a stack of 99: 60 tickets 14-point food items in a stack of 99: 65 tickets 15-point food items in a stack of 99: 70 tickets 16-point food items in a stack of 99: 75 tickets 17-point food items in a stack of 99: 80 tickets 18-point food items in a stack of 99: 85 tickets 19-point food items in a stack of 99: 90 tickets 20-point food items in a stack of 99: 95 tickets 21-point food items in a stack of 99: 100 tickets 22-point food items in a stack of 99: 105 tickets 23-point food items in a stack of 99: 110 tickets 24-point food items in a stack of 99: 115 tickets 25-point food items in a stack of 99: 120 tickets[/center][/quote] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/lfET9Tn.png[/img] [size=6]BATTLE STONES[/size][/center] [quote=WORTH 5 TICKETS EACH][center][item=boulder bolt] [item=rock slash] [item=fossilize] [item=earthen acuity fragment] [item=earthen might fragment] [item=zephyr bolt] [item=gust slash] [item=disorient] [item=zephyr acuity fragment] [item=zephyr might fragment] [item=leaf bolt] [item=jungle slash] [item=envenom] [item=natural acuity fragment] [item=natural might fragment] [item=bright bolt] [item=blinding slash] [item=enamor] [item=shining acuity fragment] [item=shining might fragment] [item=vile bolt] [item=pestilent slash] [item=contaminate] [item=diseased acuity fragment] [item=diseased might fragment] [item=shock bolt] [item=thunder slash] [item=shock] [item=charged acuity fragment] [item=charged might fragment] [item=dark bolt] [item=mist slash] [item=shroud] [item=dark acuity fragment] [item=dark might fragment] [item=mana bolt] [item=rune slash] [item=enfeeble] [item=magical acuity fragment] [item=magical might fragment] [item=hydro bolt] [item=wave slash] [item=drown] [item=aquatic acuity fragment] [item=aquatic might fragment] [item=flame bolt] [item=blazing slash] [item=sear] [item=fiery acuity fragment] [item=fiery might fragment] [item=frigid bolt] [item=freezing slash] [item=congeal] [item=frozen acuity fragment] [item=frozen might fragment] [item=obsidian hybrid fragment] [item=glass hybrid fragment] [item=shale hybrid fragment] [item=guard] [item=anticipate] [item=scratch] [item=meditate] [item=concentration] [item=regeneration] [item=scholar] [item=shred] [item=reflect] [item=ward] [item=bolster] [item=field manual] [item=discipline] [item=clobber][/center][/quote] [quote=WORTH 10 TICKETS EACH][center][item=aid] [item=contuse] [item=irradiated scratch] [item=prismatic meditate] [item=plumed anticipate] [item=silverglow meditate] [item=empathetic regeneration][/center][/quote] [quote=WORTH 25 TICKETS EACH][center][item=ambush] [item=berserker] [item=sap][/center][/quote] [quote=WORTH 50 TICKETS EACH][center][item=haste][/center][/quote] [quote=WORTH 125 TICKETS EACH][center][item=rally][/center][/quote] [quote=WORTH 900 TICKETS EACH][center][item=eliminate][/center] [/quote] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/lfET9Tn.png[/img] [size=6]BATTLE POTIONS[/size] [quote=10 MINOR HEALTH POTIONS: 1 TICKET][center][item=minor health potion][/center][/quote] [quote=WORTH 1 TICKET EACH][center][item=health potion][/center][/quote] [quote=WORTH 5 TICKETS EACH][center][item=major health potion] [item=cleansing tonic][/center][/quote] [quote=WORTH 40 TICKETS EACH] [center][item=tincture of dissolution][/center][/quote] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/lfET9Tn.png[/img] [size=6]KNIVES[/size] Send Jon dragonglass to defeat the ice monster and his army! [quote=5 KNIVES: 1 TICKET][center][item=stone knife] [item=glass knife][item=ancient knife][/center][/quote] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/lfET9Tn.png[/img] [size=6]QUIVERS[/size] [quote=WORTH 5 TICKETS EACH][center][item=ranger's quiver] [item=pathfinder's quiver] [item=deadeye's quiver] [item=marksman's quiver] [item=bowman's quiver] [item=hunter's quiver] [item=scout's quiver] [item=archer's quiver] [item=toxophilite's quiver][/center][/quote] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/lfET9Tn.png[/img] [size=6]FILIGREE ARMOR[/size] I AM ACCEPTING FILIGREE ARMOR ONLY. [b]OTHER TYPES OF ARMOR WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.[/b] [quote=WORTH 5 TICKETS EACH][center][item=silver filigree breastplate][item=silver filigree helmet] [item=silver filigree wing guard] [item=silver filigree tail guard] [item=silver filigree banner] [item=silver filigree gauntlets] [item=silver filigree boots] [item=burnished filigree breastplate] [item=burnished filigree helmet] [item=burnished filigree wing guard] [item=burnished filigree tail guard] [item=burnished filigree banner] [item=burnished filigree gauntlets] [item=burnished filigree boots] [item=iron filigree breastplate] [item=iron filigree helmet] [item=iron filigree wing guard] [item=iron filigree tail guard] [item=iron filigree banner] [item=iron filigree gauntlets] [item=iron filigree boots] [item=ebony filigree breastplate][item=ebony filigree helmet] [item=ebony filigree wing guard] [item=ebony filigree tail guard] [item=ebony filigree banner] [item=ebony filigree gauntlets] [item=ebony filigree boots][/center][/quote] [quote=WORTH 10 TICKETS EACH] [center][item=gold filigree breastplate] [item=gold filigree helmet] [item=gold filigree wing guard] [item=gold filigree tail guard] [item=gold filigree banner] [item=gold filigree gauntlets] [item=gold filigree boots][/center][/quote] [quote=WORTH 25 TICKETS EACH] [center][item=cobalt filigree breastplate] [item=cobalt filigree helmet] [item=cobalt filigree wing guards] [item=cobalt filigree tail guard] [item=cobalt filigree banner] [item=cobalt filigree gauntlets] [item=cobalt filigree boots][/center][/quote] [quote=WORTH 100 TICKETS EACH] [center][item=copper filigree breastplate] [item=copper filigree helmet] [item=copper filigree wing guard] [item=copper filigree tail guard] [item=copper filigree banner] [item=copper filigree gauntlets] [item=copper filigree boots][/center][/quote] [quote=WORTH 125 TICKETS EACH] [center][item=alabaster filigree breastplate] [item=alabaster filigree helmet] [item=alabaster filigree wing guard] [item=alabaster filigree tail guard] [item=alabaster filigree banner] [item=alabaster filigree gauntlets] [item=alabaster filigree boots][/center][/quote]
t5mw3Va.png

I will be collecting the following items for this raffle:

1. TREASURE OR GEMS
2. FOOD
3. BATTLE STONES
4. BATTLE POTIONS
4. KNIVES
6. QUIVERS
7. FILIGREE ARMOR

I will NOT be accepting other items for this raffle.

Please read the below sections carefully for exactly what I am accepting; please do not send items not on these lists, or ask to send items not on these lists.

lfET9Tn.png

TREASURE OR GEMS

Money can be used to hire mercenaries to help us take down the ice monster and his army. Tickets may be bought with treasure or gems. There is no limit to how many tickets you can buy.

1 gem: 1 ticket
800 treasure: 1 ticket

If you send 1000g or 800,000 treasure, you will receive 100 free tickets.

lfET9Tn.png

FOOD

The dragons fighting need food, and a lot of it!

All food types will be accepted for this raffle - insects, meat, seafood, and plants. However for the sake of convenience food will only be accepted in stacks of 99.
FOOD TICKET VALUES wrote:
2-point food items in a stack of 99: 5 tickets
3-point food items in a stack of 99: 10 tickets
4-point food items in a stack of 99: 15 tickets
5-point food items in a stack of 99: 20 tickets
6-point food items in a stack of 99: 25 tickets
7-point food items in a stack of 99: 30 tickets
8-point food items in a stack of 99: 35 tickets
9-point food items in a stack of 99: 40 tickets
10-point food items in a stack of 99: 45 tickets
11-point food items in a stack of 99: 50 tickets
12-point food items in a stack of 99: 55 tickets
13-point food items in a stack of 99: 60 tickets
14-point food items in a stack of 99: 65 tickets
15-point food items in a stack of 99: 70 tickets
16-point food items in a stack of 99: 75 tickets
17-point food items in a stack of 99: 80 tickets
18-point food items in a stack of 99: 85 tickets
19-point food items in a stack of 99: 90 tickets
20-point food items in a stack of 99: 95 tickets
21-point food items in a stack of 99: 100 tickets
22-point food items in a stack of 99: 105 tickets
23-point food items in a stack of 99: 110 tickets
24-point food items in a stack of 99: 115 tickets
25-point food items in a stack of 99: 120 tickets

lfET9Tn.png

BATTLE STONES

WORTH 5 TICKETS EACH wrote:
Boulder Bolt Rock Slash Fossilize Earthen Acuity Fragment Earthen Might Fragment
Zephyr Bolt Gust Slash Disorient Zephyr Acuity Fragment Zephyr Might Fragment
Leaf Bolt Jungle Slash Envenom Natural Acuity Fragment Natural Might Fragment
Bright Bolt Blinding Slash Enamor Shining Acuity Fragment Shining Might Fragment
Vile Bolt Pestilent Slash Contaminate Diseased Acuity Fragment Diseased Might Fragment
Shock Bolt Thunder Slash Shock Charged Acuity Fragment Charged Might Fragment
Dark Bolt Mist Slash Shroud Dark Acuity Fragment Dark Might Fragment
Mana Bolt Rune Slash Enfeeble Magical Acuity Fragment Magical Might Fragment
Hydro Bolt Wave Slash Drown Aquatic Acuity Fragment Aquatic Might Fragment
Flame Bolt Blazing Slash Sear Fiery Acuity Fragment Fiery Might Fragment
Frigid Bolt Freezing Slash Congeal Frozen Acuity Fragment Frozen Might Fragment
Obsidian Hybrid Fragment Glass Hybrid Fragment Shale Hybrid Fragment
Guard Anticipate Scratch Meditate Concentration Regeneration Scholar Shred Reflect Ward Bolster Field Manual Discipline Clobber
WORTH 10 TICKETS EACH wrote:
Aid Contuse Irradiated Scratch Prismatic Meditate
Plumed Anticipate Silverglow Meditate Empathetic Regeneration
WORTH 25 TICKETS EACH wrote:
Ambush Berserker Sap
WORTH 50 TICKETS EACH wrote:
Haste

WORTH 125 TICKETS EACH wrote:
Rally

WORTH 900 TICKETS EACH wrote:
Eliminate

lfET9Tn.png

BATTLE POTIONS
10 MINOR HEALTH POTIONS: 1 TICKET wrote:
Minor Health Potion
WORTH 1 TICKET EACH wrote:
Health Potion
Major Health Potion Cleansing Tonic
WORTH 40 TICKETS EACH wrote:
Tincture of Dissolution

lfET9Tn.png

KNIVES

Send Jon dragonglass to defeat the ice monster and his army!
5 KNIVES: 1 TICKET wrote:
Stone Knife Glass Knife Ancient Knife

lfET9Tn.png

QUIVERS
Ranger's Quiver Pathfinder's Quiver Deadeye's Quiver Marksman's Quiver Bowman's Quiver Hunter's Quiver Scout's Quiver Archer's Quiver Toxophilite's Quiver

lfET9Tn.png

FILIGREE ARMOR

I AM ACCEPTING FILIGREE ARMOR ONLY.
OTHER TYPES OF ARMOR WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Silver Filigree Breastplate Silver Filigree Helmet Silver Filigree Wing Guard Silver Filigree Tail Guard Silver Filigree Banner Silver Filigree Gauntlets Silver Filigree Boots
Burnished Filigree Breastplate Burnished Filigree Helmet Burnished Filigree Wing Guard Burnished Filigree Tail Guard Burnished Filigree Banner Burnished Filigree Gauntlets Burnished Filigree Boots
Iron Filigree Breastplate Iron Filigree Helmet Iron Filigree Wing Guard Iron Filigree Tail Guard Iron Filigree Banner Iron Filigree Gauntlets Iron Filigree Boots
Ebony Filigree Breastplate Ebony Filigree Helmet Ebony Filigree Wing Guard Ebony Filigree Tail Guard Ebony Filigree Banner Ebony Filigree Gauntlets Ebony Filigree Boots
WORTH 10 TICKETS EACH wrote:
Gold Filigree Breastplate Gold Filigree Helmet Gold Filigree Wing Guard Gold Filigree Tail Guard Gold Filigree Banner Gold Filigree Gauntlets Gold Filigree Boots
WORTH 25 TICKETS EACH wrote:
Cobalt Filigree Breastplate Cobalt Filigree Helmet Cobalt Filigree Tail Guard Cobalt Filigree Banner Cobalt Filigree Gauntlets Cobalt Filigree Boots
WORTH 100 TICKETS EACH wrote:
Copper Filigree Breastplate Copper Filigree Helmet Copper Filigree Wing Guard Copper Filigree Tail Guard Copper Filigree Banner Copper Filigree Gauntlets Copper Filigree Boots
WORTH 125 TICKETS EACH wrote:
Alabaster Filigree Breastplate Alabaster Filigree Helmet Alabaster Filigree Wing Guard Alabaster Filigree Tail Guard Alabaster Filigree Banner Alabaster Filigree Gauntlets Alabaster Filigree Boots
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/7OrRE5E.png[/img][/center] There are three grand prizes for most ticketholders, and five prize packages to be determined by random draw. The prizes are [b]not[/b] pick-your-own prizes. The prize order of the grand prizes is based on the AH value of the items. [quote=FIRST PLACE: MOST TICKETS][center] [item=ice sprite][/center][/quote] [quote=SECOND PLACE: MOST TICKETS] [center][item=coarsefur yeti] [item=chillspike crown] [item=chillspike collar][/center][/quote] [quote=THIRD PLACE: MOST TICKETS] [center][skin=8407] [skin=8409] [skin=8410] [skin=8412] [skin=8413] [skin=15878] [skin=15879] [skin=15881] [skin=15883] [skin=21133][skin=21138][/center] [/quote] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/lfET9Tn.png[/img][/center] The winners of the random draw prizes will be chosen from the ticketholders who are not in the top 3 - I will plug the remaining names into random.org and each name pulled will be assigned one of the prizes below, at random. [quote=A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE] [center][item=winter wind] [item=will o' the ember][/center][/quote] [quote=BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDE] [center][item=cloudgazer's arctic coat] [item=cloudgazer's arctic gloves] [item=cloudgazer's arctic boots] [item=cloudgazer's arctic goggles] [item=cloudgazer's arctic pants] [item=cloudgazer's arctic tail cozy] [item=cloudgazer's arctic bags][/center][/quote] [quote=FROSTY FLUFF] [center][skin=25608] [skin=25618][/center][/quote] [quote=KING IN THE NORTH] [center][item=king of sylvan frost chest] [item=snowsquall floracat][/center][/quote] [quote=FASHION STATEMENT] [center][item=bluffclamber belongings] [item=icicle chains][/center][/quote]
7OrRE5E.png

There are three grand prizes for most ticketholders, and five prize packages to be determined by random draw.

The prizes are not pick-your-own prizes. The prize order of the grand prizes is based on the AH value of the items.
FIRST PLACE: MOST TICKETS wrote:
Ice Sprite
SECOND PLACE: MOST TICKETS wrote:
Coarsefur Yeti Chillspike Crown Chillspike Collar
THIRD PLACE: MOST TICKETS wrote:

lfET9Tn.png

The winners of the random draw prizes will be chosen from the ticketholders who are not in the top 3 - I will plug the remaining names into random.org and each name pulled will be assigned one of the prizes below, at random.
A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE wrote:
Winter Wind Will o' the Ember
BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDE wrote:
Cloudgazer's Arctic Coat Cloudgazer's Arctic Gloves Cloudgazer's Arctic Boots Cloudgazer's Arctic Goggles Cloudgazer's Arctic Pants
Cloudgazer's Arctic Tail Cozy Cloudgazer's Arctic Bags
FROSTY FLUFF wrote:
KING IN THE NORTH wrote:
King of Sylvan Frost Chest Snowsquall Floracat
FASHION STATEMENT wrote:
Bluffclamber Belongings Icicle Chains
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/1atUI9r.png[/img][/center] Here are some badges that you can use, unlocked by ticket level. The badges operate on a good faith system - please only take badges you have the amount of tickets for. The first two badges were made by me, and the third badge was made by @/Melvistle. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/lfET9Tn.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/rBsCYGw.png[/img] [b]100 tickets[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/lfET9Tn.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ab7KnaR.png[/img] [b]250 tickets[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/lfET9Tn.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/atH7wwt.png[/img] [b]500 tickets[/b]
1atUI9r.png

Here are some badges that you can use, unlocked by ticket level. The badges operate on a good faith system - please only take badges you have the amount of tickets for.

The first two badges were made by me, and the third badge was made by @/Melvistle.

lfET9Tn.png

rBsCYGw.png
100 tickets

lfET9Tn.png

ab7KnaR.png
250 tickets

lfET9Tn.png

atH7wwt.png
500 tickets
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/lCBWGvD.png[/img][/center] I'd like to thank the following people for their donations and other help: @DeadlyInformant @Oara @Valikor @akitcougar @Kururin @Melvistle
lCBWGvD.png

I'd like to thank the following people for their donations and other help:

@DeadlyInformant
@Oara
@Valikor
@akitcougar
@Kururin
@Melvistle
Please feel free to help bump this thread! The more bumps we get, the more attention this raffle will receive, which will hopefully mean more donations! Feel free to use this bump graphic in this thread if so desired: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/RKyLA1Y.png[/img][/center] [code][center][img]https://i.imgur.com/RKyLA1Y.png[/img][/center][/code]
Please feel free to help bump this thread! The more bumps we get, the more attention this raffle will receive, which will hopefully mean more donations!

Feel free to use this bump graphic in this thread if so desired:
RKyLA1Y.png
Code:
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/RKyLA1Y.png[/img][/center]
Let's do this! *finger guns*
Let's do this! *finger guns*
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/RKyLA1Y.png[/img][/center]
RKyLA1Y.png
That 500 ticket badge