Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Celebration Raffle [ENDED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 83 84
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/6laXLMH.png[/img] [quote=Announcement][center][color=purple]Main raffle ends 7/4 because Brightshine. Oops. Bump raffle still ends on time.[color=purple][quote=The Cake Is A Lie][item=1st Anniversary Meat Cake][item=1st Anniversary Leaf Cake][item=1st Anniversary Stolen Cake][item=1st Anniversary Fish Cake][/quote][/center][/quote] [b][center][font=Comic Sans MS][size=5][u]INTRODUCTION[/u][/font][/size][/b] [color=3a2e44]Hello, hello, welcome to my Celebration Raffle~! Actually, I was just too lazy to name this thing, but it is a celebration of sorts. For one, I pretty much maxed out Baldwin. Two, my cat turned one yesterday. Three, next month is my one-year FR anniversary; and four, this raffle will end on my birthday, June 27. Yay~ [/color] [center][img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/23a991657ffe5c64c567c36fa383517c/tumblr_inline_o21bmybIsc1r3lvtf_400.png[/img][/center] [b]Also, please bear with me, as this is my first ever raffle![/b][/center] [center][img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/23a991657ffe5c64c567c36fa383517c/tumblr_inline_o21bmybIsc1r3lvtf_400.png[/img][/center] [b][center][font=Comic Sans MS][size=5][u]RULES/INFO[/u][/font][/size][/b] [LIST][*]Raffle ends [b][s]June 27th[/s]July 4th 23:50 FR time[/b] [*]Winners will be chosen in batches. You can only win once. [*]Refunds are eligible until Jun 20 23:50 and only if you haven't participated in the bump raffle--whether you win or not. [*][s]One of the prizes will be a [b]level 25 XXX Bee Imperial[/b], but I won't decide on what color until [b]May 27th[/b][/s] Silver has been decided. Maybe I'll add Shadow or Copper if there are enough participants. [*][s]This might run longer if I make too big of a loss[/s] I'm demotivated and can't be bothered (6/1/18) [*]Send payment via one-way CR or PM, but put "Celebration Raffle" [*][b]Ping me, I am not subscribed[/b] [/LIST] [center][img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/23a991657ffe5c64c567c36fa383517c/tumblr_inline_o21bmybIsc1r3lvtf_400.png[/img][/center] [b][center][font=Comic Sans MS][size=5][u]MONTHLY BUMP RAFFLE[/u][/font][/size][/b] [LIST][*]There will be a bump raffle every month until the Celebration Raffle ends [*]Each Bump Raffle ends [b]on the 27th of each month 23:50 FR time[/b] [*]The prize will [b]always[/b] be a leveled bee imperial [*]The imperial will be at least lvl10. Could be higher. Depends on how high I get before the 27th. [*]You need to [b]buy[/b] at least 1 ticket (trading for items don't count) [*]Winner is chosen by whoever the RNG god favors. One bump = one ticket [*]Unlike the main raffle, you can win every month (4x total) [*][b]Every time you bump, put in a number, so do [i]Bump 1, Bump 2, Bump 3[/i][/b] [*]Restart the numbers after the 27th. So on the 28th, you'll be starting with Bump 1 again [*]You can bump once per hour (60 mins in between) [/LIST] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2386586#post_31945447][size=4][u]Click here to check this month's prize![/u][/size][/url][/center] [center][img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/23a991657ffe5c64c567c36fa383517c/tumblr_inline_o21bmybIsc1r3lvtf_400.png[/img][/center] [b][center][font=Comic Sans MS][size=5][u]REFER-A-FRIEND PROGRAM[/u][/font][/size][/b] Unlimited free tickets program... for a price [b]How to participate?[/b] [LIST] [*][b]Refer[/b] a friend (or friends, the more the merrier) by pinging them in this thread! [*]The referrer will get [b]one free ticket (PER FRIEND)[/b], as long as said pinged friend joins the raffle [*]Any pinged peeps joining the raffle must also ping your referrer. It makes keeping track easier. [*]Okay, nvm. Discord is handy. Just ping your referrer (and maybe me, too) when/if you're joining >> [*]It doesn't matter if said friend joins the raffle by trading in items or using pure currency [*]You don't need to have participated in this raffle before to get free tickets by referring a friend (so it doesn't even matter if you don't have any tickets now!) [*]Monthly bump raffle restrictions apply (still need pure currency to participate in monthly bump raffle) [*][b]Referring free tickets are unlimited. You can have as many as you can get people to join in this raffle[/b] [/LIST] [center][img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/23a991657ffe5c64c567c36fa383517c/tumblr_inline_o21bmybIsc1r3lvtf_400.png[/img][/center] Ticket Sales Goals: 190/1000 [size=2]This is a personal goal and only relates to direct currency sales Additionally, this is what's counted to unlock prizes[/size] Total Ticket Sales: 1265 [Center][color=red]Am I missing anything? Any questions? Let me know![/color][/center]
6laXLMH.png

Announcement wrote:
Main raffle ends 7/4 because Brightshine. Oops. Bump raffle still ends on time.
The Cake Is A Lie wrote:
1st Anniversary Meat Cake 1st Anniversary Leaf Cake 1st Anniversary Stolen Cake 1st Anniversary Fish Cake

INTRODUCTION

Hello, hello, welcome to my Celebration Raffle~!
Actually, I was just too lazy to name this thing, but it is a celebration of sorts. For one, I pretty much maxed out Baldwin. Two, my cat turned one yesterday. Three, next month is my one-year FR anniversary; and four, this raffle will end on my birthday, June 27. Yay~

tumblr_inline_o21bmybIsc1r3lvtf_400.png
Also, please bear with me, as this is my first ever raffle!

RULES/INFO
  • Raffle ends June 27thJuly 4th 23:50 FR time
  • Winners will be chosen in batches. You can only win once.
  • Refunds are eligible until Jun 20 23:50 and only if you haven't participated in the bump raffle--whether you win or not.
  • One of the prizes will be a level 25 XXX Bee Imperial, but I won't decide on what color until May 27th Silver has been decided. Maybe I'll add Shadow or Copper if there are enough participants.
  • This might run longer if I make too big of a loss I'm demotivated and can't be bothered (6/1/18)
  • Send payment via one-way CR or PM, but put "Celebration Raffle"
  • Ping me, I am not subscribed

MONTHLY BUMP RAFFLE
  • There will be a bump raffle every month until the Celebration Raffle ends
  • Each Bump Raffle ends on the 27th of each month 23:50 FR time
  • The prize will always be a leveled bee imperial
  • The imperial will be at least lvl10. Could be higher. Depends on how high I get before the 27th.
  • You need to buy at least 1 ticket (trading for items don't count)
  • Winner is chosen by whoever the RNG god favors. One bump = one ticket
  • Unlike the main raffle, you can win every month (4x total)
  • Every time you bump, put in a number, so do Bump 1, Bump 2, Bump 3
  • Restart the numbers after the 27th. So on the 28th, you'll be starting with Bump 1 again
  • You can bump once per hour (60 mins in between)
REFER-A-FRIEND PROGRAM
Unlimited free tickets program... for a price

How to participate?
  • Refer a friend (or friends, the more the merrier) by pinging them in this thread!
  • The referrer will get one free ticket (PER FRIEND), as long as said pinged friend joins the raffle
  • Any pinged peeps joining the raffle must also ping your referrer. It makes keeping track easier.
  • Okay, nvm. Discord is handy. Just ping your referrer (and maybe me, too) when/if you're joining >>
  • It doesn't matter if said friend joins the raffle by trading in items or using pure currency
  • You don't need to have participated in this raffle before to get free tickets by referring a friend (so it doesn't even matter if you don't have any tickets now!)
  • Monthly bump raffle restrictions apply (still need pure currency to participate in monthly bump raffle)
  • Referring free tickets are unlimited. You can have as many as you can get people to join in this raffle
Ticket Sales Goals: 190/1000
This is a personal goal and only relates to direct currency sales
Additionally, this is what's counted to unlock prizes

Total Ticket Sales: 1265
Am I missing anything? Any questions? Let me know!
[center][font=Comic Sans MS][color=purple][b][size=7][u]Tickets[/u][/size][/b][/color][/font] [font=Comic Sans MS][color=purple]There are several ways to earn tickets[/color] [/font][/center] * Tickets can be bought for [b]5kt/5g each[/b] * You can trade in [s]baldwin[/s] stuff for tickets--based on LAH, rounded up (to the nearest 5k/gticket) * Tickets can be traded for pretty much anything--going for MP (at dom prices) or LAH (whichever is lower) * [s] You can also be nice and donate items for tickets =P[/s] NO LONGER TAKING DONATIONS * Buy a dragon from my [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2249540#post_28707271]hatchery[/url]. Non-hatchery dragons, included. Every 15kt/15g per transaction = 1 ticket. Tickets will be rounded up, so 100kt/100g = 7 tickets [size=2]Note: Only certain dragons now qualify, due to my sister throwing a tantrum[/size][center][size=2]If you buy a dragon and want tickets, do let me know somehow--ping/PM[/size][/center] [center][size=5]Ticket Spreadsheet is [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W-c8NpKEUKW6eRpQrzujudlRBs1ifz9YSSglB-ZJMEE/edit?usp=sharing]here![/url][/size][/center] [center][img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/23a991657ffe5c64c567c36fa383517c/tumblr_inline_o21bmybIsc1r3lvtf_400.png[/img][/center] [center][font=Comic Sans MS][color=purple][b][size=6][u]Here for some FREE tickets?[/u][/size][/b][/color][/font] [font=Comic Sans MS][color=purple] Participate in the Refer-A-Friend Program! *Unlimited free tickets! *You don't need to buy/trade-in tickets to get FREE tickets from the RAF Program! [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1z826T0JcP7-CmXa5lT3SJlmybxgaKFVSBa02SocvtyU/edit#gid=0]Things That We're Working On[/url] [center][img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/23a991657ffe5c64c567c36fa383517c/tumblr_inline_o21bmybIsc1r3lvtf_400.png[/img][/center] [center][font=Comic Sans MS][color=purple][b][size=6][u]Some traded-in item values...[/u][/size][/b][/color][/font] [columns]Any eggs = 40 tickets 1 Breed Change: Bogsneak = 75 tickets[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] Any fodder apparel/familiars = 1 ticket Lv1 fodder derg = 1 tickets [nextcol]1 rusted treasure chest = 1 ticket 1 iron treasure chest = 3 tickets 1 gilded chest = 8 tickets[/columns]
Tickets
There are several ways to earn tickets

* Tickets can be bought for 5kt/5g each

* You can trade in baldwin stuff for tickets--based on LAH, rounded up (to the nearest 5k/gticket)

* Tickets can be traded for pretty much anything--going for MP (at dom prices) or LAH (whichever is lower)

* You can also be nice and donate items for tickets =P NO LONGER TAKING DONATIONS

* Buy a dragon from my hatchery. Non-hatchery dragons, included. Every
15kt/15g per transaction = 1 ticket. Tickets will be rounded up, so 100kt/100g = 7 tickets
Note: Only certain dragons now qualify, due to my sister throwing a tantrum
If you buy a dragon and want tickets, do let me know somehow--ping/PM

Ticket Spreadsheet is here!

Here for some FREE tickets?

Participate in the Refer-A-Friend Program!
*Unlimited free tickets!
*You don't need to buy/trade-in tickets to get FREE tickets from the RAF Program!

Things That We're Working On

Some traded-in item values...
Any eggs = 40 tickets
1 Breed Change: Bogsneak = 75 ticketsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Any fodder apparel/familiars = 1 ticket
Lv1 fodder derg = 1 tickets
1 rusted treasure chest = 1 ticket
1 iron treasure chest = 3 tickets
1 gilded chest = 8 tickets
[center][font=Comic Sans MS][color=purple][size=7][u][b]Prizes[/b][/u][/size][/color][/font][/center] [center][quote=Draggo!][b][Claimed 1.1][/b] [s]XXX Level 25 (Maybe Unstoned) Bee Imperial *Unstoned--Lazy/Demotivated/Overworked :( *Silver *Will come with Scroll of Renaming [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41609769] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/416098/41609769_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Current level:[/b] 25[/s] [/quote] [quote=This is How You Celebrate][b][Claimed 1.2][/b] [i]Celebration Sage Outfit[/i][/quote] [quote=Lets Celebrate~][b][Claimed 1.6][/b] [i]Charming Sage Outfit[/i][/quote] [quote=Don't croak, okay?][b][Claimed 4.2][/b] [i]Marsh Frog Companion, Horned Frog Companion, Desert Rain Frog Companion, Poison Dart Frog Companion, Red-eyed Tree Frog Companion, Toad Companion[/i][/quote] [quote=Def don't croak, okay?][b][Claimed 3.4][/b] [I] Rattle Snake, Corn Snake, Green Tree Python, Red-Tailed Boa, Ball Python[/i][/quote] [quote=Wanna be an Alchemist?][b][Claimed 6.4][/b] [i]Dusklight Alchemist Tools, Golden Glow Alchemist Tools, Primary Alchemist Tools, Supercharged Alchemist Tools[/i][/quote] [quote=Roses are Poisonous][b][Claimed 3.5][/b] [i]Poisonous Rose Thorn Outfit[/i][/quote] [quote=Lizards?][b][Claimed 4.6][/b] [i]Painted Protobeast, Protobeast, Bubble Brook Gecko, Cosmo Gecko[/i][/quote] [quote=This is Disturbing][b][Claimed][/b] [item=Kelpie][item=Swamphaunt Kelpie][item=Algae-Bottom Slarg][item=Tar-Trooper Slarg][/quote] [quote=Fancy Stones][b]Claimed[/b] [item=Empathetic Regeneration][item=Irradiated Scratch][item=Plumed Anticipate][item=Prismatic Meditate][item=Silverglow Medidate][/quote] [quote=Arcane Pack][item=Mana Bolt][item=Rune Slash][item=Enfeeble][item=Magical Might Fragment][item=Magical Acuity Fragment][/quote] [quote=Earth Pack][item=Boulder Bolt][item=Rock Slash][item=Fossilize][item=Earthen Might Fragment][item=Earthen Acuity Fragment][/quote] [quote=Fire Pack][item=Flame Bolt][item=Blazing Slash][item=Sear][item=Fiery Might Fragment][item=Fiery Acuity Fragment][/quote] [quote=Plague Pack][item=Vile Bolt][item=Pestilent Slash][item=Contaminate][item=Diseased Might Fragment][item=Diseased Acuity Fragment][/quote] [quote=Water Pack][item=Hydro Bolt][item=Wave Slash][item=Drown][item=Aquatic Might Fragment][item=Aquatic Acuity Fragment][/quote] [quote=Nature Pack][item=Leaf Bolt][item=Jungle Slash][item=Envenom][item=Natural Might Fragment][item=Natural Acuity Fragment][/quote] [quote=Ice Pack][item=Frigid Bolt][item=Freezing Slash][item=Congeal][item=Frozen Might Fragment][item=Frozen Acuity Fragment][/quote] [quote=Light Pack][item=Bright Bolt][item=Blinding Slash][item=Enamor][item=Shining Might Fragment][item=Shining Acuity Fragment][/quote] [quote=Lightning Pack][item=Shock Bolt][item=Thunder Slash][item=Shock][item=Charged Might Fragment][item=Charged Acuity Fragment][/quote] [quote=Shadow Pack][b][Claimed][/b] [item=Dark Bolt][item=Mist Slash][item=Shroud][item=Dark Might Fragment][item=Dark Acuity Fragment][/quote] [quote=Wind Pack][item=Zephyr Bolt][item=Gust Slash][item=Disorient][item=Zephyr Might Fragment][item=Zephyr Acuity Fragment][/quote] [quote=Starter Battle Pack][b][Claimed 5.6][/b] [i]Berserker x3, Ambush x2, Health Potion x5, Minor Health Potion x10[/i][/quote] [quote=Something About Terts..][b][Claimed 2.5][/b] [i]Genes: Scales, Capsule[/i][/quote] [quote=Dragons are Poisonouse, too!][b][Claimed 3.5][/b] [i]Genes: Poison, Toxin[/i][/quote] [quote=Skinky!][b][Claimed 2.4][/b] [i]Genes: Skink, Spinner[/i][/quote] [quote=Something Fiery][b][Claimed 3.1][/b] [i]Spirit of Fire, Valorous Cape, Skin: Night Flares, Searing Emblem[/i][/quote] [quote=Something Flashed][b][Claimed 3.3][/b] [i]Electric Nymph, Spirit of Lightning, Skin: Augsneak, Electricians Emblem[/i][/quote] [quote=Something Arcane][b][Claimed 2.7][/b] [i]Spirit of the Arcane, Inquisitive Shroud, Accent: Starlight Smoke, Starseer's Emblem[/quote] [quote=Vistas][b]Claimed[/b] [item=Vista: Baldwin's Brew][item=Vista: Tentacles][item=Vista: Conjurer's hat][item=Vista: Jester][/quote] [quote=More Vistas][b][Claimed 3.2][/b] [i]Vistas: Flamecaller, Plaguebringer, Earthshaker, Icewarden[/quote] [quote=It's a Clown! No! It's a Jester!][b][Claimed 6.3][/b] [i]Jolly Jester Outfit[/i][/quote] [/center]
Prizes
Draggo! wrote:
[Claimed 1.1]
XXX Level 25 (Maybe Unstoned) Bee Imperial
*Unstoned--Lazy/Demotivated/Overworked :(
*Silver
*Will come with Scroll of Renaming

41609769_350.png

Current level: 25
This is How You Celebrate wrote:
[Claimed 1.2]
Celebration Sage Outfit
Lets Celebrate~ wrote:
[Claimed 1.6]
Charming Sage Outfit
Don't croak, okay? wrote:
[Claimed 4.2]
Marsh Frog Companion, Horned Frog Companion, Desert Rain Frog Companion, Poison Dart Frog Companion, Red-eyed Tree Frog Companion, Toad Companion
Def don't croak, okay? wrote:
[Claimed 3.4]
Rattle Snake, Corn Snake, Green Tree Python, Red-Tailed Boa, Ball Python
Wanna be an Alchemist? wrote:
[Claimed 6.4]
Dusklight Alchemist Tools, Golden Glow Alchemist Tools, Primary Alchemist Tools, Supercharged Alchemist Tools
Roses are Poisonous wrote:
[Claimed 3.5]
Poisonous Rose Thorn Outfit
Lizards? wrote:
[Claimed 4.6]
Painted Protobeast, Protobeast, Bubble Brook Gecko, Cosmo Gecko
This is Disturbing wrote:
[Claimed]
Kelpie Swamphaunt Kelpie Algae-Bottom Slarg Tar-Trooper Slarg
Fancy Stones wrote:
Claimed
Empathetic Regeneration Irradiated Scratch Plumed Anticipate Prismatic Meditate
Arcane Pack wrote:
Mana Bolt Rune Slash Enfeeble Magical Might Fragment Magical Acuity Fragment
Earth Pack wrote:
Boulder Bolt Rock Slash Fossilize Earthen Might Fragment Earthen Acuity Fragment
Fire Pack wrote:
Flame Bolt Blazing Slash Sear Fiery Might Fragment Fiery Acuity Fragment
Plague Pack wrote:
Vile Bolt Pestilent Slash Contaminate Diseased Might Fragment Diseased Acuity Fragment
Water Pack wrote:
Hydro Bolt Wave Slash Drown Aquatic Might Fragment Aquatic Acuity Fragment
Nature Pack wrote:
Leaf Bolt Jungle Slash Envenom Natural Might Fragment Natural Acuity Fragment
Ice Pack wrote:
Frigid Bolt Freezing Slash Congeal Frozen Might Fragment Frozen Acuity Fragment
Light Pack wrote:
Bright Bolt Blinding Slash Enamor Shining Might Fragment Shining Acuity Fragment
Lightning Pack wrote:
Shock Bolt Thunder Slash Shock Charged Might Fragment Charged Acuity Fragment
Shadow Pack wrote:
[Claimed]
Dark Bolt Mist Slash Shroud Dark Might Fragment Dark Acuity Fragment
Wind Pack wrote:
Zephyr Bolt Gust Slash Disorient Zephyr Might Fragment Zephyr Acuity Fragment
Starter Battle Pack wrote:
[Claimed 5.6]
Berserker x3, Ambush x2, Health Potion x5, Minor Health Potion x10
Something About Terts.. wrote:
[Claimed 2.5]
Genes: Scales, Capsule
Dragons are Poisonouse, too! wrote:
[Claimed 3.5]
Genes: Poison, Toxin
Skinky! wrote:
[Claimed 2.4]
Genes: Skink, Spinner
Something Fiery wrote:
[Claimed 3.1]
Spirit of Fire, Valorous Cape, Skin: Night Flares, Searing Emblem
Something Flashed wrote:
[Claimed 3.3]
Electric Nymph, Spirit of Lightning, Skin: Augsneak, Electricians Emblem
Something Arcane wrote:
[Claimed 2.7]
Spirit of the Arcane, Inquisitive Shroud, Accent: Starlight Smoke, Starseer's Emblem
Vistas wrote:
Claimed
Vista: Baldwin's Brew Vista: Tentacles Vista: Conjurer's Hat Vista: Jester
More Vistas wrote:
[Claimed 3.2]
Vistas: Flamecaller, Plaguebringer, Earthshaker, Icewarden
Its a Clown! No! Its a Jester! wrote:
[Claimed 6.3]
Jolly Jester Outfit
[center][font=Comic Sans MS][color=purple][size=7][u][b]Unlockable Prizes[/b][/u][/size][/color][/font] *More prizes will be added later *Only direct currency sales tickets counts towards unlocking these. Trading in stuff for tickets are not counted towards these.[/center] [quote=A Snek][center][b][Claimed 2.1[/b] [s][b][Unlocked at 60][/b][/s] [item=Unhatched Bogsneak Egg][item=Breed Change: Bogsneak][/center][/quote] [quote=Trailblazer][center][b][Claimed 1.3][/b] [s][b][Unlocked at 150][/b][/s] [item=Primary Gene: Pinstripe][item=Secondary Gene: Trail][/quote] [quote=Night Time is My Time][center][b][Locked][/b] Unlocks at 275 tickets [item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg][item=Primary Gene: Python][item=Tertiary Gene: Smirch][/quote] [center][quote=Eggy][b][Locked][/b] Unlocks at 400 tickets [item=Unhatched Water Egg][item=Unhatched Light Egg][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][item=Unhatched Fire Egg][/quote] [quote=Cat][b][Locked][/b] Unlocks at 800 tickets [item=Crazy Cat Dragon Starter Kit][/quote] [quote=The Bees Knees][b][Locked][/b] Unlocks at 1000 tickets Another Lvl25 Bee Imperial (No Eliminate... maybe) [item=Slight Eyewing][item=Vial of Scattersight] *Note that this one could be XXX, XXY, XYX, or XYY.[/quote] [quote=Something's buzzing][b][Locked][/b] Unlocks at 1500 tickets [item=Secondary Gene: Bee][item=Tertiary Gene: Filigree][/quote][/center]
Unlockable Prizes
*More prizes will be added later
*Only direct currency sales tickets counts towards unlocking these. Trading in stuff for tickets are not counted towards these.
A Snek wrote:
[Claimed 2.1
[Unlocked at 60]
Unhatched Bogsneak Egg Breed Change: Bogsneak
Trailblazer wrote:
[Claimed 1.3]
[Unlocked at 150]
Primary Gene: Pinstripe Secondary Gene: Trail
Night Time is My Time wrote:
[Locked]
Unlocks at 275 tickets
Unhatched Nocturne Egg Primary Gene: Python Tertiary Gene: Smirch
Eggy wrote:
[Locked]
Unlocks at 400 tickets
Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Fire Egg
Cat wrote:
[Locked]
Unlocks at 800 tickets
Crazy Cat Dragon Starter Kit
The Bees Knees wrote:
[Locked]
Unlocks at 1000 tickets
Another Lvl25 Bee Imperial (No Eliminate... maybe)
Slight Eyewing Vial of Scattersight
*Note that this one could be XXX, XXY, XYX, or XYY.
Something's buzzing wrote:
[Locked]
Unlocks at 1500 tickets
Secondary Gene: Bee Tertiary Gene: Filigree
[center][font=Comic Sans MS][color=purple][size=7][u][b]More Prizes? Draggos?[/b][/u][/size] [quote=1 of 6 with this color combo][b][Claimed][/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39007933] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/390080/39007933_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Rare colors[/b] #39007933 Unbred Cream Crystal Black Shimmer Cream Opal[/quote] [quote=Gen 1][b][Claimed] FirstGenShadow[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13175017] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/131751/13175017_350.png[/img] [/url]#13175017 Unbred l 2 years old (May 15, 2015) Thistle Basic Emerald Basic Midnight Basic[/quote] [quote=Hatchling?][b][Claimed 6.6][/b] (by Okolu) Pending hatchie from Serene Siren pair [i]A hatchling from any pair from my hatchery of your choice[/i][/quote] [quote=Icy Breeding Pair][b]Level 10 Breeding Pair[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33553879] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/335539/33553879_350.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35718173] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/357182/35718173_350.png[/img] [/url]*Apparels skins and accents not included[/quote] [quote=Suave's Child][b][Claimed] [Unlocked][/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42629573] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/426296/42629573_350.png[/img] [/url][/quote]
More Prizes? Draggos?

1 of 6 with this color combo wrote:
[Claimed]

39007933_350.png

Rare colors
Unbred
Cream Crystal
Black Shimmer
Cream Opal
Gen 1 wrote:
[Claimed]
FirstGenShadow

13175017_350.png
Unbred l 2 years old (May 15, 2015)
Thistle Basic
Emerald Basic
Midnight Basic
Hatchling? wrote:
[Claimed 6.6] (by Okolu)
Pending hatchie from Serene Siren pair
A hatchling from any pair from my hatchery of your choice
Icy Breeding Pair wrote:
Level 10 Breeding Pair
33553879_350.png

35718173_350.png
*Apparels skins and accents not included
Suave's Child wrote:
[Claimed]
[Unlocked]

42629573_350.png
[center][font=Comic Sans MS][color=purple][size=7][u][b]Monthly Bump Raffle[/b][/u][/size] [size=4]There is going to be a monthly bump raffle with a Bee dragon as the prize Why? Because I'm too lazy to bump[/size] The monthly bump raffle will run every month until the Celebration Raffle closes Bump raffle ends on every [b]27th at 23:50 FR Time[/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2386586#post_2386586][u]Click here for rules/info about this raffle[/u][/url] [u][b]Winners:[/b][/u] Mar 27: PaperBerry (Lv17) Apr 27: PaperBerry (Lv17), GoblinQueen72 (Lv1) May 27: ReadingHell (Lv11) June 27: TBA [quote=This Month's Prize:] [b]Winner will be chosen by whoever the RNG god favors[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41829219] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/418293/41829219_350.png[/img] [/url] *Will come with Scroll of Renaming Current level: [b]11[/b][/quote]
Monthly Bump Raffle

There is going to be a monthly bump raffle with a Bee dragon as the prize
Why? Because I'm too lazy to bump

The monthly bump raffle will run every month until the Celebration Raffle closes
Bump raffle ends on every 27th at 23:50 FR Time

Click here for rules/info about this raffle

Winners:
Mar 27: PaperBerry (Lv17)
Apr 27: PaperBerry (Lv17), GoblinQueen72 (Lv1)
May 27: ReadingHell (Lv11)
June 27: TBA

This Month's Prize: wrote:
Winner will be chosen by whoever the RNG god favors
41829219_350.png

*Will come with Scroll of Renaming
Current level: 11

Forms

1. What color would you like the imperial to be? Answer that here~
You can enter a color-range (that's preferable, as specific colors can be difficult)

2. What other prizes would you like to see here? Answer that here~
(P.s. I did think about adding gem genes, but I'm not sure I'll be able to make enough to cover my losses in this timeframe (I want to cover at least 3/4s)

Thinking about it next raffle, depending on the success of this raffle.)

3. Would anyone be down for a raffle spanning half a year? Each month, there will be a Lvl25 Bee Imperial with a gem gene winner? Fill out the form here, okay?
(This is a completely separate raffle idea and not part of this one in any way)
Forms

1. What color would you like the imperial to be? Answer that here~
You can enter a color-range (that's preferable, as specific colors can be difficult)

2. What other prizes would you like to see here? Answer that here~
(P.s. I did think about adding gem genes, but I'm not sure I'll be able to make enough to cover my losses in this timeframe (I want to cover at least 3/4s)

Thinking about it next raffle, depending on the success of this raffle.)

3. Would anyone be down for a raffle spanning half a year? Each month, there will be a Lvl25 Bee Imperial with a gem gene winner? Fill out the form here, okay?
(This is a completely separate raffle idea and not part of this one in any way)
Pinglist

Pinglist will be here!
Anyone that buys a ticket will be automatically added to the pinglist
Pinglist

Pinglist will be here!
Anyone that buys a ticket will be automatically added to the pinglist
[center][font=Comic Sans MS][color=purple][size=7][b][u]Banners[/u][/b][/size][/color][/font] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2386586/1#post_2386586][img]https://i.imgur.com/6laXLMH.png[/img][/url] [size=2]By [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=317926]SakuraAngel[/url][/size] [font=Comic Sans MS][color=purple][size=7][b][u]Buttons[/u][/b][/size][/color][/font] [quote=Button 1][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2386586/1#post_2386586][img]https://i.imgur.com/BKzMq1G.png[/img][/url] [size=2]By [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=317926]SakuraAngel[/url][/size] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2386586/1#post_2386586][img]https://i.imgur.com/BKzMq1G.png[/img][/url] [/code][/quote] [font=Comic Sans MS][color=purple][size=7][b][u]Headers[/u][/b][/size][/color][/font]
Banners

6laXLMH.png
By SakuraAngel

Buttons
Button 1 wrote:
BKzMq1G.png
By SakuraAngel
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2386586/1#post_2386586][img]https://i.imgur.com/BKzMq1G.png[/img][/url]

Headers
Omg, it's late and I gotta do fancy graphics and stuff QAQ

I'll continue.. tomorrow!

Day 2. Time to continue TvT. Yes, I'm talking to myself. Added some prizes. Motivation gone. Will continue later.

Sooo not motivated. Eh. -is sad and lonely-

Day 3. Only one person entered on Day 1. So lonely. So sad. Got motivational bump from LadySiren o3o Bonzai! ^o^/

Day 4. Lonely, I'm so lonely, I'm all aloooone. Oh, my younger sister bumped. Haha. Yay, another person~ Oh, look. Two people today!

Day 5. Can now earn tix by buying dragons in hatchery (both hatchery and non-hatchery) Whats a GiantPandroid??

Day 6. So sleepy~ ZzzZzz

Day 8. Rainbow is very aggressive o3o

Day 10. I think this is Day 10. I gave a cat for Rainbow to lick. And then this KiwiCat thing showed up.

Day 12. (3/9) Too lazy to bump. Time to implement bump raffle, hahaha

3/16. W/e day this is. Finally got a banner o3o *waits for another* hahahaha

3/24. Added Arcane/Earth/Fire/Plague/Water Packs

4/10. Added Ice/Light/Lightning/Shadow/Wind/Nature Packs

6/17. I'm definitely tired of this raffle. I just need to last 10 more days...
Omg, it's late and I gotta do fancy graphics and stuff QAQ

I'll continue.. tomorrow!

Day 2. Time to continue TvT. Yes, I'm talking to myself. Added some prizes. Motivation gone. Will continue later.

Sooo not motivated. Eh. -is sad and lonely-

Day 3. Only one person entered on Day 1. So lonely. So sad. Got motivational bump from LadySiren o3o Bonzai! ^o^/

Day 4. Lonely, I'm so lonely, I'm all aloooone. Oh, my younger sister bumped. Haha. Yay, another person~ Oh, look. Two people today!

Day 5. Can now earn tix by buying dragons in hatchery (both hatchery and non-hatchery) Whats a GiantPandroid??

Day 6. So sleepy~ ZzzZzz

Day 8. Rainbow is very aggressive o3o

Day 10. I think this is Day 10. I gave a cat for Rainbow to lick. And then this KiwiCat thing showed up.

Day 12. (3/9) Too lazy to bump. Time to implement bump raffle, hahaha

3/16. W/e day this is. Finally got a banner o3o *waits for another* hahahaha

3/24. Added Arcane/Earth/Fire/Plague/Water Packs

4/10. Added Ice/Light/Lightning/Shadow/Wind/Nature Packs

6/17. I'm definitely tired of this raffle. I just need to last 10 more days...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 83 84