Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | WC, SD, Eliminate, Eggs, + Raffle: Draw
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][Img]https://imgur.com/jAKRseD.png[/Img][/center] [color=Fuchsia]A raffle? Yes, its raffle time. I've decided my vault and hoard are a bit too messy for my liking. It's time to raffle off all the good stuff! [b]Each ticket is 5kt or 5g[/b]. Yes, I'm using the lazy 1:1000 ratio. Items will not be accepted for this raffle. Sorry, but its too much work liquidating stuff. Post in this thread first. Make sure to ping me. [b]Send payment through PM only[/b]. Just to stop confusion for me at its roots. Make sure it is labeled accordingly. Raffles when 800 tickets are sold. [b]Do not ping me for ANYTHING unrelated to BUYING tickets.[/b] Anyone want to know the prizes? There's a bunch. Winners get to choose their prize group. [quote=Metamorphous] [center][Item=Breed change: Wildclaw][Item=Breed change: Skydancer][Item=Breed change: Nocturne][Item=Breed change: bogsneak] [/center][/quote] [quote=Eggs!!!] [Item=Unhatched nocturne egg][Item=Unhatched earth egg][Item=Unhatched fire egg][Item=Unhatched arcane egg][Item=Unhatched light egg][Item=Unhatched ice egg][Item=Unhatched shadow egg][Item=Unhatched water egg][Item=Unhatched nature egg][Item=Unhatched wind egg][Item=Unhatched lightning egg][Item=Unhatched plague egg][Item=Unhatched bogsneak egg] [/quote] [quote=Battle] [center][Item=Eliminate][Item=Berserker]x3 [Item=Ambush]x2 [/center] [/quote] [quote=Genes] The winner gets to choose one Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary gene [/quote] [quote=Silver] [center][Item=Silver seraph jewelry] Opened bundle [/center][/quote] [color=Fuchsia]Those are the prizes. Since there are 5 groups, there will be 5 winners. The winners get to choose their group in the order they are drawn. But those aren't all the prizes. [quote="Most tickets"] One gem Mp dog of the most ticket holder's choice. Just to guarantee that person does not get slapped in the face by RNG. It [b]is possible to win both this and another prize out of the major pool.[/b] [/quote] [color=Fuchsia]Why not have a bump raffle? To enter, you have to have bought at least 1 ticket. You are only allowed 3 bumps per day and they must be at least 1 hour apart. Each bump counts for 1 bump raffle ticket but... Include a cat or swim GIF or quote for 2 bump tickets for that bump. Do not ping me when bumping. [quote=Bump?] [Item=Starwood veil][Item=Spirit of the Arcane][Item=Icicle chains][Item=Spirit of ice] [/quote][/color] [color=Fuchsia] Other ways to earn tickets? Throw this button in your sig or clan profile to get 5 bump raffle tickets. Only available after buying at least 1 ticket. Ping me when you put it in your signature. To get those tickets, it must stay for at least 24hrs. Button: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2384443][img]https://imgur.com/q1weffh.png[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2384443][img]https://imgur.com/q1weffh.png[/img][/url] [/code] [/color]
jAKRseD.png

A raffle? Yes, its raffle time. I've decided my vault and hoard are a bit too messy for my liking. It's time to raffle off all the good stuff!

Each ticket is 5kt or 5g. Yes, I'm using the lazy 1:1000 ratio.
Items will not be accepted for this raffle. Sorry, but its too much work liquidating stuff.
Post in this thread first. Make sure to ping me.
Send payment through PM only. Just to stop confusion for me at its roots. Make sure it is labeled accordingly.

Raffles when 800 tickets are sold. Do not ping me for ANYTHING unrelated to BUYING tickets.

Anyone want to know the prizes? There's a bunch. Winners get to choose their prize group.

Metamorphous wrote:
Breed Change: Wildclaw Breed Change: Skydancer Breed Change: Nocturne Breed Change: Bogsneak
Eggs!!! wrote:
Unhatched Nocturne Egg Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Nature Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Plague Egg Unhatched Bogsneak Egg
Battle wrote:
Eliminate Berserker x3 Ambush x2
Genes wrote:
The winner gets to choose one Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary gene
Silver wrote:
Silver Seraph Jewelry Opened bundle

Those are the prizes. Since there are 5 groups, there will be 5 winners. The winners get to choose their group in the order they are drawn.
But those aren't all the prizes.

Most tickets wrote:
One gem Mp dog of the most ticket holder's choice. Just to guarantee that person does not get slapped in the face by RNG. It is possible to win both this and another prize out of the major pool.

Why not have a bump raffle? To enter, you have to have bought at least 1 ticket. You are only allowed 3 bumps per day and they must be at least 1 hour apart. Each bump counts for 1 bump raffle ticket but... Include a cat or swim GIF or quote for 2 bump tickets for that bump. Do not ping me when bumping.

Bump? wrote:
Starwood Veil Spirit of the Arcane Icicle Chains Spirit of Ice

Other ways to earn tickets? Throw this button in your sig or clan profile to get 5 bump raffle tickets. Only available after buying at least 1 ticket. Ping me when you put it in your signature. To get those tickets, it must stay for at least 24hrs.

Button:
q1weffh.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2384443][img]https://imgur.com/q1weffh.png[/img][/url]
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
"Swimming: From the outside looking in, you can't understand it. From the inside looking out, you can't explain it." 63Nkadh.png

Please let me know if I got your ticket number wrong. I won't know unless you tell me.
Ticket holders: Total- 880/800 sold

@twinanthidium 2 tickets
@Rythec 1 ticket
@Goblinqueen72 1 ticket
@OceanSpray 1 ticket
@Cherrysodabunny 14 tickets
@PricklyGoose 7 tickets
@SaltorCyanide 10 tickets
@FoggyDownpour 4 tickets
@SnowMoth 2 tickets
@IzzyLightwood721 10 tickets
@Rockelle 12 tickets
@MythicalMemeLord 4 tickets
@LilBlueSapling 10 tickets
@LaxusDreyar 1 ticket
@Flyingice 32 tickets
@Bluebird88 2 tickets
@Firefirebert 10 tickets
@Ziegler 2 tickets
@Nelorin 2 tickets
@Illyrael 5 tickets
@exosomniac 25 tickets
@raytini02 8 tickets
@CrazyCake 300 tickets
@CaptainCanary 100 tickets
@cooldabone 75 tickets
@Encryption 120 tickets
@AuctionHouse 20 tickets
@MagicalNight 100 tickets

Bump Raffle Tickets:

Goblinqueen72 - 9
OceanSpray - 5
PricklyGoose - 5
CherrySodaBunny 5
FoggyDownpour 7
Rythec 6
Rockelle 5
Bluebird88 5
Ziegler 3

Please let me know if I got your ticket number wrong. I won't know unless you tell me.
Ticket holders: Total- 880/800 sold

@twinanthidium 2 tickets
@Rythec 1 ticket
@Goblinqueen72 1 ticket
@OceanSpray 1 ticket
@Cherrysodabunny 14 tickets
@PricklyGoose 7 tickets
@SaltorCyanide 10 tickets
@FoggyDownpour 4 tickets
@SnowMoth 2 tickets
@IzzyLightwood721 10 tickets
@Rockelle 12 tickets
@MythicalMemeLord 4 tickets
@LilBlueSapling 10 tickets
@LaxusDreyar 1 ticket
@Flyingice 32 tickets
@Bluebird88 2 tickets
@Firefirebert 10 tickets
@Ziegler 2 tickets
@Nelorin 2 tickets
@Illyrael 5 tickets
@exosomniac 25 tickets
@raytini02 8 tickets
@CrazyCake 300 tickets
@CaptainCanary 100 tickets
@cooldabone 75 tickets
@Encryption 120 tickets
@AuctionHouse 20 tickets
@MagicalNight 100 tickets

Bump Raffle Tickets:

Goblinqueen72 - 9
OceanSpray - 5
PricklyGoose - 5
CherrySodaBunny 5
FoggyDownpour 7
Rythec 6
Rockelle 5
Bluebird88 5
Ziegler 3
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
"Swimming: From the outside looking in, you can't understand it. From the inside looking out, you can't explain it." 63Nkadh.png
@FrozenLake sending payment for 2 tickets!!
@FrozenLake sending payment for 2 tickets!!
@FrozenLake

This is my very first raffle, so bare with me lol. It is 5000 treasure for one ticket? And if I win, I can choose what I get?
@FrozenLake

This is my very first raffle, so bare with me lol. It is 5000 treasure for one ticket? And if I win, I can choose what I get?
@FrozenLake Sent in money for 1 ticket! :)
@FrozenLake Sent in money for 1 ticket! :)
@FrozenLake
Also put the button in my profile :)
@FrozenLake
Also put the button in my profile :)
@FrozenLake
Going to buy 1 ticket and I've put the button in my clan profile.
@FrozenLake
Going to buy 1 ticket and I've put the button in my clan profile.
AZOFNjv.png
@FrozenLake I'd like to buy a ticket please!
@FrozenLake I'd like to buy a ticket please!
dundun.png
@FrozenLake
Sending a PM for tickets, and I've already put the button in my profile! ^^
@FrozenLake
Sending a PM for tickets, and I've already put the button in my profile! ^^
aUKJE16.png
@frozenlake
Sending for 10 tickets!
@frozenlake
Sending for 10 tickets!
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8