Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Writing Trade!!!
1 2 3 4
Hello!

It appears that once again, I have gotten breed-happy, since I have 11 hatchlings due by week's end....*sigh*. I need about 360k treasure for a new lair expansion, which will only cover a little less than half, but for now that's the goal.

So! For this reason and more, I have decided to start a trade! For a small sum of treasure, I will write you any prompt correlating to Flight Rising! If you want some lore, a backstory, a short prompt, whatever, I will do it! I will send the prompt via messages once a crossroads trade has been made, so let me know in the thread or PM me if you want something. Different word counts have different costs, so please use the guide below as a reference.

250 words = 15k treasure/15 gems
500 words = 25k treasure/25 gems

If you'd like to see some examples of my work, check the links below:
[link]

Cheers,
Mason
Hello!

It appears that once again, I have gotten breed-happy, since I have 11 hatchlings due by week's end....*sigh*. I need about 360k treasure for a new lair expansion, which will only cover a little less than half, but for now that's the goal.

So! For this reason and more, I have decided to start a trade! For a small sum of treasure, I will write you any prompt correlating to Flight Rising! If you want some lore, a backstory, a short prompt, whatever, I will do it! I will send the prompt via messages once a crossroads trade has been made, so let me know in the thread or PM me if you want something. Different word counts have different costs, so please use the guide below as a reference.

250 words = 15k treasure/15 gems
500 words = 25k treasure/25 gems

If you'd like to see some examples of my work, check the links below:
[link]

Cheers,
Mason
Mason | 20 | They/Them | FR +0

NCEjAiK.png tuDXykQ.png JxINBic.png
Can I give you a tip?
I've got a lore shop running and the prices I set seem pretty okay to most people who've bought from me
I sell a 200-word paragraph for 14kt
Can I give you a tip?
I've got a lore shop running and the prices I set seem pretty okay to most people who've bought from me
I sell a 200-word paragraph for 14kt
+ 197.png +
Vera
»-=+=-»

FR Time +1
+ 187.png +++++

» previously Athena »
» she/her »
» canada +1 fr »
@panakaatthedisco
Would you be able to write a 500 word short story of some dragons? c:
@panakaatthedisco
Would you be able to write a 500 word short story of some dragons? c:
@shadow9119 Definitely! Send me the details and what dragons you'd like in it :) We can negotiate details over PM if you want?
@shadow9119 Definitely! Send me the details and what dragons you'd like in it :) We can negotiate details over PM if you want?

Commissions still available- I also do bio descriptions :)
Commissions still available- I also do bio descriptions :)

Hello! Do you have examples? And what is your word limit?
Hello! Do you have examples? And what is your word limit?
tDeKDnH.pnguntitled_drawing_by_cattelle-dcy0t09.png
@nabal Word limit is 2,000 words, and sure! I can send an example over Pm if you want?
@nabal Word limit is 2,000 words, and sure! I can send an example over Pm if you want?

Sure! That would be great
Sure! That would be great
tDeKDnH.pnguntitled_drawing_by_cattelle-dcy0t09.png
Bump
Bump

Bump. Currently don't have any commissions to work on, so I am free to accept any!!
Bump. Currently don't have any commissions to work on, so I am free to accept any!!

1 2 3 4