Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | MASSIVE lair purge 2.0 (free) :)
1 2 3
[quote name="zzzhorses" date="2018-02-15 19:51:58" ] Hello! Because of mental health, I have been gone from this site for a month or two. While I am trying to get back into the game, I have also returned with a new perspective. And I have noticed many dragons that have just never been [i]right[/i] for my clan. So, I'm doing a lair purge, the biggest I've ever done before. I'm hoping to do a huge lair lore revamp as well, so the next few months will(hopefully) be productive. THESE DRAGONS ARE ALL FREE! :) Hopeful Requests: - please don't get these dragons just for fodder! I care about them and I hope you will too. I of course understand if, at one point in time, you wish to exalt them, but please don't just get them to exalt them. - If you're planning on giving them lore and would like to specifically mention my clan in it as one of their past homes, please don't paint it as cruel(there are reasonable excuses) because my clan tries it's very hardest to be just and caring to all the members. - some of them come with lore and I would appreciate you not deleting it, or if you're going to that's obviously fine, but please tell me so I can save it and maybe use if for another dragon later on or something - I also have apparel plans for many of these dergs so if you're interested, tell me and I'll put them up here for you~ Thank you, and on to the dragons! You may take as many as you wish, but I would hope you'd be considerate and not take something like 6 because that isn't very kind? I guess? if that's the right word. AVAILABLE DRAGONS: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31676238] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/316763/31676238_350.png[/img] [/url] ^Sage. Gen2 lvl 8. statted to culex's guide. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33126289] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/331263/33126289_350.png[/img] [/url] ^Bird. Gen2, nice colors(I think) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39162217] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/391623/39162217_350.png[/img] [/url] ^Nayru. lore parents! I really appreciate y'all giving my dragons loving homes, and I hope you find one you want to keep! <3 enjoy! [/quote] I made this on the wrong forum, moving it on over here~
zzzhorses wrote on 2018-02-15 19:51:58:
Hello! Because of mental health, I have been gone from this site for a month or two. While I am trying to get back into the game, I have also returned with a new perspective. And I have noticed many dragons that have just never been right for my clan. So, I'm doing a lair purge, the biggest I've ever done before. I'm hoping to do a huge lair lore revamp as well, so the next few months will(hopefully) be productive.

THESE DRAGONS ARE ALL FREE! :)

Hopeful Requests:

- please don't get these dragons just for fodder! I care about them and I hope you will too. I of course understand if, at one point in time, you wish to exalt them, but please don't just get them to exalt them.

- If you're planning on giving them lore and would like to specifically mention my clan in it as one of their past homes, please don't paint it as cruel(there are reasonable excuses) because my clan tries it's very hardest to be just and caring to all the members.

- some of them come with lore and I would appreciate you not deleting it, or if you're going to that's obviously fine, but please tell me so I can save it and maybe use if for another dragon later on or something

- I also have apparel plans for many of these dergs so if you're interested, tell me and I'll put them up here for you~

Thank you, and on to the dragons! You may take as many as you wish, but I would hope you'd be considerate and not take something like 6 because that isn't very kind? I guess? if that's the right word.

AVAILABLE DRAGONS:

31676238_350.png

^Sage. Gen2 lvl 8. statted to culex's guide.

33126289_350.png

^Bird. Gen2, nice colors(I think)

39162217_350.png

^Nayru. lore parents!

I really appreciate y'all giving my dragons loving homes, and I hope you find one you want to keep! <3

enjoy!

I made this on the wrong forum, moving it on over here~
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
@zzzhorses
Can I get River and Turquoise sent to my friend @sam24648? I just got her started today
@zzzhorses
Can I get River and Turquoise sent to my friend @sam24648? I just got her started today
mujztc.jpg
@zzzhorses could I get Seriadne? She's really pretty and would make a good mate for another fae in my lair ^^ I'm not sure how I'm going to dress her yet though
@zzzhorses could I get Seriadne? She's really pretty and would make a good mate for another fae in my lair ^^ I'm not sure how I'm going to dress her yet though
Heard they're reforming the Dawnguard...Vampire hunters!

Edit: oh I'll take her sister too!

Edit: oh I'll take her sister too!
@zzzhorses - May I please adopt Ophelia if she's still available? She's gorgeous!
@zzzhorses - May I please adopt Ophelia if she's still available? She's gorgeous!
shadowshieldl.png NlmYDAS.png
J7D1quC.png
TO5f5vS.png
mTAp2ld.png
0MTaj3d.png
Za35UMn.png
2VtxnMX.png
ipXQ8Fw.png
wLurwzJ.png
MHHKqsF.png
o7CqYdD.png
reHWBXk.png
gziv3Ja.png
uzfcR2K.png
Wn6vGC1.png
rI18gRz.png
Ms8zPwX.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
shadowf2.png
@DemonSamurai
Of course! Can you check with them first so they'd be okay with recieving dragons out of the blue?

@crystallarium
Seriadne doesn't have a sister, so I'll take it you mean her mate, Greta? And did you want her pre-planned-but-never-implemented outfit idea?

@QueenAlchemy
Of course!
@DemonSamurai
Of course! Can you check with them first so they'd be okay with recieving dragons out of the blue?

@crystallarium
Seriadne doesn't have a sister, so I'll take it you mean her mate, Greta? And did you want her pre-planned-but-never-implemented outfit idea?

@QueenAlchemy
Of course!
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
[quote name="zzzhorses" date="2018-02-17 18:52:30" ] @DemonSamurai Of course! Can you check with them first so they'd be okay with recieving dragons out of the blue? @crystallarium Seriadne doesn't have a sister, so I'll take it you mean her mate, Greta? And did you want her pre-planned-but-never-implemented outfit idea? @QueenAlchemy Of course! [/quote] she is actually approving the ones I ask for since her laptop is bugging out lol.
zzzhorses wrote on 2018-02-17 18:52:30:
@DemonSamurai

@crystallarium

@QueenAlchemy
Of course!
she is actually approving the ones I ask for since her laptop is bugging out lol.
mujztc.jpg
@zzzhorses yes that's what I meant lol xD
@zzzhorses yes that's what I meant lol xD
@DemonSamurai
perfect! Should I send the dragons to you because your laptop is good, or them because their laptop will fix soon?

@crystallarium
great, I hope they enjoy their new lives in your clan!
@DemonSamurai
perfect! Should I send the dragons to you because your laptop is good, or them because their laptop will fix soon?

@crystallarium
great, I hope they enjoy their new lives in your clan!
bump~
bump~
1 2 3