Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Raffle Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[color=green][Size=7][b]Wind Sprite Raffle!!![/b][/size][/color] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/3148.png[/img] [size=6][u][b]You Can Win This Retired Familiar![/b][/u][/size] [item=wind sprite] [size=5]Only 1200 tickets will be sold. This gives you an excellent chance of winning! [/size] [color=red][size=6][b]1 TICKET = 3 gems or 3000 treasure[/size][/color] [size=4]There will not be a separate prize for bumping, but you are encouraged to “friendly bump” as often as you like. Lots of bumping keeps the thread current so the raffle will end sooner. [size=5][u][b]RAFFLE RULES:[/b][/u][/size] 1. The raffle will end as soon as 1200 tickets are sold. 2. The Winning ticket will be picked by random.org within 24 hours of raffle close. 3. [b]To buy tickets[/b] please ping me (type @Potterhead in a post in this thread) then send treasure or gems by one-way CR or PM. No need to wait for a reply before sending. 4. No refunds. 5. Winner will be announced on this thread and will receive a PM letting them know. Winner has 3 days (72 hours) to claim their prize on this thread. If the winner does not claim by 3 days, a new winner will be drawn. [size=4]The raffle tickets are recorded here: [/size] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W7g-JdOBA42MVad_U6mGp1pnAHcFLOlz6JklTJ9AY9I/edit?usp=sharingSpreadsheet] Raffle Spreadsheet[/url]
Wind Sprite Raffle!!!

3148.png

You Can Win This Retired Familiar!

Wind Sprite

Only 1200 tickets will be sold. This gives you an excellent chance of winning!

1 TICKET = 3 gems or 3000 treasure

There will not be a separate prize for bumping, but you are encouraged to “friendly bump” as often as you like. Lots of bumping keeps the thread current so the raffle will end sooner.

RAFFLE RULES:

1. The raffle will end as soon as 1200 tickets are sold.

2. The Winning ticket will be picked by random.org within 24 hours of raffle close.

3. To buy tickets please ping me (type @Potterhead in a post in this thread) then send treasure or gems by one-way CR or PM. No need to wait for a reply before sending.

4. No refunds.

5. Winner will be announced on this thread and will receive a PM letting them know. Winner has 3 days (72 hours) to claim their prize on this thread. If the winner does not claim by 3 days, a new winner will be drawn.

The raffle tickets are recorded here:

Raffle Spreadsheet
9kcPMa2.gif
Congratulations to Banished for winning the Wind Sprite!
Congratulations to Banished for winning the Wind Sprite!
9kcPMa2.gif
@Potterhead I'll buy 10 tickets (plus the free one) for 30 gems!
@Potterhead I'll buy 10 tickets (plus the free one) for 30 gems!
SBUopnu.gifzDyJDCC.pngE1Pqjtn.gifSky_dancer.png
3 tickets please, sendind a cr.
3 tickets please, sendind a cr.
@Potterhead

Can I have 8 tickets for 24 gems? <3 thank you!
@Potterhead

Can I have 8 tickets for 24 gems? <3 thank you!
QFXpYkj.png
@Potterhead

Sending 30 gems for 10 tickets
@Potterhead

Sending 30 gems for 10 tickets
tumblr_p9ez19SaUs1u2pujao1_500.gif
@Eclipsys First one!! Thank you for buying 10 tickets which gets you a free ticket!

@Buffykiev I got your treasure for a ticket. Thanks!

@Eclipsys First one!! Thank you for buying 10 tickets which gets you a free ticket!

@Buffykiev I got your treasure for a ticket. Thanks!

9kcPMa2.gif
@Snakefang7
Thank you for purchasing 10 tickets in the raffle. You earned an extra ticket by buying 10.

@PlagueMaw
You have 3 tickets in the raffle. Thanks!

@LemonadeQueen
I got your gems for 8 tickets. Thank!
@Snakefang7
Thank you for purchasing 10 tickets in the raffle. You earned an extra ticket by buying 10.

@PlagueMaw
You have 3 tickets in the raffle. Thanks!

@LemonadeQueen
I got your gems for 8 tickets. Thank!
9kcPMa2.gif
Sending in payment for 10 tickets c: @Potterhead
Sending in payment for 10 tickets c: @Potterhead
UZVTEBc.png
@TasteLikeSeafood
I got your 30 gems for 10 tickets which earns you a free ticket. Thanks!
@TasteLikeSeafood
I got your 30 gems for 10 tickets which earns you a free ticket. Thanks!
9kcPMa2.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12