Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | >FREE dergs for NEWBIES< ^.=.^ [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 40 41
@Blanchiro
Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle? :)
@Blanchiro
Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle? :)
@Ashmore can i haveee serva?
@Ashmore can i haveee serva?
http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39139992

@Ashmore, may I have her? I'd name her Angel.

Sorry if I did something wrong, this is my first time posting.
http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39139992

@Ashmore, may I have her? I'd name her Angel.

Sorry if I did something wrong, this is my first time posting.
@CinnamonBun
Of course, sending her for you! :) Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?

@LucidFeathers
I'll send her for you as soon as I can accept her from the donator. ^^ Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?
@CinnamonBun
Of course, sending her for you! :) Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?

@LucidFeathers
I'll send her for you as soon as I can accept her from the donator. ^^ Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?
@Ashmore Hello! I'd like to adopt Unamed (Obsidian Metallic/Obsidian Peregrine/Radioactive Spines Pearlcatcher Male)
His name would be Virulent, and I would like to be added to the Pinglist as well. :)
@Ashmore Hello! I'd like to adopt Unamed (Obsidian Metallic/Obsidian Peregrine/Radioactive Spines Pearlcatcher Male)
His name would be Virulent, and I would like to be added to the Pinglist as well. :)
@Ashmore ohhhhh sure!!!
@Ashmore ohhhhh sure!!!
@Ashmore, sure. Thanks!
@Ashmore, sure. Thanks!
Bump!
Bump!
XdKddgH.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dbbg65c.png mayhem2.png
@Ashmore yes please!!
@Ashmore yes please!!
@SplatterDash
I'll send him for you as soon as I can accept him from the donator! :)
@SplatterDash
I'll send him for you as soon as I can accept him from the donator! :)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 40 41