Raffles & Giveaways
Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | All Done
1 2 3 4 5
One day...

Some day...
One day...

Some day...
Z3Lt3uB.png
@SpicyGenji hi, sorry to hear you're leaving :S Can i get the Spirit of Light & Lightning fams, & the brass steampunk apparels & the black/white flair scarf (i collect them)?? And any other materials or "other" stuff? tyvm!! Take care!
@SpicyGenji hi, sorry to hear you're leaving :S Can i get the Spirit of Light & Lightning fams, & the brass steampunk apparels & the black/white flair scarf (i collect them)?? And any other materials or "other" stuff? tyvm!! Take care!
Item-7.png she/her aka mom FR+3

world tour: primal eye edition!
birthstone wyrms: a subspecies
enter my baldwin raffle 2k19!
expert.png memento mori: lineage + lore

fortune teller's hub
floriography guide
ichor bouquet delivery - OPEN!
@SpicyGenji could i have the brass steampunk scarf pls?
@SpicyGenji could i have the brass steampunk scarf pls?
@Spicygenji May I get the gold-throated sparrow and the burlap hood? Or anything else you can spare?
@Spicygenji May I get the gold-throated sparrow and the burlap hood? Or anything else you can spare?
egg_nocturne_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-daayxdq.gif91xFvsj.gifr8CUXLO.gif4eiiAIo.gifegg_nocturne_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-daayxdq.gif
@SpicyGenji

Could I nab any spare Baldwin mats?
@SpicyGenji

Could I nab any spare Baldwin mats?
GbFIqLF.gif q0vXdJN.png 9QgprhF.gif
@Shaydas sorry, I don't have Baldwin mats
@mewtwo144 someone already claimed them
@Shaydas sorry, I don't have Baldwin mats
@mewtwo144 someone already claimed them
Z3Lt3uB.png
@SpicyGenji could i have any holiday familiars not yet claimed? or even any holiday items in general..... i missed a few years (anything past 2014) because i took a break from the site and now have been feeling the Regret bc im lacking EVERYTHING
(also: what a great username!!!!)
@SpicyGenji could i have any holiday familiars not yet claimed? or even any holiday items in general..... i missed a few years (anything past 2014) because i took a break from the site and now have been feeling the Regret bc im lacking EVERYTHING
(also: what a great username!!!!)
pwyw art shop!!!
all dragons in lair WITHOUT familiars for sale!
@SpicyGenji Can I have your Shadow Serpent, Strangler, and your goblins?
@SpicyGenji Can I have your Shadow Serpent, Strangler, and your goblins?
14446.png9660.png16441.png21406.png25763.png15297.png
I hoard books, scrolls, and parchment
@SpicyGenji could i get a goblin?
@SpicyGenji could i get a goblin?
tumblr_pap6duN5Et1vvc1jno1_500.png
@SpicyGenji If you have any skins, I'd absolutely love those. If not, I'd greatly appreciate any apparel, familiars, or gems you could spare. I've got quite a lot of projects who need
@SpicyGenji If you have any skins, I'd absolutely love those. If not, I'd greatly appreciate any apparel, familiars, or gems you could spare. I've got quite a lot of projects who need
5wl8ye.png
1 2 3 4 5