Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newbies, have some free dragons!
1 2 3
bump
bump
Vj6Vsq3.png
I am adding the new hatches on the last page of my lair! But I'm on mobile so it will be slow lol
I am adding the new hatches on the last page of my lair! But I'm on mobile so it will be slow lol
Vj6Vsq3.png
Bump
Bump
Vj6Vsq3.png
Bump
Bump
Vj6Vsq3.png
Bump
Bump
Vj6Vsq3.png
Bump
Bump
Vj6Vsq3.png
@Atroxi Hi there! Is he still available? He would make a great addition to my exotic dragon collection. I would most likely name him something related to fruit or tropical plants. I think he could be slightly cunning, a sly devil. Yet a kind, gentle minded Coatl. He might be very territorial. His stripes are a magnificent camouflage out in the jungle and he is quick to confront any enemies. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39410342] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/394104/39410342_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Atroxi

Hi there! Is he still available? He would make a great addition to my exotic dragon collection. I would most likely name him something related to fruit or tropical plants.

I think he could be slightly cunning, a sly devil. Yet a kind, gentle minded Coatl. He might be very territorial. His stripes are a magnificent camouflage out in the jungle and he is quick to confront any enemies.

39410342_350.png
@tropicana Yes he is! I am glad this lovely baby is going to a home that seems very fitting! I'm on mobile so the cr will be sent but may be slow
@tropicana Yes he is! I am glad this lovely baby is going to a home that seems very fitting! I'm on mobile so the cr will be sent but may be slow
Vj6Vsq3.png
@Atroxi Woo! Glad to have him. I'm gonna start working on my own lore, making sure he will be a part of it somehow. No worries about being slow, i got all the time in the world!
@Atroxi Woo! Glad to have him. I'm gonna start working on my own lore, making sure he will be a part of it somehow. No worries about being slow, i got all the time in the world!
@atroxi

I just started the game and I would like to have some dragons, can I please have 11 :)
@atroxi

I just started the game and I would like to have some dragons, can I please have 11 :)
1 2 3