Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Starfall Treasure Giveaway v2 [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16
@Aquacoral
I'll take 60kt if you're willing to toss it in my general direction~
@Aquacoral
I'll take 60kt if you're willing to toss it in my general direction~
image0.jpg
@Aquacoral any amount of treasure would be great, since I have a flood of hatchings coming in the next couple of days from my nest and my sister's as well >.<
@Aquacoral any amount of treasure would be great, since I have a flood of hatchings coming in the next couple of days from my nest and my sister's as well >.<
Hatchery.png
@Aquacoral
If there's still anything, even a small amount of 1,000 treasure will greatly aid. I am trying to expand my lair in order to be able to give more dragons; the next expansion costs 215,000 treasure, and I'm also planning to Gene my basic-gened dragons.
@Aquacoral
If there's still anything, even a small amount of 1,000 treasure will greatly aid. I am trying to expand my lair in order to be able to give more dragons; the next expansion costs 215,000 treasure, and I'm also planning to Gene my basic-gened dragons.
tumblr_otp9a6IjhS1rdacfto1_100.png8SzUkvf.png
A meaningful silence is better than meaningless words.
@Aquacoral
Hi there,
Thank so much for this offer. I am saving for a lair expansion, which at my current rate will take forever, and some genes, which will also take forever, but even a small amount of gems would be a help.
Could I please have 40 gems to put towards these projects.
Thanks!
@Aquacoral
Hi there,
Thank so much for this offer. I am saving for a lair expansion, which at my current rate will take forever, and some genes, which will also take forever, but even a small amount of gems would be a help.
Could I please have 40 gems to put towards these projects.
Thanks!
violet2_by_ccow91-db4mu65.jpg Yr0dYV1.png
@Aquacoral Ahhh, this is so amazing of you. I need 60kt for a lair expansion, but if you can't afford that then I'd appreciate anything :)
@Aquacoral Ahhh, this is so amazing of you. I need 60kt for a lair expansion, but if you can't afford that then I'd appreciate anything :)
ZpOY68p.gif MVeeidp.png starry_CpvLEvJ.png
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
@Aquacoral
I'm almost to my next lair expansion, if you could spare 15kt that would be really helpful. Thank you so much!
@Aquacoral
I'm almost to my next lair expansion, if you could spare 15kt that would be really helpful. Thank you so much!
tDeKDnH.pnguntitled_drawing_by_cattelle-dcy0t09.png
May I please request 20 Gems for a gene project I'm working on? Many thanks for your kindness!
May I please request 20 Gems for a gene project I'm working on? Many thanks for your kindness!
shadowshieldl.png NlmYDAS.png
J7D1quC.png
TO5f5vS.png
mTAp2ld.png
0MTaj3d.png
Za35UMn.png
2VtxnMX.png
ipXQ8Fw.png
wLurwzJ.png
MHHKqsF.png
o7CqYdD.png
reHWBXk.png
gziv3Ja.png
uzfcR2K.png
Wn6vGC1.png
rI18gRz.png
Ms8zPwX.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
shadowf2.png
@aquacoral
( i feel like ive posted here before wait i might have )
could i have 30kt ? ive been saving up for gene change scrolls,,
@aquacoral
( i feel like ive posted here before wait i might have )
could i have 30kt ? ive been saving up for gene change scrolls,,
D03a4pf.png
@aquacoral may I please have 35kt? i need to save up for lair expansions, so i need a bit of help,,, thank you if you can
@aquacoral may I please have 35kt? i need to save up for lair expansions, so i need a bit of help,,, thank you if you can
@aquacoral If I can, may I please request 20kt? I need to save up for my next expansion, and currently I only have 24kt because I keep impulse buying ;-;

Thanks in advance!!
@aquacoral If I can, may I please request 20kt? I need to save up for my next expansion, and currently I only have 24kt because I keep impulse buying ;-;

Thanks in advance!!
x

Redworm

x

x ♥ MIDGE!
it/he/they
> wishlist
> avatar
> FRT+0!
x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnature.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16