Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Starfall Treasure Giveaway v2 [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
@aquacoral This is extremely thoughtful, and I'd be happy for any treasure or gems you choose to share. I'm always saving for the next lair expansion!
@aquacoral This is extremely thoughtful, and I'd be happy for any treasure or gems you choose to share. I'm always saving for the next lair expansion!
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
could i have 20 gems ? i've been saving up for buying treasure genes for gems ( which i oddly find easier to save up )
and thank you so much for doing this ! it's quite a selfless thing to do.
could i have 20 gems ? i've been saving up for buying treasure genes for gems ( which i oddly find easier to save up )
and thank you so much for doing this ! it's quite a selfless thing to do.
D03a4pf.png
@minted
Thank you for the compliment as well as the consideration! My list is cleared now, so if you need anything, feel free to request.
@minted
Thank you for the compliment as well as the consideration! My list is cleared now, so if you need anything, feel free to request.
2ECUufo.pnglYpSCN5.pngB56DTEe.png1gEpZ0H.pngBNLSVhl.png6FgVFSd.png
@Aquacoral
Oh, that's good to hear!
I'm trying to save for a SD breed change, so any amount is helpful. ^^
@Aquacoral
Oh, that's good to hear!
I'm trying to save for a SD breed change, so any amount is helpful. ^^
More active here: http://wcrpforums.com/
w8o0xW1.png
dhvX5px.png
Hello again @Aquacoral
Man 215kt for an expansion is so hard to get but I'm managing... may I get 25kt? That would add up to less then 60kt this week I believe.
Hello again @Aquacoral
Man 215kt for an expansion is so hard to get but I'm managing... may I get 25kt? That would add up to less then 60kt this week I believe.
@Aquacoral I totally understand if you're out of money, but I'm struggling with a lair expansion. If you could spare 65kt, or honestly more or less it's fine, I'd sooo appreciate it! This is an very considerate idea.
@Aquacoral I totally understand if you're out of money, but I'm struggling with a lair expansion. If you could spare 65kt, or honestly more or less it's fine, I'd sooo appreciate it! This is an very considerate idea.
+ 197.png +
Vera
»-=+=-»

FR Time +1
+ 187.png +++++

» previously Athena »
» she/her »
» canada +1 fr »
@Aquacoral <3 can i request 25kt? I'm hurting to get to my next lair expansion, so close, and yet so far. I've sold nearly everything from my hoard i can think of, but am still short. Thank you so much for offering the opportunity to us!
@Aquacoral <3 can i request 25kt? I'm hurting to get to my next lair expansion, so close, and yet so far. I've sold nearly everything from my hoard i can think of, but am still short. Thank you so much for offering the opportunity to us!
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@Aquacoral

Hello,

Can I ask you some gems please? I need it for my projects so every little help will be appreciate, thank you very much for your generosity ! :)
@Aquacoral

Hello,

Can I ask you some gems please? I need it for my projects so every little help will be appreciate, thank you very much for your generosity ! :)
Hello there Aqua! I won't ping you since you've already been a bit flooded, but I just want to let you know that this is quite generous of you to do ^_^ I wish you the best of luck <3
Hello there Aqua! I won't ping you since you've already been a bit flooded, but I just want to let you know that this is quite generous of you to do ^_^ I wish you the best of luck <3
WpjbI2U.gif
@Aquacoral
Hi there! This is so incredibly generous of you! May I go ahead and request 50 gems? I've got multiple gem genes I'm saving up for and every little bit I can get helps! ^^
@Aquacoral
Hi there! This is so incredibly generous of you! May I go ahead and request 50 gems? I've got multiple gem genes I'm saving up for and every little bit I can get helps! ^^
oooo 7ez44FQ.gif
tumblr_inline_nwr25xDZuy1sgemal_250.png

Stella || she/her
FR+3
badges || dom shop || legacy of war

tumblr_inline_nwr25xDZuy1sgemal_250.png
olightb1.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16