Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Starfall Treasure Giveaway v2 [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@aquacoral
not sure what you mean by “actual meaning”...but please save the treasure for someone else! i’m waiting for water to get 1st place dom anyway for the discount so might as well save up~
@aquacoral
not sure what you mean by “actual meaning”...but please save the treasure for someone else! i’m waiting for water to get 1st place dom anyway for the discount so might as well save up~
4ZwFOyz.png
@Aquacoral

I'm new to the site, so I would appreciate any amount of treasure/gems. Thank you so much for doing this!
@Aquacoral

I'm new to the site, so I would appreciate any amount of treasure/gems. Thank you so much for doing this!
@Aquacoral omg i would absolutely welcome 10000t (or as much as you're willing!), i need to expand my lair asap to help a friend with her hatchery! <3 <3 <3
@Aquacoral omg i would absolutely welcome 10000t (or as much as you're willing!), i need to expand my lair asap to help a friend with her hatchery! <3 <3 <3
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@Aquacoral I'd love 10kt, I keep running out of treasure and my lair is totally full xD
@Aquacoral I'd love 10kt, I keep running out of treasure and my lair is totally full xD
7j2QAB9.png stained glass rose badge nCFIQSX.png 2IfV7Y9.png
@Aquacoral Wow this is so generous, thank you! I desperately need to expand my lair, but more pressing is the payment plan I'm trying to pay off for an accent, so gems especially would be appreciated. I have already raised a lot of gems over the past few weeks but their price is so high that I'm not even halfway there. Thanks!
@Aquacoral Wow this is so generous, thank you! I desperately need to expand my lair, but more pressing is the payment plan I'm trying to pay off for an accent, so gems especially would be appreciated. I have already raised a lot of gems over the past few weeks but their price is so high that I'm not even halfway there. Thanks!
'blue smedium banner
@LiveSky
I meant that I originally misinterpreted your meaning. Alright, have a nice day!
@LiveSky
I meant that I originally misinterpreted your meaning. Alright, have a nice day!
2ECUufo.pnglYpSCN5.pngB56DTEe.png1gEpZ0H.pngBNLSVhl.png6FgVFSd.png
@MysticDay @jesterthecleric @Seraphimleigh @Atalina @MarinaQuakenbush
Sent!
@MysticDay @jesterthecleric @Seraphimleigh @Atalina @MarinaQuakenbush
Sent!
2ECUufo.pnglYpSCN5.pngB56DTEe.png1gEpZ0H.pngBNLSVhl.png6FgVFSd.png
@Aquacoral I'll whatever you want to give me in treasure or gems^^ As I can convert gems to treasure to pay towards my 650,000t for a lair expansion. Slow but surely every bit helps:) Thanks so much for your generosity and giving the FR community this opportunity!!
@Aquacoral I'll whatever you want to give me in treasure or gems^^ As I can convert gems to treasure to pay towards my 650,000t for a lair expansion. Slow but surely every bit helps:) Thanks so much for your generosity and giving the FR community this opportunity!!
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
@Aquacoral

Oh gosh, this is so kind of you to do! ;u; My lair expansions are... quite pricey haha.. so any amount at all would be incredibly helpful! Thank you so much for your generosity! ^_^
@Aquacoral

Oh gosh, this is so kind of you to do! ;u; My lair expansions are... quite pricey haha.. so any amount at all would be incredibly helpful! Thank you so much for your generosity! ^_^
Hypha_FR_Signature_no_text.png
byglMgD.pngk6XadYv.png

2uq3ZkE.png

HUg2HbD.png

ih7flOs.png

kFRXDH6.png
@Aquacoral
May I have 25kt and 10 gems please?
I am currently saving up for gene-ing my Gen 1, as well as looking to expand my lair!
@Aquacoral
May I have 25kt and 10 gems please?
I am currently saving up for gene-ing my Gen 1, as well as looking to expand my lair!
BllRcuk.png Please ping for anything, I'm not subscribed to threads!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16