Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Starfall Treasure Giveaway v2 [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16
@aquacoral

Can I please request 20kt? I have a nest hatching and my lair is full... >.<

*bookmarks thread* Thanks so much for doing this!
@aquacoral

Can I please request 20kt? I have a nest hatching and my lair is full... >.<

*bookmarks thread* Thanks so much for doing this!
imageedit-1-4146692772.png s h a l t

» she/her/they
» fr +3, but not always active *cough* school
» no random friend requests
@Aquacoral
Darn it, you're too kind ^^
I need to save up for a lair expansion because I want to start a breeding project in the future and three slots won't be enough.
Could I request 20KT please?
@Aquacoral
Darn it, you're too kind ^^
I need to save up for a lair expansion because I want to start a breeding project in the future and three slots won't be enough.
Could I request 20KT please?
nK1fyjz.png astramaru

she/her

» wishlist
» about
» lore
@Aquacoral
Hello!
I just want to say that this is so awesome, thanks a lot for doing this! :D
I don't want to ask for too much, so i'm just gonna ask for 15-40kT*. Feel free to choose any amount in between (so probably the lowest, so that other people can get something too, then i'll just try to get money for future expansions myself {lol})

(*I really don't think it's a low amount, especially for me as a starter, it would be increadibly awesome if u would give me that amount >.<)

{Sorry if i'm writing too much :3)
@Aquacoral
Hello!
I just want to say that this is so awesome, thanks a lot for doing this! :D
I don't want to ask for too much, so i'm just gonna ask for 15-40kT*. Feel free to choose any amount in between (so probably the lowest, so that other people can get something too, then i'll just try to get money for future expansions myself {lol})

(*I really don't think it's a low amount, especially for me as a starter, it would be increadibly awesome if u would give me that amount >.<)

{Sorry if i'm writing too much :3)
@aquacoral may I please have maybe 20kT and 10 gems? I understand if it's too much >.<
@aquacoral may I please have maybe 20kT and 10 gems? I understand if it's too much >.<
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
List cleared
List cleared
2ECUufo.pnglYpSCN5.pngB56DTEe.png1gEpZ0H.pngBNLSVhl.png6FgVFSd.png
@Aquacoral

If you don't mind at all, I'd like to get 35kT and 15 gems?
@Aquacoral

If you don't mind at all, I'd like to get 35kT and 15 gems?
yUZ4k.gif
@Aquacoral Could I request, say 25kt?
@Aquacoral Could I request, say 25kt?
DSfRuAQ.png
@Aquacoral, could I request 35kt? That is my first one for this week. My second is 15gems. Thx so much for doing this!
@Aquacoral, could I request 35kt? That is my first one for this week. My second is 15gems. Thx so much for doing this!
@Aquacoral

Hi there! May i have around 15k? Thank you so much for doing this!
@Aquacoral

Hi there! May i have around 15k? Thank you so much for doing this!
@Aquacoral
I would like the max amount you can send I'm new so not sure what kt means so not sure how much I can ask for and thank you running this thread it is very kind
@Aquacoral
I would like the max amount you can send I'm new so not sure what kt means so not sure how much I can ask for and thank you running this thread it is very kind
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16