Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Starfall Treasure Giveaway v2 [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
[center][img]http://oi60.tinypic.com/2vd4e37.jpg[/img][/center] Hello! I'm Aquacoral, and since I'm not particularly active in expanding my lair & such these days, I figured that I'd help out the members of the community who are. You can request treasure and gems multiple times, but please be conscientious of others. This was originally posted in another thread, but that closed down a while back and would violate the necromancy laws of the forums if I were to bring it back from there. I'm the only person running this, so please understand if it takes me a little bit to get to your request. All funds come from my supply and donations that I may receive- absolutely all donations go to requests. Rules: 1. The standard amount of treasure is 10kt; for gems it is 3. 2. You are allowed and encouraged to request specific amounts- PLEASE DON'T REQUEST ANYTHING ABOVE 30KT OR 7 GEMS! I get that lair expansions are ridiculous at a certain point, but I'm trying to spread this around to as many people as possible. 3. You are allowed to request multiple times, but you can't request more than twice in a single week. If you request twice, the amounts requested will be added together and I'll deny your second request if the total exceeds 60kt/14 gems. 4. My gem supply is starting to run thin, so if you're requesting again and another person is requesting for the first time, they take precedence. Gem Reqests: The bank is [b][u]OPEN[/u][/b]/CLOSED
2vd4e37.jpg
Hello! I'm Aquacoral, and since I'm not particularly active in expanding my lair & such these days, I figured that I'd help out the members of the community who are. You can request treasure and gems multiple times, but please be conscientious of others.

This was originally posted in another thread, but that closed down a while back and would violate the necromancy laws of the forums if I were to bring it back from there. I'm the only person running this, so please understand if it takes me a little bit to get to your request. All funds come from my supply and donations that I may receive- absolutely all donations go to requests.

Rules:
1. The standard amount of treasure is 10kt; for gems it is 3.
2. You are allowed and encouraged to request specific amounts- PLEASE DON'T REQUEST ANYTHING ABOVE 30KT OR 7 GEMS! I get that lair expansions are ridiculous at a certain point, but I'm trying to spread this around to as many people as possible.
3. You are allowed to request multiple times, but you can't request more than twice in a single week. If you request twice, the amounts requested will be added together and I'll deny your second request if the total exceeds 60kt/14 gems.
4. My gem supply is starting to run thin, so if you're requesting again and another person is requesting for the first time, they take precedence.

Gem Reqests:
The bank is OPEN/CLOSED

2ECUufo.pnglYpSCN5.pngB56DTEe.png1gEpZ0H.pngBNLSVhl.png6FgVFSd.png
@aquacoral
this is very kind and selfless of you! I wouldn’t be comfortable requesting the currency for my current lair expansion (150kt) so here’s a good luck bump ^^
@aquacoral
this is very kind and selfless of you! I wouldn’t be comfortable requesting the currency for my current lair expansion (150kt) so here’s a good luck bump ^^
4ZwFOyz.png
@LiveSky
EDIT: Sorry, I just woke up from an impromptu nap and I totally did not catch the actual meaning of your message. I appreciate the good luck bump, but would you mind if I send the treasure over anyway?
@LiveSky
EDIT: Sorry, I just woke up from an impromptu nap and I totally did not catch the actual meaning of your message. I appreciate the good luck bump, but would you mind if I send the treasure over anyway?
@Aquacoral This is so kind of you too do for us. Thank you!!!!
@Aquacoral This is so kind of you too do for us. Thank you!!!!
@Aquacoral
I badly need 270k for lair expansion :< [this is my request, cause the second one is too much i think]
Also im trying to save gems for Golem Gauntlet (980 gems for now - but i need 780) but i dont know if we can ask for two things.
@Aquacoral
I badly need 270k for lair expansion :< [this is my request, cause the second one is too much i think]
Also im trying to save gems for Golem Gauntlet (980 gems for now - but i need 780) but i dont know if we can ask for two things.
xx1_by_jatrwarnettezilth-dcmqp4c.png
Any treasure you feel like sending me would be very helpful. I’ll take any amount you feel like giving. Thank you for doing this ^^
Any treasure you feel like sending me would be very helpful. I’ll take any amount you feel like giving. Thank you for doing this ^^
kPEFvxf.png wpEE9mo.pngwsTw09i.pngmade by Helbram!
@Drakkainen
I'll send the lair expansion, but could you come back for the gems at a later point during the week/end? I'd like to leave some space for other people as well.
@Drakkainen
I'll send the lair expansion, but could you come back for the gems at a later point during the week/end? I'd like to leave some space for other people as well.
@Aquacoral If you're offering, I'll take anything you're willing to give -- I've reached the point where lair expansions are eye-wateringly pricey, so every little helps.
@Aquacoral If you're offering, I'll take anything you're willing to give -- I've reached the point where lair expansions are eye-wateringly pricey, so every little helps.
DSfRuAQ.png
@Aquacoral
Ok, I understand it. I also think the Golem is to expensive to aks for <so much money>.
Thank you so much! The lair expansion is all what i need for now.
@Aquacoral
Ok, I understand it. I also think the Golem is to expensive to aks for <so much money>.
Thank you so much! The lair expansion is all what i need for now.
xx1_by_jatrwarnettezilth-dcmqp4c.png
@Drakkainen
I can't support all of the rest of the gems you need, but I'm willing to give you at least something to help at some point.

You're welcome!
@Drakkainen
I can't support all of the rest of the gems you need, but I'm willing to give you at least something to help at some point.

You're welcome!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16