Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Random Raffle
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 913 914
Nasal irrigation is a great way to deal with nasal congestion! Start with 8 oz of sterile water (distilled, or boiled a few minutes and then cooled), mix in 1/4 teaspoon of salt. You can use a squirt bottle or a mutated teapot to get it into one naris, keep your mouth open and breathing with your head horizontal over the sink. The water should flow out the other naris, taking with it all the gunk. There are you tube videos! ENTs are in favor of this for treating sinus congestion from colds or allergies.

So that's what I like about water.

Things I do not like about water--how much my cat wants to drool on my keyboard.
Nasal irrigation is a great way to deal with nasal congestion! Start with 8 oz of sterile water (distilled, or boiled a few minutes and then cooled), mix in 1/4 teaspoon of salt. You can use a squirt bottle or a mutated teapot to get it into one naris, keep your mouth open and breathing with your head horizontal over the sink. The water should flow out the other naris, taking with it all the gunk. There are you tube videos! ENTs are in favor of this for treating sinus congestion from colds or allergies.

So that's what I like about water.

Things I do not like about water--how much my cat wants to drool on my keyboard.
uDNAbBS.png
Ohhhh, such pretty dragons!! So, besides the fact that water is super essential, and we don't get enough of it where I live, my favourite type of water feature is waterfalls. I remember when I was about 20, we went to Jim Jim Falls in Kakadu National Park, in the Northern Territory (Australia). Getting there involves a 4WD and a hike (in the heat) for while, but then you get there and it's this lovely pool of water with the falls on the other side. I swam across and stood underneath them and it was just an awesome experience!! I was surprised how hard you had to swim against the current and wind created by the water! NB, the photo below is just one I stole off the web, it's not mine! [img]https://snag.gy/4k3ceH.jpg[/img]
Ohhhh, such pretty dragons!!

So, besides the fact that water is super essential, and we don't get enough of it where I live, my favourite type of water feature is waterfalls. I remember when I was about 20, we went to Jim Jim Falls in Kakadu National Park, in the Northern Territory (Australia). Getting there involves a 4WD and a hike (in the heat) for while, but then you get there and it's this lovely pool of water with the falls on the other side. I swam across and stood underneath them and it was just an awesome experience!! I was surprised how hard you had to swim against the current and wind created by the water!

NB, the photo below is just one I stole off the web, it's not mine!

4k3ceH.jpg
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
@Juxta13 [img]https://i.imgur.com/Rck54zQ.jpg[/img] One of the most peaceful places to spend time with Family and friends is with a camp fire and a line in the water. This is a photo of the last camping trip we took to this spot as a family before moving out of the area. It will always hold a special place in my heart.
@Juxta13
Rck54zQ.jpg
One of the most peaceful places to spend time with Family and friends is with a camp fire and a line in the water. This is a photo of the last camping trip we took to this spot as a family before moving out of the area. It will always hold a special place in my heart.
@Juxta13 here's my water-themed gal, Azura [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40050361] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/400504/40050361_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Juxta13 here's my water-themed gal, Azura
40050361_350.png
XVdLiaL.png 8 hours ahead of FR time kVIzwBY.png
I'm in Water, and I absolutely love it. They are very accepting and have lots of special programs. It's nice to belong somewhere that people aren't constantly being judged, and anyone can be whomever they want to be. [center][img]https://rlv.zcache.com/fluid_like_water_genderfluid_pride_button-rd1131a0e901743d2a4d9c93cbdb08099_k94rf_307.jpg[/img][/center]
I'm in Water, and I absolutely love it. They are very accepting and have lots of special programs. It's nice to belong somewhere that people aren't constantly being judged, and anyone can be whomever they want to be.
fluid_like_water_genderfluid_pride_button-rd1131a0e901743d2a4d9c93cbdb08099_k94rf_307.jpg
gp6bQfb.png
eaLb2XI.png
sd1dnAh.png
Nz9DKNH.png
aHMlRC8.png 156909999081948308.png
Well... considering that we are roughly 60% water, we wouldn't be here without it! So, I guess we should all be pretty thankful for water. (Sending stuff.) [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/JhUZYdpnqrgcM/giphy.gif[/img]
Well... considering that we are roughly 60% water, we wouldn't be here without it!
So, I guess we should all be pretty thankful for water. (Sending stuff.)
giphy.gif
CN1WW1O.png 9.png QGlNYn8.png
Every spring, my backyard floods which is kind of annoying but I do get some ducks that come by and chill, which is cool. [img]https://i.imgur.com/p4ZZBX7.jpg[/img]
Every spring, my backyard floods which is kind of annoying but I do get some ducks that come by and chill, which is cool.

p4ZZBX7.jpg
springcleanrafflebutton.png
Hiya@Juxta13 This hatchling will be trained to level 25 by the end of fest, and would suit a watery lair :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51119430] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/511195/51119430_350.png[/img] [/url]
Hiya@Juxta13

This hatchling will be trained to level 25 by the end of fest, and would suit a watery lair :)

51119430_350.png
@ArmourGeek
Wow! I wouldn't mind winning that beauty!!
(Sadly, it would be highly unethical to enter my own raffle.)
@ArmourGeek
Wow! I wouldn't mind winning that beauty!!
(Sadly, it would be highly unethical to enter my own raffle.)
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
@Alastriona1 @Aliciaa @AllissaJenn @AlwaysHavoc @Amburgerl @amotleycrew @Andraya @aredshroom @ArmourGeek @ashyfur524 @Astrobrat @AtlantisFlewAway @aurora1o3 @AxxKat @Barbaric @bioshocked @blackmoonwarrior @Blasterdragon2 @Bohemiansquirrel @BottledLightning @Bryna @bunnison @capmoon @Cleyokai @conniveo @Cymothoe @DandyLionKingg @DAPARROT @Deenasaur @Deenasaur @Dr3amCatcher2000 @Drekven @ElleMelle @enbyboy @ExasperatedMom @Firefirebert @FireHeartSong @flux500 @foxesavon @FutureMopie @galacticTopiary @GhostOfAPickle @Goldia @Gormanghaste @HaHaHailey @Herja @hollypop03lol @HoneyBlossom @itsjace @Jaspernoir @juxta13 @Kaiserf11 @Kaltropis @kardala @Katnipp @Kattarauga @Kissie @KitKateUnbound @Kvon @Larssie @LaxusDreyar @leavods @LemonyCurry @Lisegathe @Lisianthus @lizagem @lleapinllamas @Logain @Lora24 @LovelyWillow @LulzRose @LunaSoul @lycanthralie @MariKatt @Marimar @Martinique @MathDragon @melbelletrend @MercyRoseLiddell @Merende @minted @Modryrog @Mondschatten @Morino @Munnadreamer @Muxie @Myndris @MythicalCookie @Nelorin @Nerdygamer @Nikorion @NyanCami @Oleaster @oneinonethousand @OrigamiGirl15 @Osiriphthys @PetitePivoine @Peyp @plantdaddymin @PopPopsicle @QueenAlchemy @Rari0516 @ReadingHell @Rosy24 @Rt19 @Sagittariuss @SarahDragonRider @Scalepuppy @scitch @scribblingface @SeaGodling @Seivarden @Shleedelie @SilentRiver @SilverQuark @Situation @Skylurk @SmolDinosaur @Soulfinder @Stalactite @Stevo @StormDragon21 @StrawberryJamin @Supremedorklord @TemperedStorm123 @TempestSea @TheFairyBinary @ThreeLeggedBike @Thundurus @Tigerfase @TimelessEclipse @titanichope @todoarainbow @todorokishoto @Tygerlilly @Tynnk @TyrantWaffles @ValiceAr @VinylCat @Waenira @WeSpeakInTeeth @Windfola @xmoonlightx1 @yoshino @Zethzor @LucisFluctus @Falcyn @PanicRoom @LadyOfTheSkies @thestuffedanimal

There isn't much time left to enter the Wavecrest Saturnalia Random Raffle!
Click here to see the original post.
Entries must be in by the end of the day on Thursday. Thanks to a very generous donation from ArmourGeek, we have a gorgeous starmap skydancer that will be level 25 by the time he's sent out!
@Alastriona1 @Aliciaa @AllissaJenn @AlwaysHavoc @Amburgerl @amotleycrew @Andraya @aredshroom @ArmourGeek @ashyfur524 @Astrobrat @AtlantisFlewAway @aurora1o3 @AxxKat @Barbaric @bioshocked @blackmoonwarrior @Blasterdragon2 @Bohemiansquirrel @BottledLightning @Bryna @bunnison @capmoon @Cleyokai @conniveo @Cymothoe @DandyLionKingg @DAPARROT @Deenasaur @Deenasaur @Dr3amCatcher2000 @Drekven @ElleMelle @enbyboy @ExasperatedMom @Firefirebert @FireHeartSong @flux500 @foxesavon @FutureMopie @galacticTopiary @GhostOfAPickle @Goldia @Gormanghaste @HaHaHailey @Herja @hollypop03lol @HoneyBlossom @itsjace @Jaspernoir @juxta13 @Kaiserf11 @Kaltropis @kardala @Katnipp @Kattarauga @Kissie @KitKateUnbound @Kvon @Larssie @LaxusDreyar @leavods @LemonyCurry @Lisegathe @Lisianthus @lizagem @lleapinllamas @Logain @Lora24 @LovelyWillow @LulzRose @LunaSoul @lycanthralie @MariKatt @Marimar @Martinique @MathDragon @melbelletrend @MercyRoseLiddell @Merende @minted @Modryrog @Mondschatten @Morino @Munnadreamer @Muxie @Myndris @MythicalCookie @Nelorin @Nerdygamer @Nikorion @NyanCami @Oleaster @oneinonethousand @OrigamiGirl15 @Osiriphthys @PetitePivoine @Peyp @plantdaddymin @PopPopsicle @QueenAlchemy @Rari0516 @ReadingHell @Rosy24 @Rt19 @Sagittariuss @SarahDragonRider @Scalepuppy @scitch @scribblingface @SeaGodling @Seivarden @Shleedelie @SilentRiver @SilverQuark @Situation @Skylurk @SmolDinosaur @Soulfinder @Stalactite @Stevo @StormDragon21 @StrawberryJamin @Supremedorklord @TemperedStorm123 @TempestSea @TheFairyBinary @ThreeLeggedBike @Thundurus @Tigerfase @TimelessEclipse @titanichope @todoarainbow @todorokishoto @Tygerlilly @Tynnk @TyrantWaffles @ValiceAr @VinylCat @Waenira @WeSpeakInTeeth @Windfola @xmoonlightx1 @yoshino @Zethzor @LucisFluctus @Falcyn @PanicRoom @LadyOfTheSkies @thestuffedanimal

There isn't much time left to enter the Wavecrest Saturnalia Random Raffle!
Click here to see the original post.
Entries must be in by the end of the day on Thursday. Thanks to a very generous donation from ArmourGeek, we have a gorgeous starmap skydancer that will be level 25 by the time he's sent out!
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 913 914