Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Random Raffle
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 912 913
@Sagittariuss - Excellent! She looks especially Nature-worthy in that attire. Nice pairing with the Spirit of Nature! Thank you so much for sharing!
@Sagittariuss - Excellent! She looks especially Nature-worthy in that attire. Nice pairing with the Spirit of Nature! Thank you so much for sharing!
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
It's time for another (truly random) [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/ePJCVc0.png[/IMG] The dragon below is named after my cat Tobikuma (Tobi for short). It means "flying cloud" because he sometimes appears as a flying ball of fur! I don't know how many of you have pets, but I think we all have fun animal stories. To enter this raffle, just tell us about a pet or an animal encounter by the end of the day on Saturday (September 8th). The winner will be announced Sunday (September 9th). [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36210317] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/362104/36210317_350.png[/img] [/url] Entry is completely free. You don't need to be a newbie. My only [i]request[/i] is that you don't enter with the intent to immediately exalt/sell him. (If you don't really want the dragon, just let me know. I would still love to hear your story!) Good luck! So, to start us off, here's a little bit about Tobi... Most of the time, he acts like a dog. In fact, he likes to go on walks (on a leash) and meet "other" [i]dogs[/i]! Unfortunately, he has terrible allergies. We have spent plenty of money on testing and treatments, but nothing seems to help. Here he is wearing his protective donut (before he learned to pop it). [img]https://i.imgur.com/mwZ504i.jpg[/img] Thankfully, we discovered just putting him in a t-shirt keeps him from licking all of his fur off (and most people just think it looks cute). Tobi has shared the house with various other pets including other cats, fish, birds, a mouse, and (currently) hermit crabs. So, his shirt and all of his friends are part of the prize! [item=mage's cranberry tunic][item=augite protector][item=amber gulper] [item=murkbottom gull][item=glowing pocket mouse][item=sandshore snipper] Tobi, out on a walk... [img]https://i.imgur.com/Nj4ORI6.jpg[/img] [size=0][size=0]@Alastriona1 @Aliciaa @AllissaJenn @AlwaysHavoc @amotleycrew @Andraya @aredshroom @ArmourGeek @ashyfur524 @Astrobrat @AtlantisFlewAway @aurora1o3 @AxxKat @Barbaric @bioshocked @blackmoonwarrior @Blasterdragon2 @Bohemiansquirrel @Bryna @bunnison @capmoon @Cleyokai @conniveo @Cymothoe @DandyLionKingg @Deenasaur @Deenasaur @Dr3amCatcher2000 @Drekven @ElleMelle @enbyboy @ExasperatedMom @Firefirebert @FireHeartSong @flux500 @foxesavon @FutureMopie @galacticTopiary @GhostOfAPickle @Goldia @Gormanghaste @HaHaHailey @Herja @hollypop03lol @HoneyBlossom @itsjace @Jaspernoir @juxta13 @Kaiserf11 @Kaltropis @kardala @Katnipp @Kattarauga @Kissie @KitKateUnbound @Kvon @Larssie @LaxusDreyar @leavods @LemonyCurry @Lisegathe @Lisianthus @lizagem @lleapinllamas @Logain @Lora24 @LovelyWillow @LulzRose @LunaSoul @lycanthralie @MariKatt @Martinique @MathDragon @melbelletrend @MercyRoseLiddell @Merende @minted @Modryrog @Mondschatten @Morino @Munnadreamer @Muxie @Myndris @MythicalCookie @Nelorin @Nerdygamer @Nikorion @NyanCami @Oleaster @oneinonethousand @OrigamiGirl15 @Osiriphthys @PetitePivoine @Peyp @plantdaddymin @PopPopsicle @QueenAlchemy @ReadingHell @Rosy24 @Rt19 @Sagittariuss @Scalepuppy @scitch @scribblingface @SeaGodling @Seivarden @Shleedelie @SilentRiver @SilverQuark @Situation @Skylurk @SmolDinosaur @Soulfinder @Stalactite @Stevo @StormDragon21 @StrawberryJamin @Supremedorklord @TemperedStorm123 @TempestSea @TheFairyBinary @ThreeLeggedBike @Tigerfase @TimelessEclipse @titanichope @todoarainbow @Tygerlilly @Tynnk @TyrantWaffles @ValiceAr @VinylCat @Waenira @WeSpeakInTeeth @Windfola @xmoonlightx1 @yoshino @Zethzor[/size][/size]
It's time for another (truly random)
ePJCVc0.png

The dragon below is named after my cat Tobikuma (Tobi for short). It means "flying cloud" because he sometimes appears as a flying ball of fur! I don't know how many of you have pets, but I think we all have fun animal stories. To enter this raffle, just tell us about a pet or an animal encounter by the end of the day on Saturday (September 8th). The winner will be announced Sunday (September 9th).

36210317_350.png

Entry is completely free. You don't need to be a newbie. My only request is that you don't enter with the intent to immediately exalt/sell him. (If you don't really want the dragon, just let me know. I would still love to hear your story!) Good luck!

So, to start us off, here's a little bit about Tobi...
Most of the time, he acts like a dog. In fact, he likes to go on walks (on a leash) and meet "other" dogs! Unfortunately, he has terrible allergies. We have spent plenty of money on testing and treatments, but nothing seems to help. Here he is wearing his protective donut (before he learned to pop it).
mwZ504i.jpg

Thankfully, we discovered just putting him in a t-shirt keeps him from licking all of his fur off (and most people just think it looks cute). Tobi has shared the house with various other pets including other cats, fish, birds, a mouse, and (currently) hermit crabs.
So, his shirt and all of his friends are part of the prize!
Mage's Cranberry Tunic Augite Protector Amber Gulper
Murkbottom Gull Glowing Pocket Mouse Sandshore Snipper

Tobi, out on a walk...
Nj4ORI6.jpg

@Alastriona1 @Aliciaa @AllissaJenn @AlwaysHavoc @amotleycrew @Andraya @aredshroom @ArmourGeek @ashyfur524 @Astrobrat @AtlantisFlewAway @aurora1o3 @AxxKat @Barbaric @bioshocked @blackmoonwarrior @Blasterdragon2 @Bohemiansquirrel @Bryna @bunnison @capmoon @Cleyokai @conniveo @Cymothoe @DandyLionKingg @Deenasaur @Deenasaur @Dr3amCatcher2000 @Drekven @ElleMelle @enbyboy @ExasperatedMom @Firefirebert @FireHeartSong @flux500 @foxesavon @FutureMopie @galacticTopiary @GhostOfAPickle @Goldia @Gormanghaste @HaHaHailey @Herja @hollypop03lol @HoneyBlossom @itsjace @Jaspernoir @juxta13 @Kaiserf11 @Kaltropis @kardala @Katnipp @Kattarauga @Kissie @KitKateUnbound @Kvon @Larssie @LaxusDreyar @leavods @LemonyCurry @Lisegathe @Lisianthus @lizagem @lleapinllamas @Logain @Lora24 @LovelyWillow @LulzRose @LunaSoul @lycanthralie @MariKatt @Martinique @MathDragon @melbelletrend @MercyRoseLiddell @Merende @minted @Modryrog @Mondschatten @Morino @Munnadreamer @Muxie @Myndris @MythicalCookie @Nelorin @Nerdygamer @Nikorion @NyanCami @Oleaster @oneinonethousand @OrigamiGirl15 @Osiriphthys @PetitePivoine @Peyp @plantdaddymin @PopPopsicle @QueenAlchemy @ReadingHell @Rosy24 @Rt19 @Sagittariuss @Scalepuppy @scitch @scribblingface @SeaGodling @Seivarden @Shleedelie @SilentRiver @SilverQuark @Situation @Skylurk @SmolDinosaur @Soulfinder @Stalactite @Stevo @StormDragon21 @StrawberryJamin @Supremedorklord @TemperedStorm123 @TempestSea @TheFairyBinary @ThreeLeggedBike @Tigerfase @TimelessEclipse @titanichope @todoarainbow @Tygerlilly @Tynnk @TyrantWaffles @ValiceAr @VinylCat @Waenira @WeSpeakInTeeth @Windfola @xmoonlightx1 @yoshino @Zethzor
trust in a Witch.
My cat is also named Toby, short for Tobias. I got him from the cat shelter this summer, we are still learning about each other. Toby doesn't like catnip, or lasers; he will play with the yarn on the end of a stick, and he likes to chase balls. He does not do a good job of catching them however, he often runs after the ball and then over it and off to the side, while the ball continues its way down the hall. But he is calm and affectionate and happy to sit by me. Unlike the ceiling cat that I had for two weeks before him. [img]https://i.imgur.com/k3rAt41.jpg[/img] Toby knows you are thinking of rubbing his belly, and he is planning out his attack on your hand.
My cat is also named Toby, short for Tobias. I got him from the cat shelter this summer, we are still learning about each other. Toby doesn't like catnip, or lasers; he will play with the yarn on the end of a stick, and he likes to chase balls. He does not do a good job of catching them however, he often runs after the ball and then over it and off to the side, while the ball continues its way down the hall.
But he is calm and affectionate and happy to sit by me. Unlike the ceiling cat that I had for two weeks before him.

k3rAt41.jpg
Toby knows you are thinking of rubbing his belly, and he is planning out his attack on your hand.
uDNAbBS.png
[img]https://imgur.com/MR6teRo.png[/img] Taken from inside the house because she wont let us near her yet. Here's the fun story I sent my friends during the process of naming 'our' cat: My mom and me have not-so-secretly decided to name little black cat 'Irony'. We were tossing around names and my mom was like 'Mystery' and such because the cat's jet black. I say 'Just irony'. And apparently we're voting on it tomorrow. XD Hit a bit of a snag with naming the cat. Only me and my mom like Irony. So we played 'point to a word in the dictionary' because the other options floating around weren't good. So 'psychology' was what we got. XD Now we're trying for Psyc ... there is still opposition. This cat might just get stuck with being called 'It' or 'Cat'. Other problems are little black cat's gender. It changes daily, despite the fact we are 99.9% it is female. One day (or one paragraph) it's a 'she' and other day the cat is a 'it' and another a 'he'. As of now and so far the cat is being called 'Irony' when I talk about her through text. Psyc is sometimes used. Otherwise it's just 'the Cat'. She's still very skittish. Every time we feed her she waits a good ten yards away and only goes to the food once the door behind us has been closed. She likes to watch us hang up our laundry on the clothes-line.
MR6teRo.png
Taken from inside the house because she wont let us near her yet.

Here's the fun story I sent my friends during the process of naming 'our' cat:

My mom and me have not-so-secretly decided to name little black cat 'Irony'. We were tossing around names and my mom was like 'Mystery' and such because the cat's jet black. I say 'Just irony'. And apparently we're voting on it tomorrow. XD

Hit a bit of a snag with naming the cat. Only me and my mom like Irony. So we played 'point to a word in the dictionary' because the other options floating around weren't good. So 'psychology' was what we got. XD Now we're trying for Psyc ... there is still opposition. This cat might just get stuck with being called 'It' or 'Cat'.

Other problems are little black cat's gender. It changes daily, despite the fact we are 99.9% it is female.
One day (or one paragraph) it's a 'she' and other day the cat is a 'it' and another a 'he'.

As of now and so far the cat is being called 'Irony' when I talk about her through text. Psyc is sometimes used. Otherwise it's just 'the Cat'.

She's still very skittish. Every time we feed her she waits a good ten yards away and only goes to the food once the door behind us has been closed. She likes to watch us hang up our laundry on the clothes-line.

More active here: http://wcrpforums.com/
w8o0xW1.png
dhvX5px.png
We don't have any pets atm, but I used to have a cat who was scared of his own farts... Not entering :)
We don't have any pets atm, but I used to have a cat who was scared of his own farts... Not entering :)
84057294.png84057293.png84184795.png84192973.png69891836.png
We had the best old cat, despite she wasn't really ours. We rented a basement apartment that really felt like a ground floor because we had a lot of windows, and the houseowner had 3 cats. 2 were young sibling boys, and the 3rd an old lay named Misty. She kind of moved in with us downstairs because it was quieter. She loved cuddling and loved playing with my hair bands. She loved eating and running trough the hall. She had good manners, and would not walk on the table or steal food. She was the best, may she rest in peace <3 <3 <3
We had the best old cat, despite she wasn't really ours. We rented a basement apartment that really felt like a ground floor because we had a lot of windows, and the houseowner had 3 cats. 2 were young sibling boys, and the 3rd an old lay named Misty. She kind of moved in with us downstairs because it was quieter. She loved cuddling and loved playing with my hair bands. She loved eating and running trough the hall. She had good manners, and would not walk on the table or steal food. She was the best, may she rest in peace <3 <3 <3
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
This is Kadji, I offered to look after him for 3 months while his owner decided if she was living in a new city or going travelling overseas. That was 2 years ago - I'm not sure she ever moved, but I still have the cat! His name is Aboriginal for 'wise woman', or 'shaman'... I'm not sure he's that well named, but he's super affectionate and cute. [img]https://i.imgur.com/35NDd2fm.jpg[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/tArhLX8m.jpg[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/Gm0xOtkm.jpg[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/vuoesPWm.jpg[/img] (share only, not an entry)
This is Kadji, I offered to look after him for 3 months while his owner decided if she was living in a new city or going travelling overseas. That was 2 years ago - I'm not sure she ever moved, but I still have the cat!
His name is Aboriginal for 'wise woman', or 'shaman'... I'm not sure he's that well named, but he's super affectionate and cute.

35NDd2fm.jpgtArhLX8m.jpgGm0xOtkm.jpgvuoesPWm.jpg

(share only, not an entry)
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
@juxta13 @minted - That looks so much like my old cat!!! Good luck with finding her the perfect name. (I kinda like Psych! Psycho might fit a black cat, but it doesn't sound like it fits her personality.) Tarot started out as a tiny little stray who was undernourished and rather skittish. He grew to trust me (and only me), though. It actually got to the point where I could take him in the shower with me if he really needed to be cleaned up! Sorry it's not a very good picture. It was taken quite a while ago. It did manage to catch his (adoptive) sister in the background! Sadly, they're no longer with us. [img]https://i.imgur.com/ROoYcsv.jpg[/img] He was always my shadow and liked to be close (if not on me) whatever I was doing. I could even "wear" him draped around my neck. One of my friends used to take advantage of his love for laser pointers and run him in a tight circle until he got very dizzy. (He never learned.) One of Tarot's favorite activities was sitting in the window and chittering at the birds. He actually mimicked them fairly well and managed to lure several birds closer to the window. [img]https://i.imgur.com/F6ZC78q.jpg[/img]
@juxta13
@minted - That looks so much like my old cat!!! Good luck with finding her the perfect name. (I kinda like Psych! Psycho might fit a black cat, but it doesn't sound like it fits her personality.)

Tarot started out as a tiny little stray who was undernourished and rather skittish. He grew to trust me (and only me), though. It actually got to the point where I could take him in the shower with me if he really needed to be cleaned up!

Sorry it's not a very good picture. It was taken quite a while ago. It did manage to catch his (adoptive) sister in the background! Sadly, they're no longer with us.
ROoYcsv.jpg

He was always my shadow and liked to be close (if not on me) whatever I was doing. I could even "wear" him draped around my neck. One of my friends used to take advantage of his love for laser pointers and run him in a tight circle until he got very dizzy. (He never learned.)

One of Tarot's favorite activities was sitting in the window and chittering at the birds. He actually mimicked them fairly well and managed to lure several birds closer to the window.
F6ZC78q.jpg
FR+2___he/him___tumblr_inline_p3wmc1XTnv1tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo10_250.png
w8o0xW1.png
I am so glad I decided to do this one! - So many cat lovers out there!

@Kvon @minted @Lisegathe @SilentRiver - You have all been entered!

Kvon - Our other cat likes to "tummy-bait" people too!
minted - Good luck with the name decision! Let me know if s/he ever warms up to you enough to be "yours"! (Are cats every really "yours"?)
Lisegathe - The cats seem to choose their humans, don't they? Sounds like Misty found a good home where she was much loved.
SilentRiver - Sweet black kitties! I love it when cats chitter!

You have not been entered, but thank you so much for sharing!
@Drekven - That's hysterical!
@Goldia - He looks like one happy cat! It appears he likes to involve himself in game nights, just like ours do. We refer to it as the "cat randomizer" effect!
I am so glad I decided to do this one! - So many cat lovers out there!

@Kvon @minted @Lisegathe @SilentRiver - You have all been entered!

Kvon - Our other cat likes to "tummy-bait" people too!
minted - Good luck with the name decision! Let me know if s/he ever warms up to you enough to be "yours"! (Are cats every really "yours"?)
Lisegathe - The cats seem to choose their humans, don't they? Sounds like Misty found a good home where she was much loved.
SilentRiver - Sweet black kitties! I love it when cats chitter!

You have not been entered, but thank you so much for sharing!
@Drekven - That's hysterical!
@Goldia - He looks like one happy cat! It appears he likes to involve himself in game nights, just like ours do. We refer to it as the "cat randomizer" effect!
trust in a Witch.
@SilentRiver I love that cat so much, my goodness!
@SilentRiver I love that cat so much, my goodness!
More active here: http://wcrpforums.com/
w8o0xW1.png
dhvX5px.png
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 912 913