Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Random Raffle
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 911 912
@LaxusDreyar - Understandable! Sending over your first choice now.
@LaxusDreyar - Understandable! Sending over your first choice now.
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
[b][size=6]It's time for another [/size][/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/6hLMYBZ.jpg[/img] It seems like we just had a raffle, doesn’t it? I guess that’s what makes these random! [b]It’s spring![/b] I know that many of you are in places across the world with very different seasons, but it is definitely spring where I am! The weather is warming up, there are flowers blooming, and is it time to open up and clear out all that clutter we’ve accumulated! So, I am sponsoring this [b]Spring Cleaning Raffle[/b] to help purge your lair of some of the useless stuff you have been hoarding. [item=Moldy Leather][item=Toridae Chew Toy][item=Moth-eaten Rug][item=Battered Scroll Case][item=Shattered Reading Spectacles] This is going to be a more traditional, ticket-based raffle. [LIST] [*]For every item you send me, you will earn one ticket. [*]Refer a friend that is not already on the ping list to earn 25 tickets! (Have them mention you.) [*]If someone is willing to create a (small) Random Raffle logo that people could use in their forum signatures, I would give you 100 tickets! This could be specific to Spring Cleaning or a more general design for the whole Random Raffle page. (My attempts have been really ugly!) [*][s]If we do get any Random Raffle art, I will post the code and give people tickets for using them![/s] Use the wonderful Raffle badge - toward the bottom of this post - in your forum signature (and point it out to me, so I will notice) for 50 tickets! [/LIST] [item=Mangled Textile][item=Tattered Parchment][item=Waterlogged Boot][item=Crumbling Leather][item=Rusted Chain] Just to be clear, I will [u]not[/u] be putting together prize packages from anything you send in this time. [u]Please do not send dragons or anything valuable[/u]. I will not be checking auction house prices. Items that you send in will most likely be transmuted or hoard-sold to help build up the prize stock for future raffles. This raffle will run through the rest of spring, and the first round of winners will be posted on [b]Thursday, June 21st - the summer solstice[/b] (in the northern hemisphere). [i]That doesn’t mean that I might not have a few other Random Raffles happen simultaneously![/i] ----- Signature badge: [columns][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2368607/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/w8o0xW1.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][color=white]___[/color]Designed by OrigamiGirl15[/columns] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2368607/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/w8o0xW1.png[/img][/url][/code] ----- [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18xm6m7IWk2uuUkSIuca-EJ_BlQqNPhm9cKG3ub_KksE/edit?usp=sharing]Click here to add yourself to the ping list or check tickets for this raffle.[/url] ----- [size=0]Ping list was here.[/size]
It's time for another
6hLMYBZ.jpg
It seems like we just had a raffle, doesn’t it? I guess that’s what makes these random!

It’s spring! I know that many of you are in places across the world with very different seasons, but it is definitely spring where I am! The weather is warming up, there are flowers blooming, and is it time to open up and clear out all that clutter we’ve accumulated! So, I am sponsoring this Spring Cleaning Raffle to help purge your lair of some of the useless stuff you have been hoarding.
Moldy Leather Toridae Chew Toy Moth-Eaten Rug Battered Scroll Case Shattered Reading Spectacles

This is going to be a more traditional, ticket-based raffle.
  • For every item you send me, you will earn one ticket.
  • Refer a friend that is not already on the ping list to earn 25 tickets! (Have them mention you.)
  • If someone is willing to create a (small) Random Raffle logo that people could use in their forum signatures, I would give you 100 tickets! This could be specific to Spring Cleaning or a more general design for the whole Random Raffle page. (My attempts have been really ugly!)
  • If we do get any Random Raffle art, I will post the code and give people tickets for using them! Use the wonderful Raffle badge - toward the bottom of this post - in your forum signature (and point it out to me, so I will notice) for 50 tickets!
Mangled Textile Tattered Parchment Waterlogged Boot Crumbling Leather Rusted Chain

Just to be clear, I will not be putting together prize packages from anything you send in this time. Please do not send dragons or anything valuable. I will not be checking auction house prices. Items that you send in will most likely be transmuted or hoard-sold to help build up the prize stock for future raffles.

This raffle will run through the rest of spring, and the first round of winners will be posted on Thursday, June 21st - the summer solstice (in the northern hemisphere).
That doesn’t mean that I might not have a few other Random Raffles happen simultaneously!

Signature badge:
w8o0xW1.png ___Designed by OrigamiGirl15
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2368607/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/w8o0xW1.png[/img][/url]

Click here to add yourself to the ping list or check tickets for this raffle.
Ping list was here.
trust in a Witch.
[b][size=7]Prizes![/size][/b] It wouldn’t be much of a raffle without prizes, would it? [quote name="Safety First! "] [b]Claimed by Cleyokai[/b] [item=lab coat][item=white protective eyewear][item=rubber laboratory gloves][/quote] [quote name="I'll take one of each! "] [b]Claimed by Goldia[/b] One of EVERY Balwin material [item=Gold Muck][item=silver muck][item=copper muck] [item=black slime][item=white slime][item=grey slime] [item=blue sludge][item=purple sludge][item=red sludge][item=orange sludge][item=yellow sludge][item=green sludge][item=blue ooze][item=purple ooze][item=red ooze][item=orange ooze][item=yellow ooze][item=green ooze][item=blue goo][item=purple goo][item=red goo][item=orange goo][item=yellow goo][item=green goo] [/quote] [quote name="Uh... Tasty? "] [b]Claimed by aredshroom[/b] Five of each: [item=soylent green][item=soylent blue][item=soylent red][item=soylent yellow] [item=blue jelly][item=green jelly][item=amber algae][item=sewer sludge] [/quote] [quote name="How long have you been here? "] [b]Claimed by Andraya[/b] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41010534] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/410106/41010534_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [b]Radioactive[/b] 41010534 Level 25!! Comes with: [indent]Ambush x 2 Berserker x 3[/indent] [b]Wind - Bogsneak - male[/b] Radioactive Petals Radioactive Butterfly Radioactive Glimmer [/columns] [/quote] [quote name="Amazing Potential "] [b]Claimed by TempestSea[/b] [center][item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg][/center] [/quote] [quote name="Trash to Treasures "] [b]Claimed by QueenAlchemy[/b] 10x[item=Rusted Treasure Chest] 5x[item=Iron Treasure Chest] [item=Gilded Decorative Chest] [/quote] [quote name="Look what I found! "] [b]Claimed by Blasterdragon2[/b] [item=Barnacle-encrusted bottle][item=bonebound chest][item=broken bone bottle][item=broken flower pot][item=broken penny jar][item=broken pottery jar][item=champion's purse][item=featherfall pack][item=fishscale basket][item=frozen knapsack][item=leafy pack][item=shattered ceramic jar][item=skirmisher pack][item=waterlogged trunk][item=waterway pipe] [/quote] [quote name="That's where that went! "] [b]Claimed by Firefirebert[/b] [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=12&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=447,477,473,450&xt=dressing.png[/img] [item=Shabby Suit][/center] Contains: [item=Shabby Top Hat][item=shabby spats][item=shabby waistcoat][item=gold monocle] [/quote] [quote name="Was this here the whole time? "] [b]Claimed by electricangel[/b] [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=12&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=10365,10372,10380,10386,10393,10400,10716,10721,10730,10737,10744,10751&xt=dressing.png[/img] [item=Pastel Spinel Teardrop Jewelry][/center] Contains: [item=Teardrop Pastel Spinel Bracelet][item=Teardrop Pastel Spinel Earrings][item=Teardrop Pastel Spinel Ring][item=Teardrop Pastel Spinel Choker][item=Teardrop Pastel Spinel Necklace][item=Teardrop Pastel Spinel Pendant][item=Teardrop Pastel Spinel Anklet][item=Teardrop Pastel Spinel Armlet][item=Teardrop Pastel Spinel Belt][item=Teardrop Pastel Spinel Leg Band][item=Teardrop Pastel Spinel Tail Ring][item=Teardrop Pastel Spinel Wing Loop] [/quote]
Prizes!
It wouldn’t be much of a raffle without prizes, would it?
Safety First! wrote:
Claimed by Cleyokai
Lab Coat White Protective Eyewear Rubber Laboratory Gloves
I'll take one of each! wrote:
Claimed by Goldia
One of EVERY Balwin material
Gold Muck Silver Muck Copper Muck
Black Slime White Slime Grey Slime
Blue Sludge Purple Sludge Red Sludge Orange Sludge Yellow Sludge Green Sludge Blue Ooze Purple Ooze Red Ooze Orange Ooze Yellow Ooze Green Ooze Blue Goo Purple Goo Red Goo Orange Goo Yellow Goo Green Goo
Uh... Tasty? wrote:
Claimed by aredshroom
Five of each:
Soylent Green Soylent Blue Soylent Red Soylent Yellow
Blue Jelly Green Jelly Amber Algae Sewer Sludge
How long have you been here? wrote:
Claimed by Andraya

41010534_350.png
Radioactive
Level 25!!
Comes with:
Ambush x 2
Berserker x 3
Wind - Bogsneak - male
Radioactive Petals
Radioactive Butterfly
Radioactive Glimmer
Amazing Potential wrote:
Claimed by TempestSea
Unhatched Nocturne Egg
Trash to Treasures wrote:
Claimed by QueenAlchemy
10x Rusted Treasure Chest 5x Iron Treasure Chest Gilded Decorative Chest
Look what I found! wrote:
Claimed by Blasterdragon2
Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle Bonebound Chest Broken Bone Bottle Broken Flower Pot Broken Penny Jar Broken Pottery Jar Champion's Purse Featherfall Pack Fishscale Basket Frozen Knapsack Leafy Pack Shattered Ceramic Jar Skirmisher Pack Waterlogged Trunk Waterway Pipe
That's where that went! wrote:
Claimed by Firefirebert
dummy?breed=12&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=447,477,473,450&xt=dressing.png
Shabby Suit
Contains:
Shabby Top Hat Shabby Spats Shabby Waistcoat
Was this here the whole time? wrote:
Claimed by electricangel
dummy?breed=12&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=10365,10372,10380,10386,10393,10400,10716,10721,10730,10737,10744,10751&xt=dressing.png
Pastel Spinel Teardrop Jewelry
Contains:
Teardrop Pastel Spinel Bracelet Teardrop Pastel Spinel Earrings Teardrop Pastel Spinel Ring Teardrop Pastel Spinel Choker Teardrop Pastel Spinel Necklace Teardrop Pastel Spinel Pendant Teardrop Pastel Spinel Anklet Teardrop Pastel Spinel Armlet Teardrop Pastel Spinel Belt Teardrop Pastel Spinel Leg Band Teardrop Pastel Spinel Tail Ring Teardrop Pastel Spinel Wing Loop
trust in a Witch.
@Juxta13 ok, sending random things!
@Juxta13 ok, sending random things!
uDWJxnb.png
@Juxta13 ooooooooo nice! i love tossing junk at people for tickets - my hoard is so full >> allons-y!
@Juxta13 ooooooooo nice! i love tossing junk at people for tickets - my hoard is so full >> allons-y!
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@Juxta13 sending random things too ;) :)
@Juxta13 sending random things too ;) :)
w8o0xW1.png
@Juxta13 Ooh - I'm definitely throwing stuff at you for tickets! Just gonna coli a little bit first. :D
@Juxta13 Ooh - I'm definitely throwing stuff at you for tickets! Just gonna coli a little bit first. :D
sgWnNRy.png Shroom | FR +15/16
> Avatar by Ekocoon #330303
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
__ tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
__ TzSdlFL.png _ dNCLmdm.png
@Juxta13 I would be willing to make a signature thingy! What font did you use for thr "Random Raffle" Header? :)
@Juxta13 I would be willing to make a signature thingy! What font did you use for thr "Random Raffle" Header? :)
..... ?Rv8TF=party.png . Jt6AAda.gif . . DH9j7.gif
@Juxta13

Sending over some random junk for tickets, Cheers!
@Juxta13

Sending over some random junk for tickets, Cheers!
springcleanrafflebutton.png
@juxta13 sending a spring-y dragon your way :)
@juxta13 sending a spring-y dragon your way :)
IBCbanner.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 911 912