Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Random Raffle
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 909 910
@swaggiep34
It is entirely up to you. I am subscribed to the thread, so I will see responses either way. But double-pings don't bother me. ;-)

PS - I think I may have one of those cats! He seems to be allergic to everything!
More about him in this post.
@swaggiep34
It is entirely up to you. I am subscribed to the thread, so I will see responses either way. But double-pings don't bother me. ;-)

PS - I think I may have one of those cats! He seems to be allergic to everything!
More about him in this post.
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
@Myconid
For containers that can't go into a microwave, try sticking them into the freezer overnight. The wax tends to shrink and pop off the sides, and it is easier to get out.

Have you ever tried using the leftover wax to make a new candle?
@Myconid
For containers that can't go into a microwave, try sticking them into the freezer overnight. The wax tends to shrink and pop off the sides, and it is easier to get out.

Have you ever tried using the leftover wax to make a new candle?
trust in a Witch.
Fact: All visible light is each a different color- meaning that we see colors from what color of light an object absorbs-and which rays the objects reflect.
For Example
I have a glove in front of me in a room that is completely white. The walls are white because they absorb all the rays of visible light, and the glove is blue because it only absorbs the blue ray of visible light, and reflects the others.
I learned about this before school ended......
Fact: All visible light is each a different color- meaning that we see colors from what color of light an object absorbs-and which rays the objects reflect.
For Example
I have a glove in front of me in a room that is completely white. The walls are white because they absorb all the rays of visible light, and the glove is blue because it only absorbs the blue ray of visible light, and reflects the others.
I learned about this before school ended......

9gVH87r.gif
Click the egg for my Art Shop

Click the yarn for a roleplay! | Click Shadowmom for WL!
+2 FR time|She/they|Project Hoarder Extraordinaire

WZahrsR.gif
AtXvu0n.gif
Fun Fact:

Spiders have tiny, cute little paws! They’re especially adorable on tarantulas!
I suppose this isn’t really a useful fact, though I doubt many people know it so I’ll share it here :D
Fun Fact:

Spiders have tiny, cute little paws! They’re especially adorable on tarantulas!
I suppose this isn’t really a useful fact, though I doubt many people know it so I’ll share it here :D
I love your cat and he is precious and he wears a donut and I can't-
I love your cat and he is precious and he wears a donut and I can't-
bJs5ioz.gif
made by Dovalore. look at him go, zoomzoom
ignore my entire account i made it when i was like three. *whispers*comment waffles on my profile for a free cute food item
Flight Rising tip for newbies:

The payout for playing Higher or Lower doesn't count towards the 75,000t daily fairground max, so you can play it every hour regardless of whether or not you've hit the daily max.
Flight Rising tip for newbies:

The payout for playing Higher or Lower doesn't count towards the 75,000t daily fairground max, so you can play it every hour regardless of whether or not you've hit the daily max.
w8o0xW1.pngspringcleanrafflebutton.png
All recorded up to here. I love reading all the fascinating things that are being posted! I'm really glad I went with that idea!

I just found a guide that de-mystified Glitter & Gloom to make it super-easy:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2477115
All recorded up to here. I love reading all the fascinating things that are being posted! I'm really glad I went with that idea!

I just found a guide that de-mystified Glitter & Gloom to make it super-easy:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2477115
trust in a Witch.
I didn't remember that Tobi liked to wear shirts. I'll go put one on him right away!
I didn't remember that Tobi liked to wear shirts. I'll go put one on him right away!
uDNAbBS.png
@Kvon - He looks great! So glad you're taking good care of him.
@Kvon - He looks great! So glad you're taking good care of him.
trust in a Witch.
Last day to enter for the Brightshine Jubilee Raffle if you haven't already done so. A couple dragons have been added to the prize pool thanks to some generous donations. I hope everyone is enjoying the festival!

Click here to see the original post and prizes.

@AccioMagic @Alastriona1 @Aliciaa @Andraya @ArmourGeek @ashyfur524 @AxxKat @blackmoonwarrior @Blasterdragon2 @BottledLightning @DandyLionKingg @DAPARROT @Drekven @ElleMelle @emmiemiapandy @ExasperatedMom @EzraKurt @Firefirebert @FireHeartSong @flux500 @galacticTopiary @Goldia @Gormanghaste @HaHaHailey @itsjace @Jaspernoir @juxta13 @Katnipp @Kissie @Kvon @LadyOfTheSkies @Larssie @LemonyCurry @LimitlessVoid @Lisegathe @LittleLitten2017 @lizagem @lleapinllamas @Lora24 @LucisFluctus @LulzRose @MariKatt @Martinique @melbelletrend @minted @Mondschatten @Muxie @Myndris @MythicalCookie @Nelorin @Oleaster @PanicRoom @Peyp @Quinnelia @Rari0516 @ReadingHell @RockMama @Sagittariuss @scribblingface @SeaGodling @SilentRiver @SilverQuark @Skylurk @SomberDalliance @Storygeek @Supremedorklord @TempestSea @thestuffedanimal @Tigerfase @todorokishoto @Tynnk @Waenira @Watercolour @YanderePower @yoshino @LissaJade
Last day to enter for the Brightshine Jubilee Raffle if you haven't already done so. A couple dragons have been added to the prize pool thanks to some generous donations. I hope everyone is enjoying the festival!

Click here to see the original post and prizes.

@AccioMagic @Alastriona1 @Aliciaa @Andraya @ArmourGeek @ashyfur524 @AxxKat @blackmoonwarrior @Blasterdragon2 @BottledLightning @DandyLionKingg @DAPARROT @Drekven @ElleMelle @emmiemiapandy @ExasperatedMom @EzraKurt @Firefirebert @FireHeartSong @flux500 @galacticTopiary @Goldia @Gormanghaste @HaHaHailey @itsjace @Jaspernoir @juxta13 @Katnipp @Kissie @Kvon @LadyOfTheSkies @Larssie @LemonyCurry @LimitlessVoid @Lisegathe @LittleLitten2017 @lizagem @lleapinllamas @Lora24 @LucisFluctus @LulzRose @MariKatt @Martinique @melbelletrend @minted @Mondschatten @Muxie @Myndris @MythicalCookie @Nelorin @Oleaster @PanicRoom @Peyp @Quinnelia @Rari0516 @ReadingHell @RockMama @Sagittariuss @scribblingface @SeaGodling @SilentRiver @SilverQuark @Skylurk @SomberDalliance @Storygeek @Supremedorklord @TempestSea @thestuffedanimal @Tigerfase @todorokishoto @Tynnk @Waenira @Watercolour @YanderePower @yoshino @LissaJade
trust in a Witch.
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 909 910