Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | TMC | Mulberry Mummery Raffle [CLOSED!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89
@Cinderfire no problem, i'm in no rush! but thanks for the notice c:
@Cinderfire no problem, i'm in no rush! but thanks for the notice c:
Scorchpaw Prowler
@Cinderfire
Do you prefer I lvl up fodders and send you in batch or slowly as i keep lvl up them ?
@Cinderfire
Do you prefer I lvl up fodders and send you in batch or slowly as i keep lvl up them ?
tiEnSNJ.png
@Isegard Which ever works bet for you; however, my internet is being testy and I haven't slept yet, so I'm gonna be signing off for the...huh, well, morning, now <3
@Isegard Which ever works bet for you; however, my internet is being testy and I haven't slept yet, so I'm gonna be signing off for the...huh, well, morning, now <3
@Cinderfire
aww ok if you can accept few from me right now would be great so i can buy more fodders meanwhile .
@Cinderfire
aww ok if you can accept few from me right now would be great so i can buy more fodders meanwhile .
tiEnSNJ.png
@Isegard
If you want, I should be around for several more hours :)
@Isegard
If you want, I should be around for several more hours :)
JQQ3Fjt.png
@RedWillia
I will send thme away to you instead then thank you .
@RedWillia
I will send thme away to you instead then thank you .
tiEnSNJ.png
@paravoina

Pinging myself for when I actually get the chance to train some fodder, I really wanna get one of those leveled dragons or at least some sweet dragon cash
@paravoina

Pinging myself for when I actually get the chance to train some fodder, I really wanna get one of those leveled dragons or at least some sweet dragon cash
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Soft bump
Soft bump
uXWoEda.png
I have a few, who should I send to? @RedWillia?
I have a few, who should I send to? @RedWillia?
ewAEAOO.pngID6fnld.png
@coltostallion
Please check in our sheet here who is available to take your dragons - I am available right now if you don't mind waiting ~10 min for me to finish my queue :)
@coltostallion
Please check in our sheet here who is available to take your dragons - I am available right now if you don't mind waiting ~10 min for me to finish my queue :)
JQQ3Fjt.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89