Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Close] Giveaway of [almost] everything
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56
[center] [b]*Note*[/b] I've been extremely busy with irl stuff (university/health/etc.) Be aware that while this is still open, I probably won't have time to get anything out until much later (if ever tbh). I don't play that often and I've got stuff gathering dust. *Ah, just to clarify, I am [b]not[/b] leaving! I just have like 40 pages of apparel and clutter and I feel like giving them away. Too lazy and inactive to take the time to sell them haha.* I have apparel, skin/accents, familiars, materials, etc, to give away at random. Be aware that this is at random and not everyone will get something. [b][u]An easy 2 step process:[/u][/b] [b]1. Post a list of [u]3[/u] things you want.[/b] It can be as specific or as general as you want it to be. Although be aware that some specific items are not being given away. The amount I give will also be random. It might be multiple items, or it might be just one. [b]2. Please edit and strikeout your post once you've received an item.[/b] This is so I can keep track. I will remind you in the message I send. [b]Also just a note:[/b] You can leave any thank you messages or whatever in the post edit. Please don't respond to my messages so I can keep track. [b][u]When does this end?[/u][/b] Whenever I feel like it. I will edit this post to say it has ended when it does. [b][u]Don't ping or message me[/u][/b] [/center] ------------------------------------------ [center][b][u]Items given away already: [/u][/b][/center] [item=sky blue silks][skin=22933][skin=22263][item=box of hanks][item=cabbie][item=berserker][item=deeprealm trident][item=black iron plates][item=blue and brown flair scarf][skin=22259][skin=22268][skin=22272][item=bloody head bandage][item=bloody neck bandage][item=bloody arm bandages][item=bloody leg bandages][item=bloody chest bandage][item=bloody tail bandage][item=bloody wing bandages][item=veteran's eye scar][item=veteran's leg scars][item=carapace arm][item=spirit of earth][item=gem thief][item=veins of gold chest][item=sedimentary sentinel chest][item=ghost flame cloak][item=ghost flame candles][item=ghost flame collar][item=ghost flame headpiece][item=ghost flame tail ribbon][item=ghost flame tail jewel][item=ghost flame wing ribbon][skin=21136][skin=21142][skin=24257][skin=24261][item=breed change: nocturne][item=flower nymph][skin=23303][skin=22934][skin=19326][item=gold muck][item=ebony filigree armor][item=grim healer's mantle][item=bright rogue trousers][item=blazing goblin][item=bubbling goblin][item=sprouting goblin][item=frozen goblin][item=spirit of lightning][skin=19043][skin=22270][item=daisy flowerfall][item=hewn philosopher's veil][item=illuminated runescroll][item=solar blades][item=light tome][item=luminous leggards][item=sunbeam ursa][item=visa: brightshine jubilee][item=solar flame regalia][item=the golden sage][item=starry regard][item=diaphanous sylvan wings][item=butterfly's kiss][item=irradiated astronomer][skin=21584][skin=15881][item=pretty pink neck bow][item=pretty aqua neck bow][item=pretty purple neck bow][item=pretty pink arm bow][item=pretty buttercup arm bow][skin=22264][item=warmwater wanderers][item=surgestream coat][item=frigid emblem][item=irregular nekomata][item=peridot flourish belt][item=peridot flourish necklace][item=conjurer's cloak][item=highland scavenger][item=forest's edge vines][item=flowering gladeboughs][skin=10530][skin=22926][skin=21591][item=Vista: Conjurer's Hat]

*Note* I've been extremely busy with irl stuff (university/health/etc.) Be aware that while this is still open, I probably won't have time to get anything out until much later (if ever tbh).

I don't play that often and I've got stuff gathering dust.

*Ah, just to clarify, I am not leaving! I just have like 40 pages of apparel and clutter and I feel like giving them away. Too lazy and inactive to take the time to sell them haha.*

I have apparel, skin/accents, familiars, materials, etc, to give away at random.
Be aware that this is at random and not everyone will get something.

An easy 2 step process:

1. Post a list of 3 things you want.
It can be as specific or as general as you want it to be. Although be aware that some specific items are not being given away.
The amount I give will also be random. It might be multiple items, or it might be just one.

2. Please edit and strikeout your post once you've received an item.
This is so I can keep track. I will remind you in the message I send.

Also just a note:
You can leave any thank you messages or whatever in the post edit. Please don't respond to my messages so I can keep track.

When does this end?
Whenever I feel like it. I will edit this post to say it has ended when it does.

Don't ping or message me

Items given away already:

Sky Blue Silks Box of Hanks Cabbie Berserker Deeprealm Trident Black Iron Plates Blue and Brown Flair Scarf Bloody Head Bandage Bloody Neck Bandage Bloody Arm Bandages Bloody Leg Bandages Bloody Chest Bandage Bloody Tail Bandage Bloody Wing Bandages Veteran's Eye Scar Veteran's Leg Scars Carapace Arm Spirit of Earth Gem Thief Veins of Gold Chest Sedimentary Sentinel Chest Ghost Flame Cloak Ghost Flame Candles Ghost Flame Collar Ghost Flame Headpiece Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon Ghost Flame Tail Jewel Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon Breed Change: Nocturne Flower Nymph Gold Muck Ebony Filigree Armor Grim Healer's Mantle Bright Rogue Trousers Blazing Goblin Bubbling Goblin Sprouting Goblin Frozen Goblin Spirit of Lightning Daisy Flowerfall Hewn Philosopher's Veil Illuminated Runescroll Solar Blades Light Tome Sunbeam Ursa Solar Flame Regalia The Golden Sage Starry Regard Diaphanous Sylvan Wings Butterfly's Kiss Irradiated Astronomer Pretty Pink Neck Bow Pretty Aqua Neck Bow Pretty Purple Neck Bow Pretty Pink Arm Bow Pretty Buttercup Arm Bow Warmwater Wanderers Surgestream Coat Frigid Emblem Irregular Nekomata Peridot Flourish Belt Peridot Flourish Necklace Conjurer's Cloak Highland Scavenger Forest's Edge Vines Flowering Gladeboughs Vista: Conjurer's Hat
1. Apparel
2. Familiar
3. "Flowery" materials
1. Apparel
2. Familiar
3. "Flowery" materials
7j2QAB9.png stained glass rose badge nCFIQSX.png 2IfV7Y9.png
Lots of Treasure (if treasure is okay...)
Apparel
Skins/Accents
Lots of Treasure (if treasure is okay...)
Apparel
Skins/Accents
1. Dragon
2. Apparel
3.Familiars
1. Dragon
2. Apparel
3.Familiars

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
1. Genes/breedchanges/maybe a dragon
2. Skins and accents UM would be appreciated but I am fine with anything
3. Any type of apparel

Thank you so much for being so generous! I would appreciate anything at all really <3

EDIT: Thank you again! I love the gift!
1. Genes/breedchanges/maybe a dragon
2. Skins and accents UM would be appreciated but I am fine with anything
3. Any type of apparel

Thank you so much for being so generous! I would appreciate anything at all really <3

EDIT: Thank you again! I love the gift!
FMab3MX.gif
1. Apparel
2. Accents
3. Gene scrolls

Thanks!
1. Apparel
2. Accents
3. Gene scrolls

Thanks!
Accents/skins(esp UM but fest is cool too!
Apparel
Sprites or other rareish familiars!

Thank you so much!!
Accents/skins(esp UM but fest is cool too!
Apparel
Sprites or other rareish familiars!

Thank you so much!!
MuAIaYM.pngtumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.pnggiphy.gif
1. Apparel
2. Familiars
3. Accents or genes
1. Apparel
2. Familiars
3. Accents or genes
Apparel
Skins/Accents.
Gene/breed Scrolls.
Thank you in advance ^^
Apparel
Skins/Accents.
Gene/breed Scrolls.
Thank you in advance ^^
kPEFvxf.png wpEE9mo.pngwsTw09i.pngmade by Helbram!
1. Apparel
2. Familiar
3. Dragon
1. Apparel
2. Familiar
3. Dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56