Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CHOOSE YOUR FREE DRAGON-Open Permanently
1 2 ... 138 139 140 141 142 ... 406 407
@Tiand

Oh what an interesting thread! I'd take 42029794 if she's still available
@Tiand

Oh what an interesting thread! I'd take 42029794 if she's still available
cutie_452_-_foxie.png qesQFkT.gif
Call me Milky!
They/Them, Fae/Faer | 25 | FR+0

Wishlist

@tiand, thanks very much! Could I please get Varia, #43285318?
@tiand, thanks very much! Could I please get Varia, #43285318?
@Tiand
Could I have 47484168?
@Tiand
Could I have 47484168?
NBeoOgB.png
Hiya! @Tiand
Could I get 47370210(Miller)?
Hiya! @Tiand
Could I get 47370210(Miller)?
vbbuHj.png
~She/her~
~FR+3~
~ramen~
sketchies
hatchery
eggus
vbbhws.png
@Tiand
Could I please have a dragon to exalt?
@Tiand
Could I please have a dragon to exalt?
@Tiand Hi! (got referenced here a couple rounds back) I was interested in Lucy, #47253090, but I think she already got asked for. However, I'd still like to donate a couple dragons, if that's cool.
@Tiand Hi! (got referenced here a couple rounds back) I was interested in Lucy, #47253090, but I think she already got asked for. However, I'd still like to donate a couple dragons, if that's cool.
SVbOCPL.png
PaI4dmB.png Moderator of the Lightning Flight Discord
@Tiand Could I get #41489370?
@Tiand Could I get #41489370?
Draco Rex, signing off.
Can you just pick someone from my friend list.
Can you just pick someone from my friend list.
@Tiand

Could I donate some babies? For non-exalt homes?
@Tiand

Could I donate some babies? For non-exalt homes?
@Seoul @Picave @HistoryFox @Ototo @VoidedMortal @Chigaza @MercuryShep @Valmos @Zeldismatic @Charingo @meangreenbean Congratulations! You've been randomly chosen to recieve one of today's available dragons~ Just read the original post carefully for instructions on how to choose your free dragon and make your selection if interested. You can also choose a random player of your own to pass your freebie along to if you aren't! (I find my random recipients in the active users list up by the site clock, I choose one from each flight once to a few times daily ^^)

And, of course, you can also choose to decline entirely or simply ignore this message altogether. :)
@Seoul @Picave @HistoryFox @Ototo @VoidedMortal @Chigaza @MercuryShep @Valmos @Zeldismatic @Charingo @meangreenbean Congratulations! You've been randomly chosen to recieve one of today's available dragons~ Just read the original post carefully for instructions on how to choose your free dragon and make your selection if interested. You can also choose a random player of your own to pass your freebie along to if you aren't! (I find my random recipients in the active users list up by the site clock, I choose one from each flight once to a few times daily ^^)

And, of course, you can also choose to decline entirely or simply ignore this message altogether. :)
Ljw7JvQ.pngchoose_by_myserpentine-d9d2f6x.png
1 2 ... 138 139 140 141 142 ... 406 407