Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Breed My Dragons, Get Free Hatchlings!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19
@yakul

Thank you!
@yakul

Thank you!
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa4l8x2fP.gif
@Yakul
They're pretty! I'll take both females off your hands if that's alright? :) Thank you so much for this!
@Yakul
They're pretty! I'll take both females off your hands if that's alright? :) Thank you so much for this!
tDeKDnH.pnguntitled_drawing_by_cattelle-dcy0t09.png
@nabal Sure thing! CR headed your way now (:
@nabal Sure thing! CR headed your way now (:
Still taking requests (:
Still taking requests (:
@Yakul Oh this is a cool idea! Hmm I think breeding your Seraphim with my Alessan has the potential to be very pretty! The only thing is I think Light eyes would match a bit better, if you allow dragons to come to your lair as part of the breeding? The only thing is I'm nervous about sending him anywhere :/ Is there anything you can do or say to help me know that he'll come back? Maybe something like setting up a return CR right away as soon as I send him? I can send him whenever too as it looks like your Seraphim needs 13 more days anyways. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37443446] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/374435/37443446_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Yakul Oh this is a cool idea! Hmm I think breeding your Seraphim with my Alessan has the potential to be very pretty! The only thing is I think Light eyes would match a bit better, if you allow dragons to come to your lair as part of the breeding? The only thing is I'm nervous about sending him anywhere :/ Is there anything you can do or say to help me know that he'll come back? Maybe something like setting up a return CR right away as soon as I send him? I can send him whenever too as it looks like your Seraphim needs 13 more days anyways.

37443446_350.png
'blue smedium banner
@MarinaQuakenbush I would be happy to breed Seraphim with Alessan in my nests-- he's gorgeous!! I totally understand your nervousness about sending him away-- I feel the same. If you want, I could send you one of my dragons when you send me him, that way you have some collateral. I can also send a return CR too, I just thought maybe having one of my dragons might make you feel more comfortable too (: (also it would help me from maxing out lair space-- as you can probably see, I have a problem with that lol). Also, I am currently holding two dragons (Dart and Izar) from other players, so you can see that I return the dragons to them and am reliable (: I'll shoot you a PM when Seraphim is rtb and we can set up the trade then? Feel free to PM me if you have any more questions/concerns (:
@MarinaQuakenbush I would be happy to breed Seraphim with Alessan in my nests-- he's gorgeous!! I totally understand your nervousness about sending him away-- I feel the same. If you want, I could send you one of my dragons when you send me him, that way you have some collateral. I can also send a return CR too, I just thought maybe having one of my dragons might make you feel more comfortable too (: (also it would help me from maxing out lair space-- as you can probably see, I have a problem with that lol). Also, I am currently holding two dragons (Dart and Izar) from other players, so you can see that I return the dragons to them and am reliable (: I'll shoot you a PM when Seraphim is rtb and we can set up the trade then? Feel free to PM me if you have any more questions/concerns (:
@Yakul Okay, yes, that sounds like a good plan. Thanks for reassuring me. I will be happy to host your dragon while you host mine. I will set up a return CR as soon as I get it too. Yay I think the hatchlings might be very pretty! :)
@Yakul Okay, yes, that sounds like a good plan. Thanks for reassuring me. I will be happy to host your dragon while you host mine. I will set up a return CR as soon as I get it too. Yay I think the hatchlings might be very pretty! :)
'blue smedium banner
@Yakul how about Yuuri and Yamraiha?
@Yakul how about Yuuri and Yamraiha?
@WinterHailstorm Hi there! Thanks for the request. Yuuri and Yamraiha are actually on a nest right now since someone else requested them together (: When the nest hatches, I'll post the hatchlings here and ping you! The person who requested them first will get first pick of the hatchlings, but you can have 2nd pick-- they have a four egg nest!
@WinterHailstorm Hi there! Thanks for the request. Yuuri and Yamraiha are actually on a nest right now since someone else requested them together (: When the nest hatches, I'll post the hatchlings here and ping you! The person who requested them first will get first pick of the hatchlings, but you can have 2nd pick-- they have a four egg nest!
thanks!
thanks!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19