Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Breed My Dragons, Get Free Hatchlings!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
bump
bump
bump
bump
@Yakul

Levi and Sayaka?
@Yakul

Levi and Sayaka?
by_ecaflip_by_kittyflash-dc2zzoc.jpgHat_Cat_Small.png4ygH1.gif
@KittyKat9494 Sure thing! Levi will be rtb in 5 days, so I'll get them on a nest then!
@KittyKat9494 Sure thing! Levi will be rtb in 5 days, so I'll get them on a nest then!
@Yakul
Can you send Yona over by any chance?
@Yakul
Can you send Yona over by any chance?
@Yakul
Kirito and Victor?
@Yakul
Kirito and Victor?
AnimButton_2.gif
@Rubax Sure thing, sending now!
@Rubax Sure thing, sending now!
@SadSucculent Hi there! thanks for the suggestion (: Unfortunately, I just bred Kirito, so it'll be a while before he's rtb again and Victor has been requested by someone else when he's rtb. I also wouldn't be able to breed them together as they're both males (: You're welcome to wait for Kirito and choose a female to breed with him, or you can pick new dragons!
@SadSucculent Hi there! thanks for the suggestion (: Unfortunately, I just bred Kirito, so it'll be a while before he's rtb again and Victor has been requested by someone else when he's rtb. I also wouldn't be able to breed them together as they're both males (: You're welcome to wait for Kirito and choose a female to breed with him, or you can pick new dragons!
@Yakul

Once victor can breed, maybe Victor and Chise? I looked in forsee progeny, their hatchlings would look beautiful!
@Yakul

Once victor can breed, maybe Victor and Chise? I looked in forsee progeny, their hatchlings would look beautiful!
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa4l8x2fP.gif
@GalazyBunny Everyone seems to love Victor (as do I), so he has already been requested by two others (: If you'd like to wait for him you can, otherwise, you can pick a different male! Chise is rtb so if you see someone else you like with her, I can put them on a nest pronto!
@GalazyBunny Everyone seems to love Victor (as do I), so he has already been requested by two others (: If you'd like to wait for him you can, otherwise, you can pick a different male! Chise is rtb so if you see someone else you like with her, I can put them on a nest pronto!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19