Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LDOM] LvE OOF Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 116 117
Whoa everyone really went all out donating items! Looking good! Shame I can't do OOF because man yhere are some sweet prizes here. IF ain't bad either though~
Whoa everyone really went all out donating items! Looking good! Shame I can't do OOF because man yhere are some sweet prizes here. IF ain't bad either though~
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
@cuddleh @nightfallali @fireflyrhapsody @lyka @captaincaiti @cassichu @lightningpelt @lallie @monako @scybilla @boxparts @metallokinetic

Hi everyone! I think this is a list of people who were interested in my Skin: Uprising. Well, today's the big day, and it's here! (shades eyes and points up at prize list) It's in its own package as a normal prize in the raffle, and fairly hidden too, so hopefully if any of you get drawn it'll still be up for grabs! Remember, these are two copies of a 5-copy print, and it will never be available again. Shine on~

Edit: Also, we have "Opal-maiden" by tunatuna for today's sender prize! I think it's either a limited 1 print or 2 print, I can't remember but you can check on tuna's accents page. Thought you guys could be interested in that as well.
@cuddleh @nightfallali @fireflyrhapsody @lyka @captaincaiti @cassichu @lightningpelt @lallie @monako @scybilla @boxparts @metallokinetic

Hi everyone! I think this is a list of people who were interested in my Skin: Uprising. Well, today's the big day, and it's here! (shades eyes and points up at prize list) It's in its own package as a normal prize in the raffle, and fairly hidden too, so hopefully if any of you get drawn it'll still be up for grabs! Remember, these are two copies of a 5-copy print, and it will never be available again. Shine on~

Edit: Also, we have "Opal-maiden" by tunatuna for today's sender prize! I think it's either a limited 1 print or 2 print, I can't remember but you can check on tuna's accents page. Thought you guys could be interested in that as well.
cnEWdVO.pngxxxx
Come send dragons to Light! We have a flow chart. :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/0nj6C5Q.png[/img]
Come send dragons to Light! We have a flow chart. :D

0nj6C5Q.png
@jinian Oooh, shiny flowchart is shiny *.*
@jinian Oooh, shiny flowchart is shiny *.*
YsUBlZc.png
@nemaline Sending a few more dergs!
@nemaline Sending a few more dergs!
YsUBlZc.png
@Raneva85 Awesome, thank you!
@Raneva85 Awesome, thank you!
jGwbSON.png30Pz6NF.png00IAez0.pngl4lZdvH.pngFwdclSC.pngY3E5lUz.png
@jinian Thank you for the flowchart. I mostly understood the system, but had questions. All my questions were answered by your flowchart.

Edit: And that stick figure lightweaver is adorable.
@jinian Thank you for the flowchart. I mostly understood the system, but had questions. All my questions were answered by your flowchart.

Edit: And that stick figure lightweaver is adorable.
MMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gifGDqSNGg.pngI29yHe2.png
@Aishea

I'm so glad to hear it!
@Aishea

I'm so glad to hear it!
[quote name="Aishea" date=2017-12-10 07:53:30] @jinian And that stick figure lightweaver is adorable. [/quote] I can't agree more. It's SO cute xD
Aishea wrote on 2017-12-10:
@jinian And that stick figure lightweaver is adorable.

I can't agree more. It's SO cute xD
YsUBlZc.png
@BirdyMe @freshpeachez @LionMan ....let's get this party started!
@BirdyMe @freshpeachez @LionMan ....let's get this party started!
PyeohlG.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 116 117