Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LDOM] LvE OOF Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 116 117
@chuuyas Can you accept the dragons now and record them later? I'd like to train more but I currently have no space and PA activity isn't going anywhere
@chuuyas Can you accept the dragons now and record them later? I'd like to train more but I currently have no space and PA activity isn't going anywhere
@Dunmer
Just started accepting now, was dealing with a backlog of CRs I'd got. Sorry for the delay!
@Dunmer
Just started accepting now, was dealing with a backlog of CRs I'd got. Sorry for the delay!
@RedWillia Hello! First, thank you for notifying us of the tickets miscalculations on the spreadsheet! We looked into the matter and have now fixed it, so your tickets should be calculated right now - again, thanks a lot for making us aware and sending to us!
@RedWillia Hello! First, thank you for notifying us of the tickets miscalculations on the spreadsheet! We looked into the matter and have now fixed it, so your tickets should be calculated right now - again, thanks a lot for making us aware and sending to us!
She/Her
FR+9
@SunnyNyaa
Yeah, that's great - is chuuyas still on? My PAs have been standing for an hour now and I cannot train more... because the rest of my space is still taken by the boarded dragons :D Speak of and get accepted...

I'd prefer not to start the CRs for nemaline because I've done my time on CRs before the PAs :/
@SunnyNyaa
Yeah, that's great - is chuuyas still on? My PAs have been standing for an hour now and I cannot train more... because the rest of my space is still taken by the boarded dragons :D Speak of and get accepted...

I'd prefer not to start the CRs for nemaline because I've done my time on CRs before the PAs :/
JQQ3Fjt.png
@smellybelly10
@RedWillia
@Crytical
@Dunmer

Thanks for supporting Light, guys! And my apologies for the delay in having PAs accepted. Everyone's dragons will be recorded soon, then I'll call it a night. ^^
@smellybelly10
@RedWillia
@Crytical
@Dunmer

Thanks for supporting Light, guys! And my apologies for the delay in having PAs accepted. Everyone's dragons will be recorded soon, then I'll call it a night. ^^
@RedWillia Chuuyas is currently working on their queue and then going to bed, but I'm glad they accepted your PAs =)

Also nema does accept both PAs and CRs, just prefers the latter, so no need to deal with CRs, I can absolutely understand them not being your favorite way of sending!
@RedWillia Chuuyas is currently working on their queue and then going to bed, but I'm glad they accepted your PAs =)

Also nema does accept both PAs and CRs, just prefers the latter, so no need to deal with CRs, I can absolutely understand them not being your favorite way of sending!
She/Her
FR+9
@chuuyas Thank you for accepting, I imagine my dragons were a bit of pain lmao. I've been hoarding all week
@chuuyas Thank you for accepting, I imagine my dragons were a bit of pain lmao. I've been hoarding all week
@Dunmer
Not at all, it's a good initiative! And glitterflight thanks you greatly for it.

My only excuse is that I'm brand-new to raffle attending. I'll know to prioritize accepting, then recording everything can come later XD I really do appreciate the patience with me :')
@Dunmer
Not at all, it's a good initiative! And glitterflight thanks you greatly for it.

My only excuse is that I'm brand-new to raffle attending. I'll know to prioritize accepting, then recording everything can come later XD I really do appreciate the patience with me :')
Saw my dragon as one of the examples for art. Surprised and excited about that!! ^_^
Saw my dragon as one of the examples for art. Surprised and excited about that!! ^_^
tumblr_otxe4lVheo1wwx926o1_1280.jpg
@Dunmer If you're short on space, I could hold a few dragons for you if necessary..
@Dunmer If you're short on space, I could hold a few dragons for you if necessary..
YsUBlZc.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 116 117