Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LDOM] LvE OOF Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 116 117
@Raneva85 Thank you again! c:
@Raneva85 Thank you again! c:
je67dzK.gif ...
Val + she/her + fr+3
talk to me about hozier

7zrgo5F.png
xD Sorry that my UN is causing such chaos in the spreadsheet! Hope it won't be too much of a hassle to clear that up!

For your copy-paste needs, the name is: Raneva85
:') Good luck
xD Sorry that my UN is causing such chaos in the spreadsheet! Hope it won't be too much of a hassle to clear that up!

For your copy-paste needs, the name is: Raneva85
:') Good luck
YsUBlZc.png
@chuuyas
I have three level 5 dragons heading your way for triple tickets!
@chuuyas
I have three level 5 dragons heading your way for triple tickets!
CK1QM1M.png94140173.png94140174.png93704181.png93966277.png45872.png
@ancientsecrets
Thank you very much :D Ready to accept and record.
@ancientsecrets
Thank you very much :D Ready to accept and record.
@Raneva85 two hatchlings headed your way for triple. should be rolling over tomorrow
@Raneva85 two hatchlings headed your way for triple. should be rolling over tomorrow
bEvLAND.png
@arkboi I think you meant to send them to someone else! I'm a participant, like you, not part of Light!
@arkboi I think you meant to send them to someone else! I'm a participant, like you, not part of Light!
YsUBlZc.png
Rip i did. Bless.
Rip i did. Bless.
bEvLAND.png
@chuuyas Sorry for asking, but will y'all be able to record my entries properly once the spreadsheet stops being on fire? D:
@chuuyas Sorry for asking, but will y'all be able to record my entries properly once the spreadsheet stops being on fire? D:
YsUBlZc.png
@Raneva85
I went through and fixed the username messups, if that is what you meant! ;w; Let me know if that's okay now.
@Raneva85
I went through and fixed the username messups, if that is what you meant! ;w; Let me know if that's okay now.
@chuuyas i have 2 hatchlings your way for triple tix lol. They should rollover tomorrow if im not mistaken.
@chuuyas i have 2 hatchlings your way for triple tix lol. They should rollover tomorrow if im not mistaken.
bEvLAND.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 116 117